What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I love children so after 50 wouldn't be a problem. 3 children at the very least, aiming for five.

26, don't have a job yet but looking into getting educating in plant biology.

That's impressive buddy. You aim for 5 children, well good luck with that. I'm sure raising them will be a hassle, but its worth it i guess with the family events you'll experience.

Specially during Holiday seasons here. Its so Family Oriented...:)

Lol, what about just saying "Biology and stuff like that". You make it complex for the poeple. :)
They asked what degree I was in...And well it was a 2 degree meshed in one fast paced program...me was proud of it :ashamed:

wow very late!

I got my first child when I was 27 it was very late.. better have children when you are young.. more energy more power more everything and if you want to have 3 children or two dont take time when first gets one year old the next child must be on way :D

and when the first ist 18 than the second will be 18 in one or two years later and everything is done you have your own time :)

better finish it fast or be damned to look at children when you are 50 :D
Yea I feel the same...I dotn want a generation gap but sadly I passed the age where I could be teamed with my child..now there will be a generation gap :(

Suggest me a movie guys.

What type of movies are you looking for?

But I could recommend some must see movies (not sure if you have seen them or not).

12 Angry Men
The Departed
Cast Away
Apollo 13
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Mississippi Burning

@telkon

I will try snowpiercer and fountain, they sound interesting.

Last edited:
i was pressured for 8-9 years straight. i didn't give in, so they left me alone LOL i've 9 siblings, the oldest bro's eldest son is almost of the same age as me :D i said to my mom "look, you've married off all your sons ad daughters, you've seen your son's son's son and daughter. no need for me to marry" :D lastly, my father said "you can even marry some african girl. just marry" :D :D
:blink:

Back
Top Bottom