What's new

Çay Bahçesi

O uzun jarjör glock'a oluyormu? :what:

Burada biri bana aforizm'in anlamini anlatabilirmi, bir kitapta rastladim anlamadim yav. Sözlüklerden bakiyorum sunlar cikiyor özlüsöz, özdeyiş.
Yani bir sözün inanilirligi yüksekmi demek?

Uyar ama saglikli calismaz. Guvenilmez.
Kisisel guvenlikte o kadar mermide gereksiz.
Birinci mermi hedefini bulmazsa, ikinci mermiyi ateslemeye firsat kalmaz:) Thats why The Americans love .45acp.
Amerikalilar adi, siradan sivil vatandaslar arasi catismalarin istatistiklerini tutmuslar. En fazla 5 fisek atiliyormus. 2-3 dakika icinde hersey bitiyormus.

Bol mermi guvenlik gucleri icin saldiri ve baski atesi amacli ancak 9mm tabancayla nasil bir baski kurulabilir o da ayri bir konu:)
Butun polislere assault rifle dagitmalari lazim. 5,56mm kalibre MPT yapip dagitilmali.

@Ceri
Montaignin "Aforizmalar" kitabi var ornegin. Vecizeler ve bilgece sozler anlaminda.

Ey zavallı insan!
Az, mı derdin var ki kendine
yeni dertler uydurmaktasın.
Durumun çok mu iyi ki, bir de sen kendi
kendini kötülemeğe özeniyorsun.
O kadar rahat mısın ki,
rahatının yarısı sana batıyor?
Doğanın seni zorladığı bütün yararlı işleri gördün
bitirdin; işsiz güçsüz kaldın da mı
başka işler çıkarıyorsun
kendine?

I am not a doctor but i am a professional patient:)
You should check your liver and pancreas. If you are fat like me, you should get in shape:)
Or you should stop eating sugar,hot spices,greasy meat,kebabs.

May be your liver and pancreas were tired, they cant produce enzymes.Everybody must drink 3lt water a day.
Only water, not the tea!!!:)
1) I am not fat
2) Yes my liver could have problems but that has very little to do with eczema
3) Eczema is a skin condition which has no proper reasoning to occur and no proper cure...
thanks for the suggestions :)

We are under the protect @Hurshid Celebi :) We are in safe hands! :)

Iyi de, neden bunu simdi soyleme geregi hissettin Hurhid? Bir durum mu var?

Glock 19 ve celik yelek gercekten sana aitse Turkiye'de yasiyorsun.
Celik yelek Turk Mali, Turkiye'ye Glock 17 girisi zaten yasak.
Jarjur kapasitesi 15 ile sinirli bunu asmamani tavsiye ederim.
FBI celik yelekleri 5 seneden fazla kullanmiyormus, 5 yil icinde nemden bozuldugunu dusunuyorlarmis.
Sende fazla guvenme yelege:)
Nasil attiklarim, tuttu mu?Fazlami salladim.
Allah seni, bizi, butun arkadaslarimizi, milletimizi belalardan korusun.

I follow for a long time some sections, especial your Turkish section is a mine- and cyber war field.
Seems for me so that some German flaggers are not German or not the peaceful as they pretend.
There is a different sneaky plan running in their brain. Trying to tickle sensible information with psychological tricks.
Nobody has to show evidence , if he shows evidence he will risk OPSEC and PERSEC.
It is enough to give serious hints to accuse and inform ! Rest will follow from his own.
PDF is not Zanki channel or Wiki-Leaks.
If somebody insists on evidence and always tries to tickle threat makers and posters, you must be very careful.

For the forces there is no restriction of weapon and ammo type.
If a Glock is modified to full automatic and you have a 33 round polymer magazine it has the power comparable with a Micro-Uzi. With a high value laser pointer integrated you are ready for most cases.
We have also FN Five-Seven in Israel. A private person won't never get a legal Five-Seven.
We experienced that it can penetrate most ballistic vests.
The vest quality depends on craftsmanship and real combat experience,
material is Kevlar, if you have to wear it covert under shirt,
you can't use pockets for add on ceramic plates.
In the 90's we delivered all weapons to Turkey they wanted, without limits.

Niye hiç operasyonlarda helikopter görmedim ben bilen varmı. Gönder eski cobralari zaten şehir içi darmadağın etsin havadan askeri riske sokma.

Cant you see the setup,its different from the rest of the forum?
I dont know how to make a screenshot,i would have shown it,can someonelse make a screenshot?

Whats different?

Search snippet tool everyone has in windows. Save on desktop and upload

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom