What's new

Can India become a superpower?! CAN INDIA BECOME A SUPERPOWER?!!

it will be hard for India to be a superpower because of its geopolitical location .... it doesnt have good neighborly relations with in its neighborhood ... whereas US has ... China is such a country with which every1 wants to have good relations and if countries like India, Vietnam, Philippines become hostile to its interest then China invests in them... India cant act like china

India can pretend to be the next China. India for many years has basked in China's reflected glory, eager to be included with China in the same sentence. India even went so far to invent the term "Chindia", but nobody take this seriously anymore. Still, there are still a small number of Indians with delusions of grandeur still pretend, but this won't last long.

India can pretend to be the next China. India for many years has basked in China's reflected glory, eager to be included with China in the same sentence. India even went so far to invent the term "Chindia", but nobody take this seriously anymore. Still, there are still a small number of Indians with delusions of grandeur still pretend, but this won't last long.

To be honest. Its not that. And Guess what the SAME can be said about CHINA wrt USA.
lasttime I thought Its CHINA going ( Copying and/or Acquiring/Developing ) 1-on-1 for :

- Carriers
- ASATs
- ICBMs
- Stealth Jets ( J 31 / J 20 )
- Space Missions

India DOES INTEND to grow but not COPY Chinese Way. For Instance, India has Full Capability to go for Manned Space Mission. Butits NOT A PRIORITY. WE DONT WANNA DO a CHINA in SPACE.

The Focus is on CostEffective, Space technology for national Advatanage.

Our mars and Moon Missions were a Statement, a marketing statement : We are soon going to be the CHEAPEST SPACE LAUNCHERS, with PSLVs already doing its job- BEST-IN-ITS-CLASS.

To be honest. Its not that. And Guess what the SAME can be said about CHINA wrt USA.
lasttime I thought Its CHINA going ( Copying and/or Acquiring/Developing ) 1-on-1 for :

- Carriers
- ASATs
- ICBMs
- Stealth Jets ( J 31 / J 20 )
- Space Missions

India DOES INTEND to grow but not COPY Chinese Way. For Instance, India has Full Capability to go for Manned Space Mission. Butits NOT A PRIORITY. WE DONT WANNA DO a CHINA in SPACE.

The Focus is on CostEffective, Space technology for national Advatanage.

Our mars and Moon Missions were a Statement, a marketing statement : We are soon going to be the CHEAPEST SPACE LAUNCHERS, with PSLVs already doing its job- BEST-IN-ITS-CLASS.

Really? Last I checked, India's most advanced launch vehicle (GSLV) has a failure rate of 55.6%. You can't be in the commercial launch business, much less claim to be 'best-in-its-class', when more than half of your launches fail to deliver the payload.

Really? Last I checked, India's most advanced launch vehicle (GSLV) has a failure rate of 55.6%. You can't be in the commercial launch business, much less claim to be 'best-in-its-class', when more than half of your launches fail to deliver the payload.

What a bore you are.

funny-jack-sparrow-quotes-87.jpg

The answer is YES .

INDIA is equivalent of EUROPEAN UNION . So there are vast possibilities of such a thing happening in Future .
There are various types of SUPER POWER .

Cultural Super Power:o:
Military Super Power:azn:
Economic Super Power:cheers:
Political and Social Super Power:D
Super power in Scientific achievementso_O

:blah::blah::blah: So it depends on what we want to achieve .

I think rather than aspiring for being Super power, we should start asking a question, can we ever become ready to provide basic quality of life to most of our citizen?....Sweden, Norway and many small European countries are better place to leave on the earth rather than super power countries like US,Russia and China...So our aspiration should change what was 20 years back....We should start striving for more quality life along with being powerful too...

Facts are fine; the presenter is boring.

If you think I'm boring, then don't bother replying.

I think rather than aspiring for being Super power, we should start asking a question, can we ever become ready to provide basic quality of life to most of our citizen?....Sweden, Norway and many small European countries are better place to leave on the earth rather than super power countries like US,Russia and China...So our aspiration should change what was 20 years back....We should start striving for more quality life along with being powerful too...

Very good point. How is India doing in terms of providing basic quality of life to most of its citizens?

If you think I'm boring, then don't bother replying.

Very good point. How is India doing in terms of providing basic quality of life to most of its citizens?

Sometimes, for the public good, bores need to be told that they are boring, and that their obvious purpose is apparent.

It's like OBSESSIVE COMPLUSIVENESS DISORDER with the Chinese members and some pak trolls.

Back
Top Bottom