What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Give uncle the name of one and ill send it to you.
hehee its just that everything in Scandinavia seem expensive to me...Then again I will get used to it eventually....Last time what healed it was a trip to Pakistan, so maybe stress is a key factor unless Pakistani air is medicinal enough ...then again everytime I change countries it flares up ...usually I handle it well this time was ignorance on my part....

Be careful in Poland,France np.
I am not going to Poland alone...my friend and I share the same birthday and it is for our birthday weekend thing :D So I wont be alone...

France would be a conference so wont be alone...IF I get the funding that is!

Argan is better,my family brings it from Morocco,ill tell them to bring more so i can send you one.
Forget marriage,finish studies first.
Thank you...that would be nice...to try something but if butter worked I guess anything natural would help just to prevent me from scratching my eyelids off

Looks kind of like this:
eyelid-dermatitis%5B1%5D.gif

On both my eyes :cray:

hehee its just that everything in Scandinavia seem expensive to me...Then again I will get used to it eventually....Last time what healed it was a trip to Pakistan, so maybe stress is a key factor unless Pakistani air is medicinal enough ...then again everytime I change countries it flares up ...usually I handle it well this time was ignorance on my part....

I am not going to Poland alone...my friend and I share the same birthday and it is for our birthday weekend thing :D So I wont be alone...

Thank you...that would be nice...to try something but if butter worked I guess anything natural would help just to prevent me from scratching my eyelids off

Looks kind of like this:

That doesnt look very healthy.

Looks kind of like this:

I am not a doctor but i am a professional patient:)
You should check your liver and pancreas. If you are fat like me, you should get in shape:)
Or you should stop eating sugar,hot spices,greasy meat,kebabs.

May be your liver and pancreas were tired, they cant produce enzymes.Everybody must drink 3lt water a day.
Only water, not the tea!!!:)

@UkroTurk

It is a rumor, not from me. Sorry that I can't find the link that Turkey mothballed a lot of them.
USA tried to reposess all F-100 s which were US - property

Quote: ?????

WJ244
27th August 2009, 16:00
I hope no one in the pentagon reads this thread.
With the recent US paranoia over weapons of mass destruction the US Government will be looking to reposess all the F-100's if they think that even one can taxy as it could be used as a high speed ground based weapon.

I have to admit that your some posts had given me a idea before i started search.
Unfortunatelly noone interested in this exept us:(

Dear the Turkish members

What do you think if TurAF old F100's converted to Cruise Missiles. and F4s to UAV.

The USA has already been converting old F4's to QF4, F16's to QF16.
They also use for ground attacks with HARM's.

China has converted old (MIG 19) J-5 to cruise missiless with range 2000km payload 650kg. It just costs only 20.000$
Also China converted old(MIG21) J-6's to UAV!!

The Japanese converted F104 to UAV.

How many old F-100 and F86's does TurAF have?

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs | Page 37
Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs | Page 38

AIRBASECONVERTED-DRONES-copy1.jpg

milit1131-300x123.jpg

Last edited:
@cabatli_53 benim eski account, Zulkarneyn unban yapabilirmisiniz? Self request/kendi istegim ile banlatmistim 4 sene önce webmaster'a Deno ile anlasamadigim icin. Zulkarneyn

Last edited:
I am very sory. I didnt know i talked to a lady. I beg your forgiveness,excuse me milady:)

EDIT:
@Akheilos

@T-123456 I dont usually tag:)

Last edited:
I am very sory. I didnt know i talked to a lady. I beg your pardon,excuse me milady:)

EDIT:
@Akheilos

@T-123456 I dont usually tag:)
Bu forumda eskiden Cay Bahcesine takilan cok yabanci vardi,yani bizleri sevenler.
Millet hep buraya takilirdi,guzel gunlerdi.
Tantalar yuzunden,bizde fazla ugramadimiz icin,Cay Bahcesi ihmal edildi diyelim.
Ileride gelen cok olur ve bizlerde baska bolumlere seviyeli takilarak,ortama girelim.;)
Dunya yalniz Turk bolumu degil.
Arada sirada ''tag'' yapmak caizdir.:sarcastic:

We are under the protect @Hurshid Celebi :) We are in safe hands! :)

Iyi de, neden bunu simdi soyleme geregi hissettin Hurhid? Bir durum mu var?

Glock 19 ve celik yelek gercekten sana aitse Turkiye'de yasiyorsun.
Celik yelek Turk Mali, Turkiye'ye Glock 17 girisi zaten yasak.
Jarjur kapasitesi 15 ile sinirli bunu asmamani tavsiye ederim.
FBI celik yelekleri 5 seneden fazla kullanmiyormus, 5 yil icinde nemden bozuldugunu dusunuyorlarmis.
Sende fazla guvenme yelege:)
Nasil attiklarim, tuttu mu?Fazlami salladim.
Allah seni, bizi, butun arkadaslarimizi, milletimizi belalardan korusun.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom