What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What type of movies do you like?

12 Angry Men
Cast Away
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Mississipi burning

@telkon

I will try snowpiercer and fountain, they sound interesting.

watch them, they're good quality.

12 angry men and lock, stock were very good indeed. mississipi burning was awesome. my top 10 would be:

1. dr. strangelove
2. wings of desire (der himmel über berlin)
3. lives of others
4. three days of the condor
5. ivanovo detsto
6. schindler's list
7.cinema paradiso
8. snowpiercer
9. eşkıya
10. blade runner

what do you mean?
Well I have noticed in my family at least those cousins who have a mom about 20-25 yrs older than them are very close to her and she is always very playful and not too strict...there is a friendly relationship...

My mom was 29-30 when I was born...we have never been able to communicate properly...there is always this respect boundary...even with my dad....I am always too young to tell them they are wrong (if ever) or too stupid to tell them something different from their normal self....I had to fight to make them understand why we need some gadgets....while they always saw that they survived without it...or that it was a waste of money and stuff like that...

I call it a difference caused by a generation gap...

Well I have noticed in my family at least those cousins who have a mom about 20-25 yrs older than them are very close to her and she is always very playful and not too strict...there is a friendly relationship...My mom was 29-30 when I was born...we have never been able to communicate properly...there is always this respect boundary...even with my dad....I am always too young to tell them they are wrong (if ever) or too stupid to tell them something different from their normal self....I had to fight to make them understand why we need some gadgets....while they always saw that they survived without it...or that it was a waste of money and stuff like that...

I call it a difference caused by a generation gap...

That is true, I have that with my grand parents :lol: They always want it their way.

That is true, I have that with my grand parents :lol: They always want it their way.
Hence why I wanted kids early so that I can be their friend rather than the old witch who tells them off everytime :angel:

Back
Top Bottom