What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Bir bardak Tatar çayı lütfen.

Good day/night, fellas. I've been following this forum, mainly the Turkish-section, for a long time. Decided to join.
@Kaan is our one and only moderator here if I've understood it correctly?
hi, welcome bro. hope you will enjoy your time here and also share your ideas and opinion.
That's right, he is our mod.

I think you did mention what XenoEnsi means or soemthing....no wait that was @xenon54 whats Xeno Ensi?
I made the effort to explain you my nick a couple weeks ago and you dont even remember it... thats it, no need to waste my time in PDF anymore. :hitwall::pissed::taz:

JK but i dont feel like expalining it again. :D

Bir bardak Tatar çayı lütfen.

Good day/night, fellas. I've been following this forum, mainly the Turkish-section, for a long time. Decided to join.
@Kaan is our one and only moderator here if I've understood it correctly?
Hosgeldin. :)

No, but he acted like a Turk :p:

"Don't call me a girl, or i will break your face". :lol:

@XenoEnsi-14 you sure that you have no Turkish heritage. :)

You read my mind Sinan,:lol:

Nope, no Turkish heritage, mostly German with some French, English and Irish, maybe some British but I don't think so.

Xeno: foreigner, alien. He stated he's alien to american society and its norms. And he's not turk, but angraizi LOL
Ensi: ruler, tho he uses it in the meaning of "master of plough". He thinks agriculture is very important for who we are today.

:agree:

What's angraizi? Google translated it as angram?o_O

Last edited:
You read my mind Sinan,:lol:

Nope, no Turkish heritage, mostly German with some French, English and Irish, maybe some British but I don't think so.

:agree:

What's angraizi? Google translated it as angram?o_O

Dude who asked your age used that word. I think it means english in urdu. Btw what's the difference between english and british :D

I made the effort to explain you my nick a couple weeks ago and you dont even remember it... thats it, no need to waste my time in PDF anymore. :hitwall::pissed::taz:

JK but i dont feel like expalining it again. :D
Nahh bro I remembered...I corrected myself :D

no wait that was @xenon54 whats Xeno Ensi?
Where xenon is the inert gas on the periodic table and it has the atomic number 54 :p:

me kitna legon ke liye dua mangon? kisi se bhi baat karun to kehtay hain ke "duaon me yaad rakhna"
Yaar Doa hi mangnay ko kaha paisay tou nai mangay naa :p:

I usually round it up and say Whoever asked me for Doa please Kabool it...I dont even remember who asked me anymore :ashamed:

What's angraizi?
Well it can mean English or sometimes just White :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom