What's new

Çay Bahçesi

no, she underestimated my power of curiosity LOL and ofc her secrets are safe with us, she's the same age or a little younger than my youngest sister :)

no, i graduated from assyriology LOL and also from petrochemical dept. which i hated :D but that movie was good. reminded me of eugenics studies performed in ussr.
Okkk it finally came through :unsure:

Someone keeping tabs on me? :blink:

I had the same blond hair too, almost white and long too. I was a girl magnet in elementary school and had my first kiss before I was 8 years old. :wub:

I wish i had blonde hair! i mean, natural blonde hair. I used to bleach my hair before when i was younger. Hahaha.

Nowadays, just fine with my boring jet black hair...

@xenon54 - Kardes I've quite forgotten what you did for a living ? :what:

It had something to do with metal work and some specialized kind of welding....right ? :undecided:

Then you went Bald ? :o:

It happens even to the best of us ! :(

But I don't think that you loosing your chick-magnet status had anything to do with baldness; it was because a Pakistani had moved in and the whole world knows that Providence didn't create a greater ladies man than a bloke from Pakistan ! :smokin:
I am not bald, or balding, and I am still a chick magnet but I made a vow of celibacy until I found the one.

I wish i had blonde hair! i mean, natural blonde hair. I used to bleach my hair before when i was younger. Hahaha.

Nowadays, just fine with my boring jet black hair...

Do you plan on living in the US from henceforth ? :what:

Or do you plan on returning to Japan, marrying a beautiful Japanese lady and settling down in a nice house by the river with a serene view and a calming Zen Garden in the backyard ? :)

Oh wait...thats my idea of heaven ! :ashamed:

Okkk it finally came through :unsure:

Someone keeping tabs on me? :blink:

no, the topic from the beginning was not sharing too much personal info (sometimes unintentionally, like that pic of the place you staying. i was able to deduce info from that, as did t-123456 ). to that i added that your secrets (shared unintentionally/ accidentally) are safe with us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom