What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I dont even look Mediterranian, more like Croat, you should have seen my baby photos more blond than Paris Hilton :lol: but the hairs god darker a little bit now.

Something funny hapened this year in Istanbul, i opened a new pack of Cigarette and looked around for a bin to throw my trash, a guy from across the street screamed ''ohh, thank you thank you brother'' in english, i got over to him and said bro im also Turkish in a perfect Istanbul accent :D, he was like WTF and said sry bro i wouldnt think you was a Turk, so i asked why did you say thank you and he said well because you threw your trash into the bin.:lol:

The same happened last year in Istanbul Atatürk Airport, a Police officer thought i was in wrong lane because i was standing in the lane for Turkish citizens. :disagree:
lolz....

wtf why i cant quote !

do u have triditional cloth or hadmade craft rug ro something like that ? :D put me some pic from your nativ people for me

Our traditional clothing is probably not close to yours :D its changes from region to region, women are used to weat a clothing called "Üç Etek" during specdial occasions like wedding, roughly something like that
4d3e352e639dfd13b6cfa4c330f4689e.jpg
d23795417dc8e6b1262ead97a08ff6a5.jpg
9dd4b860afd439114a7ab04b345fe6d5.jpg

Guys roughly used to be like that, at least in this region.
5dc54c95b9ad2c44c3ec92f235ffeb7c.jpg

I dont even look Mediterranian, more like Croat, you should have seen my baby photos more blond than Paris Hilton :lol: but the hairs god darker a little bit now.

Something funny hapened this year in Istanbul, i opened a new pack of Cigarette and looked around for a bin to throw my trash, a guy from across the street screamed ''ohh, thank you thank you brother'' in english, i got over to him and said bro im also Turkish in a perfect Istanbul accent :D, he was like WTF and said sry bro i wouldnt think you was a Turk, so i asked why did you say thank you and he said well because you threw your trash into the bin.:lol:

The same happened last year in Istanbul Atatürk Airport, a Police officer thought i was in wrong lane because i was standing in the lane for Turkish citizens. :disagree:
If you look like Tatlitug I bet you are sweeping up the girls from your porch :lol:

I hate those icecream guys, they dont play around much with Turks but i dont look very Turkish thats the problem :D

ha ha ha! btw, the ice cream that they serve, is it chewy ? how is the consistency like?

@Hakan @Sinan - Can you please ask him to stop showing off ! :mad:

So what if we're not Snow White; we're Olive and proud of it ! :smokin:

Besides White isn't even White its prickly Pink as if someone's got a Skin Rash or something ! :undecided:

Maybe you have some Slav in your blood down the line, buddy. You could have had an ancestor that was a Bulgarian Janissary or something ;)

ha ha ha! btw, the ice cream that they serve, is it chewy ? how is the consistency like?

Hello my Japanese Brother ! :wave:

I want to learn Ninjitsu but they don't teach it in Pakistan ! :cry:

Here only Taekwando, Karate and something similar is taught ! :(

How would I ever be the Pakistani Ninja unless I learn Ninjitsu ! :mad:

Yeah its like chewing gum except that it melts in your mouth, its my favourite icecream since it only has natural ingredient, well at least back in old days.

@Hakan @Sinan - Can you please ask him to stop showing off ! :mad:

So what if we're not Snow White; we're Olive and proud of it ! :smokin:

Besides White isn't even White its prickly Pink as if someone's got a Skin Rash or something ! :undecided:
Bro i just explained why i never buy icecream at those touristic places, not looking Turkish has definately its bad sides such as everyone in bazar is telling you the ''Tourist prices'' :D

Maybe you have some Slav in your blood down the line, buddy. You could have had an ancestor that was a Bulgarian Janissary or something ;)
Who knows, my province is only 1.5 hour from Istanbul after all.

I had the same blond hair too, almost white and long too. I was a girl magnet in elementary school and had my first kiss before I was 8 years old. :wub:

I had the same blond hair too, almost white and long too. I was a girl magnet in elementary school and had my first kiss before I was 8 years old. :wub:
well i had brown hair, but now they turned black, they were so awesome before

Hello my Japanese Brother ! :wave:

I want to learn Ninjitsu but they don't teach it in Pakistan ! :cry:

Here only Taekwando, Karate and something similar is taught ! :(

How would I ever be the Pakistani Ninja unless I learn Ninjitsu ! :mad:

Wasap Bhai @Armstrong !

Lol @ ninja. What you gonna do with your new-found ninja skills ? ;)

Then you went Bald ? :o:

It happens even to the best of us ! :(

But I don't think that you loosing your chick-magnet status had anything to do with baldness; it was because a Pakistani had moved in and the whole world knows that Providence didn't create a greater ladies man than a bloke from Pakistan ! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom