What's new

CAG picks holes in LCA project, says it fails to meet IAF

I Have Same Laugh on My Face When Some So Called PDF Experts Claim that JF-17 Outperformed F-16 in A2A Combat in Exercises :pakistan:

Eventually More Indigenous Like Gripen

Its already the best part of 40 years in development if you can't make it indigenous in 4 decades then what are you waiting for

Its the same for the Arjunk decades in development and most of the parts are sourced from abroad, I mean whst are you guys up to

Now Indian members LCA has been insulted now defend it Please.

Kid even if JF-17 was made by DRDO , IAF will still Ignore it.. both LCA and JF-17 doesn't fullfill IAF's needs

Kid even if JF-17 was made by DRDO , IAF will still Ignore it.. both LCA and JF-17 doesn't fullfill IAF's needs

JF17 is actually perfect for the IAF as a capable light fighter with a good weapons package

The only reason the IAF is ignoring the LCA is because it dosent want to buy the trucks that will have to carry it to the battlefield

Its already the best part of 40 years in development if you can't make it indigenous in 4 decades then what are you waiting for

Its the same for the Arjunk decades in development and most of the parts are sourced from abroad, I mean whst are you guys up to
name one country which manufactures 100% Indigenous product itself

JF17 is actually perfect for the IAF as a capable light fighter with a good weapons package
jf-17 in Even Below than LCA in required ASR For IAF Mentioned in article of which you are gloating About.IAF operating cost is more than 10 times of PAF so is its Requirements

Self protection jammer suite can be installed in a pod in one of the hardpoints.

Sure but how have you spent 4 decades developing a plane which is essentially all foreign made and sourced parts
Please quote me Next after Answering My questions.By your Standards Even j-11,j-10 ,j-15 all are foreign Made Products Eventually Chinese Have Even More Developed Aerospace Industry than Ours

Self protection jammer suite can be installed in a pod in one of the hardpoints.
Well CAG Only Take Matters to Audit Never to next Step.To Surprising it Came After Chinese praise of LCA

The time LCA will be inducted, PAF will have already mastered JF-17,or perhaps would have retired all of them!! :D

Back
Top Bottom