What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Sinan bro certinly my knowledge about iranians are far more than u and im saying plz don't bother yourself with these persians u are right about them , they hate us no matter how some few PDF member try to hide or justify their actions im sure they glad that the majority of iranian people cant read and write in English other wise u would see their racism and deep hatred/jealousy no matter how much u serve them or what u do for them no matter even if u buy the world for them , they will hate u this is not because of our actions (it's not related to syria ) but this is the way they live and grow up if u able to read in persians u would see this hatred almost in all the persian sites when the fire start in azerbijan border few days ago u could see their pure spirit which every one glad about death of azerbijanes and wanted to join the war in behalf of armenia

see this

this is the about 6-7 years old persian kid who start tell a joke about turks and stopped before he could say it however every child laugh cuz they hear the word TURK (tork) and get it , which shows joking humiliating the turks and see us ( the turkic) beneath them are normal among the persian this is the propaganda which turn their them and their parents in to this and it will continue i really wonder how these little kids can act like this and what do u expect from them ! when people like @rmi5 slap the FACTS on their face they will turn into berserk trolling mod cuz they cant fix the facts with the things they learned from childhood ! !!! i remember i meet with a persian and when i told him in iran people using arabic alphabet he gets angry and begin to insult me , what i told him was truth but he could handle the fact most of people are this type leave them on their own small cave they are people who need always an enemy , i can say people are a tool for their entertainment and voting thats all even their opposition act like this for showing mullah incompetency they target turkey and saying turkey was beneath us when shah ruled and cuz of mullah bla bla but the facts is iran never even gets near the achievement of neither ottoman(world supreme power ) nor republic of turkey ( the only successful muslem regime model ) when u read their books for example when u read a book about sultan suleyman u will see same hatred and jealousy this is the atmosphere of iran and this is how they make their youth to easily give their life for their cuz

my advise leave them be we have very shiny future in turkic union when we once more become world power , we have our Goals ;)
apparently Persian jokes about Turkics are harsh and not something lightly (like friendly jokes where both sides can laugh about something), otherwise the kid wouldnt get cut off? the kid also seemed like 'what did i say wrong? why did you stop me?', not understanding what the consequences of his words are. shame that such hatred is taught to children. damn, how can you guys @rmi5 and @asena_great live under such a regime?... :disagree:

apparently Persian jokes about Turkics are harsh and not something lightly (like friendly jokes where both sides can laugh about something), otherwise the kid wouldnt get cut off? the kid also seemed like 'what did i say wrong? why did you stop me?', not understanding what the consequences of his words are. shame that such hatred is taught to children. damn, how can you guys @rmi5 and @asena_great live under such a regime?... :disagree:

Their racism comes from their obsessions about us. We, and Arabs have ruled them for 1300 years, and their sick society has grown hatred against us. Persians have ruled Iran during mullahs and Pahlavis and have ruined the country and made it the second North Korea, while they were the only ones who enjoyed enormous oil income.
If anyone in the world, including USA, Turkey, EU, Israel, Arabs, ... has the delusion to negotiate with farsis and expect them to act civilized, he is deadly wrong. The same is true with kurds, and your government is deadly wrong for his peace negotiations with them. Farsi, and kurd can only understand one language, which is the language of imposing power, and violence. Just look at how normal farsis lick american and europeans *** and consider them as their gods. The reason is that they consider them a better race than themselves and are power whores. Farsis are a fake nation who 99% of them cannot even tell you who are their ancestors in 4-5 generation ago. The best and only way to deal with farsis is imposing power on them, like how US, and EU understood it and put them in sanctions.

lets end this discussion i only attempt to make it clear for sinan what he dealing with :-)

Just wow... :eek:

Bro. thx for your brief... Highly appreciated..

Now i understand importance of this base far better...

So we must establish our own fancy base there without any doubt... :cool:
I remember another fun fact, once i watched a docu and they said when laser got invented there was people saying its the most useless invention ever but today we use Lasers simply everywhere, in electronics, entertainment, military, medical surgerys, construction etc etc. :)

I remember another fun fact, once i watched a docu and they said when laser got invented there was people saying its the most useless invention ever but today we use Lasers simply everywhere, in electronics, entertainment, military, medical surgerys, construction etc etc. :)
:LOL: its said in the same way for computers, Ceo of IBM , Thomas Watson said that " i think there is world market, maybe for five computers "
this comes by General Ferdinand Foch ,a strategy professor said that " Aviation is fine as a sport. But as an instrument of war, it is worthless."
:)

Bro i dont see any pics except the FB page.

Maybe their website temporarily has some problems. I checked those two links about half an hour ago, and they were working fine. :undecided:

PS. I just checked it and it says that the contents are removed :mad: Don't worry, I will find their new link as soon as they upload it somewhere else. ;)

You mean ISIS?

Bro i dont see any pics except the FB page.

It's been removed! Was going to copy and paste it here for you. Don't know what it said.

Yes, ISIS(Islamic State in Iraq& Sham) has changed its name to IS(Islamic State).

OK, but they aren't a state, they can call themselves whatever they want, I personally don't think anybody should give them recognition by calling them IS.

Are you stupid or what ? Most of the comments directed against Turkish government is made by nonIranian muslims. There are muslims in almost every country in the world, why on earth you think Iranians are writing that ? LOL... its funny because it is directed against wannabe al qaeda Erdogan and not Turkish people yet you are running around screaming fire.
Why are you so paranoid ?

It's an Iranian site, all the comments are negative, comments being moderated,

Also, i said posts are generally dissing Turkey and it's government....i'm saying you won't see this kind of shyte, in TUrkish media....

Is it so hard to understand ?.... no it is not, but you don't want to understand.....because you are happy in your fantasy world where you can own the US.....

US coast guard opens fire on an Iranian fishing boat

Back
Top Bottom