What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Three beautiful flowers giving us a tour of beautiful Istanbul.

Is that how they really serve ice cream in Istanbul? Colorful! Captivating!

I think Chika-chan may have had a little "crush" on that Turkish boy... :lol::lol:
I hate those icecream guys, they dont play around much with Turks but i dont look very Turkish thats the problem :D

It will take 2 years to download these all :D

asena_great

I guess its Selma Ergeç, half Turk half German, his father is appearently from Adana.

@telkon

@Akheilos has underestimated the power of creeping :D we know her name, her face, where she lives, where she's from , how old is she :D but don't worry aunt these secrets are safe with us8-) you are carrying the name of my grandma may she lives long.

no, she underestimated my power of curiosity LOL and ofc her secrets are safe with us, she's the same age or a little younger than my youngest sister :)

If you are a bio student this one is interesting:

View attachment 141608

no, i graduated from assyriology LOL and also from petrochemical dept. which i hated :D but that movie was good. reminded me of eugenics studies performed in ussr.

Dude all ethnic Turks are basically Turkmens :D we are branches of same tree. Yes Adana had a strong nomadic population, regions near mediterranean overally ahd strong nomadic population.
i know dude i just little curious about the people of adana :D thats all

kjhmjm.png

the heck?

wtf why i cant quote !

What are you curious of ? I shared many photos of Antalya in here :D
@Targon
do u have triditional cloth or hadmade craft rug ro something like that ? :D put me some pic from your nativ people for me

Movies I have seen recently:

e40e77717b3f2996003f4b84bf813420.jpg

Plays off in Greece/Turkey, very good acting, very exciting storyline - I give it a 9

216ab1afe15070045fdaeb8c5a8e21ef.jpg

I recommend this movie to @Targon :lol: - it is about the drama of the modern world and people living past each other, very good acting and story line - I rate it a 8

d32465a080cf43b0ef5ec0efc72a6be5.jpg

Good horror movie, acting is not that spectacular and storyline is o.k, you won't be disappointed - I rate it a 7,5

why? :unsure:

You dont look Turkish? What do you look? :pop:
I dont even look Mediterranian, more like Croat, you should have seen my baby photos more blond than Paris Hilton :lol: but the hairs god darker a little bit now.

Something funny hapened this year in Istanbul, i opened a new pack of Cigarette and looked around for a bin to throw my trash, a guy from across the street screamed ''ohh, thank you thank you brother'' in english, i got over to him and said bro im also Turkish in a perfect Istanbul accent :D, he was like WTF and said sry bro i wouldnt think you was a Turk, so i asked why did you say thank you and he said well because you threw your trash into the bin.:lol:

The same happened last year in Istanbul Atatürk Airport, a Police officer thought i was in wrong lane because i was standing in the lane for Turkish citizens. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom