What's new

Can India become a superpower?! CAN INDIA BECOME A SUPERPOWER?!!

See, you just proved my point. Hinduism is liberal and tolerant, but only if you are Brahmin. If you are not a Brahmin, you are not supposed to even urinate and defecate by the train tracks (but many non-Brahmins break this rule). And god forbid, if you are a Dalit...

Quite the contrary.

1. I find Hinduism liberal and tolerant, but I am not a Brahmin.
  2. It is typically the poor, irrespective of caste, who urinate and defecate by the train tracks.
  3. Brahmins are not supposed to do that because of their caste; there is nothing that allows them this.
  4. Non-Brahmins regularly do this, along with Brahmins, because all of them are poor.
  5. Dalits are part of this lot.
You are wrong on almost every count!

Quite the contrary.

2. It is typically the poor, irrespective of caste, who urinate and defecate by the train tracks.
  3. Brahmins are not supposed to do that because of their caste; there is nothing that allows them this.
  4. Non-Brahmins regularly do this, along with Brahmins, because all of them are poor.

So Dalits also benefit from the tolerant and liberal nature of Hinduism?

See, you just proved my point. Hinduism is liberal and tolerant, but only if you are Brahmin. If you are not a Brahmin, you are not supposed to even urinate and defecate by the train tracks (but many non-Brahmins break this rule). And god forbid, if you are a Dalit...

Quite the contrary.

No, there are bigots - among those who follow a tolerant and liberal religion - just as there are liberals who belong to a bigoted religion. And the people fighting bigotry in Hinduism are normally Hindus themselves!

Quite the contrary.

Are you speaking Hindlish?
Look I dont know why you hate India so much may be some Indian took your job or else thing is every region, culture has something good and bad. but I feel we should concentrate on finding good things in others to replicate and finding bad things in themselves for change.

Look I dont know why you hate India so much may be some Indian took your job or else thing is every region, culture has something good and bad. but I feel we should concentrate on finding good things in others to replicate and finding bad things in themselves for change.

I don't hate India. I only enjoy making fun of Hindutva idiots, and there are many of them.

"If Modi does not win this time, India will never be a super power we dream of!"

LOL!

Last edited:
"If Modi does not win this time, India will never be a super power we dream of!"

LOL!

She is very true!

Without Modi-ji's visionary and brilliant leadership, the goal of becoming a superpower by 2020 is impossible to accomplish.

With Modi-ji in charge, India has implemented Vedic mathematics and Vedic statistics to quickly improve the economy.

Back
Top Bottom