What's new

Çay Bahçesi

wow very late!

I got my first child when I was 27 it was very late.. better have children when you are young.. more energy more power more everything and if you want to have 3 children or two dont take time when first gets one year old the next child must be on way :D

and when the first ist 18 than the second will be 18 in one or two years later and everything is done you have your own time :)

better finish it fast or be damned to look at children when you are 50 :D
Wow we have another dede among us. :lol:

I'm 28 and I'm already being pressured by my mum about settling down soon. Don't you get pressured by your parents?

i was pressured for 8-9 years straight. i didn't give in, so they left me alone LOL i've 9 siblings, the oldest bro's eldest son is almost of the same age as me :D i said to my mom "look, you've married off all your sons ad daughters, you've seen your son's son's son and daughter. no need for me to marry" :D lastly, my father said "you can even marry some african girl. just marry" :D :D

wow very late!

I got my first child when I was 27 it was very late.. better have children when you are young.. more energy more power more everything and if you want to have 3 children or two dont take time when first gets one year old the next child must be on way :D

and when the first ist 18 than the second will be 18 in one or two years later and everything is done you have your own time :)

I would prefer to have children when I'm older. Better finished at 60 than at 50. At least you can enjoy your younger years in freedom. When you are 50 and you are finished with bringing up your children, what are you going to do at 50?

I would prefer to have children when I'm older. Better finished at 60 than at 50. At least you can enjoy your younger years in freedom. When you are 50 and you are finished with bringing up your children, what are you going to do at 50?

you forgot your grandchildren, grandchildren are better you can love them and when you are finished bring them back to mum and dad :)

my last alert i get here was @Armstrong post
Çay Bahçesi | Page 389
wtf wrong with PDF i cant quote now i dont get alert ! :D

@asena_great you liar.. she dont look like turkmen
well she really looks turkmen thats shocked me she some time looks asia some times dont ,wont u agreed ? that how we look like :partay:

you just ask for her name to get some wallpaper for your mobile phone :D
well thats the definitely :agree: :lol: :partay:

I am not dede my first child is 6 :coffee:
when u make baby u become dada this how it's works for turkmens

That's so true bro. There's so much to do first like build our profession, get a stable career, a good house, save some money etc. For me, i need to develop myself first in order for me to even consider providing for a family , a wife etc.

my last alert i get here was @Armstrong post
Çay Bahçesi | Page 389
wtf wrong with PDF i cant quote now i dont get alert ! :D

well she really looks turkmen thats shocked me she some time looks asia some times dont ,wont u agreed ? that how we look like :partay:

well thats the definitely :agree: :lol: :partay:

when u make baby u become dada this how it's works for turkmens

I also cannot quote.. that feature is missing.. and you dont say ata then dada is just baba with "d" :D

wow very late!

I love children so after 50 wouldn't be a problem. 3 children at the very least, aiming for five.

Whats your age right now ? :what:

And what do you do for a living ? :)
26, don't have a job yet but looking into getting educating in plant biology.

Back
Top Bottom