What's new

Çay Bahçesi

your emotional behaivour is blinding you all.

speaking to two ppl: one of them survied as he said a terror attack the other one has family member.. and so on.. what are you thinking of? they should hug these terrorist who do not have the same respect? maybe your genes are blinding you.. same question same issue..

for me if a PKK terrorist dies in open streets take the corpes and put it under earth.. you have to.. if he dies somewere in mountains do the same.. not because you are a good guy because it has to be, because we have to make less trouble to police we do not know if in 10 years someone will find the bones and the police have to investigate..

if you are talking of respect than respect is given to their dead body by not disgracing their corpses.. but we do not have to make dua or anything else more they do not earn the best places for eternity and do not earn a last wish like make me a big fat stone in my village put me down on tree five near XYZ.. for me they can be put down nameless somewhere..

normal result of this story is: you cannot leave any corpes in mountains or streets..

speaking to two ppl: one of them survied as he said a terror attack the other one has family member.. and so on.. what are you thinking of? they should hug these terrorist who do not have the same respect? maybe your genes are blinding you.. same question same issue..

for me if a PKK terrorist dies in open streets take the corpes and put it under earth.. you have to.. if he dies somewere in mountains do the same.. not because you are a good guy because it has to be, because we have to make less trouble to police we do not know if in 10 years someone will find the bones and the police have to investigate..

if you are talking of respect than respect is given to their dead body by not disgracing their corpses.. but we do not have to make dua or anything else more they do not earn the best places for eternity and do not earn a last wish like make me a big fat stone in my village put me down on tree five near XYZ.. for me they can be put down nameless somewhere..

normal result of this story is: you cannot leave any corpes in mountains or streets..

People really, the English I am writing should be comprehensible. Where did I write that they should hug the terrorist, I am just stating dead people are dead people.

Dead Terrorist is dead terrorist
this terrorist is a human
a human is not a rat, pig, dog ect.

when it comes to dealing with the pkk, if it comes to it use the maximum allowable force we have, but in the end we are killing people which revolted against the system by some good for nothing figures. These are humans, not a rat, not a dog, not a pig. They may act like it, but that ain't the same as being one. And therefore I don't like the statement rats killing rats, because at that moment I don't see the difference between him and Winston Churchill which we all know was also a person which lowered his enemies as non-humans

Where did I write that they should hug the terroris

I just asked you what a terror victim should do.. but you do not think in this way.. thats the problem..

They may act like it, but that ain't the same as being one

thats why it is good to try a peace process but they showed they are not interested they are not worth being treatened nicely..

calling someone rat or pig is something different than acting like they are some or less.. look at our government they dont act this way.. even the biggest anti pkk government we had did not act like this.. so there is a difference in what normal ppl say because they are frustrated and disillusioned and angry and how the society acts...

23ef85f915dc3f444753b7ae19e55909.jpg

3 hours?! So whats the short version? :D
Talkshows are usually couple of hours :lol:. It is impossible to watch them full. I just watched some parts of this show about history. They are talking about how Turks converted to Islam from pagan religion. Turkic peoples believed in multiple gods. Moreover they went over couple of theories why Turks converted to Islam. Some theories say it was by force and the other by the pen. The truth is possible in the middle.

Talkshows are usually couple of hours :lol:. It is impossible to watch them full. I just watched some parts of this show about history. They are talking about how Turks converted to Islam from pagan religion. Turkic peoples believed in multiple gods. Moreover they went over couple of theories why Turks converted to Islam. Some theories say it was by force and the other by the pen. The truth is possible in the middle.
Wasn't Tengri the main supreme god?

Back
Top Bottom