What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Guys....i think, i'm gonna be less active from now on....as this forum is filled with trolls, guys who can't construct a sentence, terrorist supporters, facists, racists, AKP peons who does nothing but being a mouth-piece of the government...

Too less and late moderation, not taking enough precautions.....(I mean look at the Russian guy, he got banned numerous times but he still can get back and continue to troll in our section)... also many other sections are gone to shit.

This site has lost it's purpose for me....

Mention me if we open up a Turkish defence site.

P.S: I will be still here but post less.

Guys....i think, i'm gonna be less active from now on....as this forum is filled with trolls, guys who can't construct a sentence, terrorist supporters, facists, racists, AKP peons who does nothing but being a mouth-piece of the government...

Too less and late moderation, not taking enough precautions.....(I mean look at the Russian guy, he got banned numerous times but he still can get back and continue to troll in our section)... also many other sections are gone to shit.

:(

I told them to perm ban the lord tyrannus guy a million times.

I told them to perm ban the lord tyrannus guy a million times.
Dont take lord tranny serious nobody does so, besides his trolling is easy to counter, look at this conversation. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

eastern NATO members vote for missile umbrella against russia

Ignore whoever is trolling bro, still there are serious sections who trolls cant speak out much :D , i am new in here but at least there should be a ignore button? :)
You are lucky just handling trolls in site ,i had to handle one of them with peace durin 8 hours of bus trip , an AKP supporter,i am respectful but yeah he was just a troll ,and i couldnt break peace in the bus,you know lots of people, just calm and peacefull :D o_O

Ignore whoever is trolling bro, still there are serious sections who trolls cant speak out much :D , i am new in here but at least there should be a ignore button? :)

There is an ignore button, you have to click on there name and a black box appears with there information. In the black box Ignore this user should appear, click on that and they should disappear.

You are lucky just handling trolls in site ,i had to handle one of them with peace durin 8 hours of bus trip , an AKP supporter,i am respectful but yeah he was just a troll ,and i couldnt break peace in the bus,you know lots of people, just calm and peacefull :D o_O

I wouldn't last 30 minutes before I try and break there face.:ashamed: One time I told a young Earth preacher on a bus to shut the phuck up or get off. It was peaceful and quiet after that. :D

:(

There is an ignore button, you have to click on there name and a black box appears with there information. In the black box Ignore this user should appear, click on that and they should disappear.

thanks for this,at least can get rid of trolls now :D

I wouldn't last 30 minutes before I try and break there face.:ashamed: One time I told a young Earth preacher on a bus to shut the phuck up or get off. It was peaceful and quiet after that. :D

It was a patience test for me i guess, it was a coach so i even tried to avoid by listening music, or acting to sleep,but nope, nothing works :D i reached to nirvana o_O

I felt in Antalya.It's was really strong.

It was in isparta , 5.1 richter scale ,quite close to antalya
those recent eartquakes terrifying me :s not more than a week ago there was 4.2 in gokceada , island of canakkale.

Whats weird is I felt it strongly but I was the only one got out, everybody around was chilling in their houses.
lol, i have ever done more weird , i was in istanbul during eartquake in canakkale 2 months ago , it was quite strong,and i said to myself " ok this is dooms day for istanbul " ,brough one large bottle of water,my laptop (which i typed thesis ) and my blanket,then shouted to friends to wake them up, and asked them to go,but l laid beside sofa with those things :D
they all left , i waited and earthquake stopped.
Thanks god, nothing happened in earthquake.

Back
Top Bottom