What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Do you plan on living in the US from henceforth ? :what:

Or do you plan on returning to Japan, marrying a beautiful Japanese lady and settling down in a nice house by the river with a serene view and a calming Zen Garden in the backyard ? :)

Oh wait...thats my idea of heaven ! :ashamed:

ha ha ha, don't know yet bro. So far right now, i like where i'm at; i'll see where the roads me here. As for marriage, not even in my mind at all. Well, not yet. Haven't found the 'right lady' yet..

How about you? Is there an upcoming Mrs. Armstrong? lol

It's the truth, and it's more a curse than gift.

c3c3e8080ae9b4cde56d9cabcf7172f7.jpg

ha ha ha, don't know yet bro. So far right now, i like where i'm at; i'll see where the roads me here. As for marriage, not even in my mind at all. Well, not yet. Haven't found the 'right lady' yet..

How about you? Is there an upcoming Mrs. Armstrong? lol

I'm 24....I don't plan on marrying till at least 35 ! :o:

Maybe not even then; I've seen some seemingly perfect marriages go horribly bad amongst my friends, cousins and colleagues - I don't know whats wrong with spouses these days ! :(

Maybe not even then; I've seen some seemingly perfect marriages go horribly bad amongst my friends, cousins and colleagues - I don't know whats wrong with spouses these days ! :(

Ya, buddy, good decision. Its good to take it slow, and enjoy your youth first.

Enjoying the views along the way, tho. haha.

I plan on 30 and have my first two children at 35.

i'm 37 and i'm not planning on getting married LOL marriage is an overrated social institution.

i'm 37 and i'm not planning on getting married LOL marriage is an overrated social institution.

I'm 28 and I'm already being pressured by my mum about settling down soon. Don't you get pressured by your parents?

For me, after a 3 year relationship that ended horribly (my x broke up with me), I've become cynical with relationships. The first cut is the deepest...

Yea....

I realized that during MSc ...I was in a uni town in UK so everyone was a student...when I met someone it would be like this (almost always):

Random person: So what do you study
Me: MSc in Molecular Biology with Biotechnology and Plant breeding as my major
Random person: okkk ...that sounds soo high tech I am just doing Psychology / MBA/ BBA/ Finance/ Biomed/ Biological sciences

Awkward silence :unsure:

Lol, what about just saying "Biology and stuff like that". You make it complex for the poeple. :)

wow very late!

I got my first child when I was 27 it was very late.. better have children when you are young.. more energy more power more everything and if you want to have 3 children or two dont take time when first gets one year old the next child must be on way :D

and when the first ist 18 than the second will be 18 in one or two years later and everything is done you have your own time :)

better finish it fast or be damned to look at children when you are 50 :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom