What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Lol .. Where is your sense of "humour"...:)

why are you messing with him. guy doesn't want to tell his age, period.

@Akheilos english please. hate it when people speak non-common language in a common place. same with kurds. hate them when they speak kurdish standing next to me. for fucks sake, you know turkish, i know turkish, then speak the friggin language. we speak turkish even with my own countrymen if there's some turkish with us.

I'm not uncomfortable, and don't call me a man-chick again.
Lol .. Where is your sense of "humour"...:)
Dudes chill man!!

@Akheilos english please. hate it when people speak non-common language in a common place. same with kurds. hate them when they speak kurdish standing next to me. for fucks sake, you know turkish, i know turkish, then speak the friggin language. we speak turkish even with my own countrymen if there's some turkish with us.
He called me Khala (mom's sis) so I said I am fine with doas from you...he said I didnt doa...at first I said naughty boy then I said no worries not all nephews are good who doa for their Khala :D

I think you did mention what XenoEnsi means or soemthing....no wait that was @xenon54 whats Xeno Ensi?

Xeno: foreigner, alien. He stated he's alien to american society and its norms. And he's not turk, but angraizi LOL
Ensi: ruler, tho he uses it in the meaning of "master of plough". He thinks agriculture is very important for who we are today.

Xeno: foreigner, alien. He stated he's alien to american society and its norms. And he's not turk, but angraizi LOL
Ensi: ruler, tho he uses it in the meaning of "master of plough". He thinks agriculture is very important for who we are today.
He's not Turk? :blink: blime!

Back
Top Bottom