What's new

Can We Really Consider Urdu as a National Language of Pakistan?

Thats story is more a comment on your family
You think I am so dumb to have included a personal anecdote if I thought it was just a "deviancy" on part of my family? The only deviancy that was shown that day almost 40 years ago was my idiocy for wanting Pakistani. Pakistani's are easily the second largest buyers of Bollywood rubbish.

Even the Urdu used in Pakistani news channels sounds ridicalously Indian as used by the reporters. Then you have these Pakistani weddings that are probably make Bollywood jealous. Women wearing Bollywood style clothes and the men going around dressed like regular Hindu Maharajahs. Wtf?

All Bollywood inspired.

Your sister did not have the onerous duty of trying to salvage Pakistani pride and rewrite skewed narratives. Which is solely your burden to bear.

There is no going Indian.

You guys are Indian Muslims with an army.

That's the simplest definition I could come up with. Having lived with Indian Muslims since I was a kid. And knowing how you guys think now for years of interacting with you.

Cheers, Doc

And people like you keep selling the rogue army bull crap.

It's our democratic will to defend ourselves from a envious neighbour. A hypocrite.

You think I am so dumb to have included a personal anecdote if I thought it was just a "deviancy" on part of my family? The only deviancy that was shown that day almost 40 years ago was my idiocy for wanting Pakistani. Pakistani's are easily the second largest buyers of Bollywood rubbish.

Even the Urdu used in Pakistani news channels sounds ridicalously Indian as used by the reporters. Then you have these Pakistani weddings that are probably make Bollywood jealous. Women wearing Bollywood style clothes and the men going around dressed like regular Hindu Maharajahs. Wtf?

All Bollywood inspired.
LOL

Since when did Pakistanis dress like Hindu Maharajahs?

Muslims never dress like Hindus.

Disgusting though really.

I think the word "Urdu" is derived from the word "Ordu (Army in Turkish)". By definition, it has to do lots about Turkic/Persian roots, which is best envisaged through thriving states with strong militaries being constantly engaged. Pak fits these bills perfectly well....

It's our democratic will to defend ourselves from a envious neighbour. A hypocrite.
Urdu by, for and of Ordu....

All Bollywood inspired.

Which channel you been watching?

Its a genuine request

LOL

Since when did Pakistanis dress like Hindu Maharajahs?

Disgusting though really.
It's the other way round. Stitching clothes together into fashionable dresses came to India with the Muslims...

I've never said your army was rogue.

No sir.

Your army is of and from your people.

Read into that what you will?

Cheers, Doc

Not all muslims of the sub continent spoke it
For they have little share in Ordu..

Let me cite an example. Heard it from BD folks. During the time of their ex President Rahmetli Zia-ur Rehman, an ex Pak Ordu officer, Burma was creating trouble as they are doing now. He ordered a military action and asked his field commanders not to call him back till the casualty rate reached 70% for he had been trained that way!!!! The result was Burmese retreat leaving behind 600 dead while BD side had 0 casualty!!!! Needless to mention, even their NCOs were fluent in Urdu. Now that BD has lost both Urdu and Ordu, even if the Burmese run over their entire country the won't be able to protest with even a single shot from a mere air gun.....

Yes a military camp. A place for and of gather.

Its beyond your comprehension what does that means symbolically. If you can then you will understand who I am and what is Pakistan and Pakistaniyat.

The two nation theory will simply flash by your eyes and you will see Jinnah's smug face but you will smile back.

Goes to show the modern example of how a language is created or formed whichever you prefer.
These folks have no clue about the centrality of Ordu in our Din!!! Even when the gatherings on the Roz-i Hashr is described in our KITAP it's illustrated as the way military formations are arranged!!! A person will be judged whether he was a strong or weak soldier for the entire life is like a battleground with engagements mostly against ones' own Nefs...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the word "Urdu" is derived from the word "Ordu (Army in Turkish)". By definition, it has to do lots about Turkic/Persian roots, which is best envisaged through thriving states with strong militaries being constantly engaged. Pak fits these bills perfectly well....

Urdu by, for and of Ordu....

This Pakistan. The land of the pure.

From the anthem to the language. The visionary. The example to the Muslim world.

A living prophecy.

The hakiki state.

The will of the people who chose to bow down willfully to the will of God.

This land is mine. God gave this world to me.

There are only two countries in the world which has no ideological borders.

But shhhhhh.....

Don't say it out loud just yet.

Now is not the time they whisper.

Shhhh

Or is it? He knows

I am probably the most robust advocate for Pakistan but trust me it never pays to delude yourself. Closing your own eyes does not mean the world does not see it. Let's play a quiz. Which is Hindoo/Muslim dress?

14d115e.jpg

I am probably the most robust advocate for Pakistan but trust me it never pays to delude yourself. Closing your own eyes does not mean the world does not see it. Let's play a quiz. Which is Hindoo/Muslim dress?

14d115e.jpg

No.

Just the same aaloo gosht eaters. The Bollywood singing child of the troubled times.

A trauma nursing child.

If you play this Hindu Muslim ball now that will basically mean you think Modi is a religious figure not political.

If this dress code decides that divide then why don't you bother much about the impending genocide in India.

14d115e.jpg
Usually Hindus wear Churidars and Dhotis.

It is Modi who is wearing a Muslim outfit.

Hindus should go back to wearing Dhotis and churidars.

Well I have been told that the dress of Hindoo is Jhalwar Kameej for women. And Jhervani for men. How is that differant from Pakistan. And if you doubt it Google "Shalwar Kameez".
Shalwar Kameeza is for women and men in Pakistan.

Usually Sari is worn by women in India

Your sister did not have the onerous duty of trying to salvage Pakistani pride and rewrite skewed narratives. Which is solely your burden to bear.

There is no going Indian.

You guys are Indian Muslims with an army.

That's the simplest definition I could come up with. Having lived with Indian Muslims since I was a kid. And knowing how you guys think now for years of interacting with you.

Cheers, Doc

Ah, but what a marvelous army it is:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom