What's new

Çay Bahçesi

694398_720.1408957657.jpg

^^^ This drone is high-tech and stealth as much as hamaseh.

I laughed my *** off !!!
It seems that they have imported an Armenian drone and shot it down, and did propaganda to say that it has been Israeli :lol:

I laughed my *** off !!!
It seems that they have imported an Armenian drone and shot it down, and did propaganda to say that it has been Israeli :lol:
bro did i miss something? was that supposed drone not an Israeli one? :eek:

I laughed my *** off !!!

i dont think they would go this far o_O they use photoshop so well , but this well like a brazil soap opera :woot::woot:

bro did i miss something? was that supposed drone not an Israeli one? :eek:
Yup, it was supposed to be Israeli. But, the drone that they show today, and it is supposed to be shoot down by IRGC close to nuclear facilities, is an Armenian UAV :lol:

i dont think they would go this far o_O they use photoshop so well , but this well like a brazil soap opera :woot::woot:
They have most probably used explosive and blow it with it. They previously said that it is hit by missiles of Tor system. But, obviously if it was hit by Tor system, nothing much would be left from it.

They have most probably used explosive and blow it with it. They previously said that it is hit by missiles of Tor system. But, obviously if it was hit by Tor system, nothing much would be left from it.
Those guys should join international soap opera market, brazil ones are old anymore, they have nice sense of this :woot:

@xenon54 Bro, as you were interested in valuable updates after capturing Tabqa airport, IS has followed fleeing Assad forces, and has captured " أبو العلاج", on today, which is located very close to Al-Ithriyah. As I measured the distance in google maps, it was only about 5 km distance and there was not any considerable barrier between these two cities. If IS captures Al-Ithriyah, then the road to Aleppo would be closed and Assad forces would be besieged in Aleppo. Also, there is a road from this city to Palmira, energy fields of Central Syria, and the very important Tiyas airbase.

@xenon54 Bro, as you were interested in valuable updates after capturing Tabqa airport, IS has followed fleeing Assad forces, and has captured " أبو العلاج", on today, which is located very close to Al-Ithriyah. As I measured the distance in google maps, it was only about 5 km distance and there was not any considerable barrier between these two cities. If IS captures Al-Ithriyah, then the road to Aleppo would be closed and Assad forces would be besieged in Aleppo. Also, there is a road from this city to Palmira, energy fields of Central Syria, and the very important Tiyas airbase.
I have the feeling those IS lunatics are getting stronger every day, ME will be a mess for many many years.

I don't think so. Turkey needs to negotiate with them to secure Turkmens security, other than that, ISIS is fighting Assad, and his mullah allies, and kurds, and does not fight turks.

I disagree, Turkey should covertly lie, "negotiate", to them and secure the Turkmens security. After that give them the New Ottoman Republic Whoop A$$.

ISIL will attack Turks, it's not if it's when.

I disagree, Turkey should covertly lie, "negotiate", to them and secure the Turkmens security. After that give them the New Ottoman Republic Whoop A$$.

ISIL will attack Turks, it's not if it's when.
Then we will see if they are worth the whole hype about them or not. :coffee:

Last edited:
are u kidding ? ! !! :o: what next ? isis airstrike ! ! ?? how about isis Predator drone ? i thought they are punch of mullah with ak47 and c4 ! look like they had military education :blink: how they learn to fight with strategy and tactics ? :sick:

i probably will read in next few years that the isis gets a big missile and send some jihadies to moon to burn the flag of big evil usa and raise the flag of islam and proud on their sacrifice since those stupid jihadies don't have technology to come back ! :lol:

Last edited:
@Sinan bro certinly my knowledge about iranians are far more than u and im saying plz don't bother yourself with these persians u are right about them , they hate us no matter how some few PDF member try to hide or justify their actions im sure they glad that the majority of iranian people cant read and write in English other wise u would see their racism and deep hatred/jealousy no matter how much u serve them or what u do for them no matter even if u buy the world for them , they will hate u this is not because of our actions (it's not related to syria ) but this is the way they live and grow up if u able to read in persians u would see this hatred almost in all the persian sites when the fire start in azerbijan border few days ago u could see their pure spirit which every one glad about death of azerbijanes and wanted to join the war in behalf of armenia

see this

this is the about 6-7 years old persian kid who start tell a joke about turks and stopped before he could say it however every child laugh cuz they hear the word TURK (tork) and get it , which shows joking humiliating the turks and see us ( the turkic) beneath them are normal among the persian this is the propaganda which turn their them and their parents in to this and it will continue i really wonder how these little kids can act like this and what do u expect from them ! when people like @rmi5 slap the FACTS on their face they will turn into berserk trolling mod cuz they cant fix the facts with the things they learned from childhood ! !!! i remember i meet with a persian and when i told him in iran people using arabic alphabet he gets angry and begin to insult me , what i told him was truth but he could handle the fact most of people are this type leave them on their own small cave they are people who need always an enemy , i can say people are a tool for their entertainment and voting thats all even their opposition act like this for showing mullah incompetency they target turkey and saying turkey was beneath us when shah ruled and cuz of mullah bla bla but the facts is iran never even gets near the achievement of neither ottoman(world supreme power ) nor republic of turkey ( the only successful muslem regime model ) when u read their books for example when u read a book about sultan suleyman u will see same hatred and jealousy this is the atmosphere of iran and this is how they make their youth to easily give their life for their cuz

my advise leave them be we have very shiny future in turkic union when we once more become world power , we have our Goals ;)

Last edited:
That is not my pic so go play somewhere else.
To the contrary mam! My knowledge about your apartheid like regime is well documented and very sound, The other thing is that I have no hatred in my heart, I am as rational as you can ever imagine. And when I expose your lies and propaganda attempts, you get mad.
You even attempt to bring in a photo I have never posted to justify your claims of 0 knowledge about what you call your country, that proves you childish mind and game you are trying to play .

Can I ask why do you have, Ottoman CoA in your avatar ?
Coat of arms of the Ottoman Empire

Back
Top Bottom