What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Osmanliya karsi Mogollari destekleyenler.

Mevlana'nin Anadolu'nun mogol istilasi oncesi halki tembellige ve miskinlige alistiran bir mogol ajani oldugu iddialarida var. Timur demiyorum, Mogol diyorum dikkat edin.
O zamanlar Ahiler ve Mevleviler arasinda iktidar mucadelesi var. Bildiginiz gibi Ahiler icin Alevi diyebiliriz. Mevlevilerde Mogol ve Sunni destekcisi.
Dolayisiyla Alevi Ahiler Osmanli tarafi, Sunni Mevleviler Mogol destekcisi.

mevlana'nın moğol ajanı olması - ekşi sözlük

Radikal-çevrimiçi / Yorum / Mevlana Moğolların ajanı mıydı?

Good points bro. I'm a fair bit bigger than the measurements you mentioned. I can run a mile in 6 minutes and go on with pushups, well for a very long time. I like your diverse background in sports. I fought at a very good amateur level in Muay Thai. You're spot on about the muscle bound guys, but that's something I try to avoid, as I train for power.

We both know thats not true @waz bhai ! :whistle:

Certainly not with your pot belly, double chin and flabby arms ! :tongue:

:azn:@waz

Just for chilling and to remember past time to
change a boring stupid discussion here.

Bro. You are well trained.Deep respect.
My time is long ago. I avoided studios. My standart program was warm up and stretching ,towing pull-ups at self made and fixed bar, push ups and belly exercises. For legs power I drove 10 km with bike and running 8 turns around the pist of a soccer statdion on tartan pist to protect knees. Martial arts, after some time my ear was broken and I got cauliflower ear , stopped wrestling.Trained then boxing nose, was broken after some sparrings and it was next sport that I inished. Last station was a friend who trained me Win-Tsung, protective effective methods for seniors.That's long ago. If we agree that life is as a soccer match with two half times it was in the first halftime and now I am in the second half time for a while and my son already does what I did in the past. I hope you were not injured too much in Mua-Tai.
The Turkish Martial Art Guru Sifu Emin Boztepe is like Sifu Salih Avci famous whole around the world. They both train (ed) special forces.
For me it is always surprising that Turkish sportsmen and scientists most grew up abroad. Seems that something is wrong in Turkish education system.

It is a standart procedure test, between some other tests, to join Police in EU to run 5 km under 28 minutes if your under 18 years.
Hope my son will join Police University (direct carrier for high rank) or Pilot school abroad.

Wish you, your loved people and all our friends a happy,relaxed and peaceful weekend.

Allaha Emanet bros.

You older guys were on another level. I did take injuries, my none has been broken many times (it's bent now) and that's about it.
I hope your son achieves his dreams and if he is like his dad he is an asset to Turkey.

We both know thats not true @waz bhai ! :whistle:

Certainly not with your pot belly, double chin and flabby arms ! :tongue:

Oh lala I've met quite a few people on this site and they have seen me. I'm nothing like that silly. :bunny:
So when are you going to make an appearance? :p:

You are joking ??
OK . I would like write a simple dietary and training plan for you. If you want ??
Bureau job makes lazy ;)

Me and dieting ? :o:

I once tried eating veggies for a week; by the end of the 3rd day I started feeling like a goat ! :undecided:

So now smoothies + whey protein + gym = me ! :smokin:

Old school is nothing special. You know for sure better new training methods.
Take care of your jaw or it can result in 3 months drinking fluid food with a straw.:agree:
My son appreciates your post, he is reading but not contributing.
He will finish High School soon and is preparing for assisted driving licence ( under 18).
Too many pretty girls in his company and age.
I hope that at first he will be a good HUMAN for societies sake and second a good trust-able TÜRK.
KISMET.
I do my best. Allaha Emanet olunuz. Sükran to all

No my respected elder it isn't, old school guys, put it this way you will never get another Muhammad Ali, Great Gama, Alexander Karelin etc.
My jaw was fine, I don't compete anymore now. At 39 it's time to go easy.
Lol@pretty girls, I bet. But there is no harm in your son being involved in the chase, just don't let the chase make him the prey. :woot:
Bless you and your family.

Nah mate I don't have a girl because as soon as I talk to a lady @T-123456 starts flirting with her and takes her away from me - What kind of a brother is he ? :cry:
You deserve no better,man up and take one away from me.
Whats a girl going to do with you,you dont drink,dont listen to music,dont dance,and above all,you are still a VIRGIN!!!!!
Btw,how is the student life going?

Nah mate I don't have a girl because as soon as I talk to a lady @T-123456 starts flirting with her and takes her away from me - What kind of a brother is he ? :cry:

Something like that you mean:

1238138.png

You deserve no better,man up and take one away from me.
Whats a girl going to do with you,you dont drink,dont listen to music,dont dance,and above all,you are still a VIRGIN!!!!!
Btw,how is the student life going?

Okay I don't drink but....

Say what......? :o:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom