What's new

Çay Bahçesi

It will take 2 years to download these all :D

@asena_great

I guess its Selma Ergeç, half Turk half German, his father is appearently from Adana.

@telkon

@Akheilos has underestimated the power of creeping :D we know her name, her face, where she lives, where she's from , how old is she :D but don't worry aunt these secrets are safe with us8-) you are carrying the name of my grandma may she lives long.

Last edited:
turkish guys i want ask a question but dont get mad ok ? :D

i dont watch turkish tv series and i don't listen to turkish music (except for ankaranin havasi ! )

but my mother and sisters are mad at them they watch a lot of tv series i was pass from tv and i see a turkish actress she Extremely looks turkmen i search name of tv series but there was no wikipedia page i want know what is her name and is she a turkmen (or turkmen origin ) where was her birthplace

View attachment 141570
the girl in middle !
She is half Turkish and half German and she was born in Germany.

@Targon I also watched

View attachment 141563

- Some destiny twists

this weird science fic thing:

View attachment 141564

There is a part 2 sitting on my laptop ....for when i get bored and have nothing to do ...maybe tonight :D

scientific movie ...if you like space stuff:

View attachment 141565

Stupid sci fic:

View attachment 141566

Didnt like me...no idea how my friend (whom I was watching with) tolerated my ranting the whole way :unsure:

This guy has too much gel on his head:

View attachment 141567

gravity was ok movie regarding science stuff, except the end scene; animated things were also ok. prometheus was good, it had something to do with my field LOL didn't watch the guy with gel in his hair, never liked him. i'm more of a batman guy.

If you are a bio student this one is interesting:

01852fd25d258c23c7265a09d21b00c9.jpg

gravity was ok movie regarding science stuff, except the end scene; animated things were also ok. prometheus was good, it had something to do with my field LOL didn't watch the guy with gel in his hair, never liked him. i'm more of a batman guy.
Oh yea I also watched Batman begins...just passing time..I think I had seen it before but wasnt sure which one...

:blink: my friend loved it...he watched it 3 times before watching with me...and I sent him this:

And I think he was a little offended :rofl: oopss...

turkish guys i want ask a question but dont get mad ok ? :D

i dont watch turkish tv series and i don't listen to turkish music (except for ankaranin havasi ! )

but my mother and sisters are mad at them they watch a lot of tv series i was pass from tv and i see a turkish actress she Extremely looks turkmen i search name of tv series but there was no wikipedia page i want know what is her name and is she a turkmen (or turkmen origin ) where was her birthplace

View attachment 141570
the girl in middle !
Selma Ergeç

It will take 2 years to download these all :D

@asena_great

I guess its Selma Ergeç, half Turk half German, his father is appearently from Adana.

@telkon

@Akheilos has underestimated the power of creeping :D we know her name, her face, where she lives, where she's from , how old is she :D but don't worry aunt these secrets are safe with us8-) you are carrying the name of my grandma may she lives long.
:rofl:

is she not the sister of sultan sulyman ?

@Targon is it true the people of adana are turkmen ?

Dude all ethnic Turks are basically Turkmens :D we are branches of same tree. Yes Adana had a strong nomadic population, regions near mediterranean overally ahd strong nomadic population.

This is 1 of the few sci fic movies I enjoyed ..new plot...unexpected stuff...:

1fb198806bf79bda19f445aeae7ffec8.jpg

This was another interesting one....the plot was relatively new and unexpected:

67a921d5a361d90239b1dc363752803b.gif

:blink: my friend loved it...he watched it 3 times before watching with me...and I sent him this:

And I think he was a little offended :rofl: oopss...
I am a complete Prometheus nerd, watched it dozens of times, Btw the movie isn't supposed to be a direct prequel to the Alien series so that ending is wrong although it made me laugh. :lol:

I am a complete Prometheus nerd, watched it dozens of times, Btw the movie isn't supposed to be a direct prequel to the Alien series so that ending is wrong although it made me laugh. :lol:
It is supposed to do that ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom