What's new

CAG picks holes in LCA project, says it fails to meet IAF

After 30 yrs to build a 3rd generation jet replacement, LCA in couple of yrs can become obsolete.

Coming from an American who takes English and math tutorials from indians:D:D:D:D:confused:
Think about it. If you guys teach us maths and science and still can't churn out a fighter in 25 years then some revelation should dawn upon u.. You guys are no freaking good.

It is hard to talk to people who doesn't understand defense technology. You could have done a bit of research on fouth gen and fifth gen.

It is hard to talk to people who believe building a 5th gen aircraft is modifying a 4th gen one.

Won't LCA need to be replace in couple of yrs after Tejas induct into IAF because it not capable to defense against the 4th and 5th generation jet?

I knew...only Pakistanis or Bangladeshi can post such butt hurt posts.
Think about it.. You guys have dating sites and matrimonials for people specifically graduating from IITs. It's like people scrambling for some exclusivity.. Yet I can count on the finger tips the no of R&D IITians have done that by themselves.

They have to come to America to excel. Actually in hind sight I believe only because lots of IITians in 80s got the chance to move here, they have became famous back there. As more lesser indians are getting the chance now, we have non-IITians excelling here as well.. Like Satya Nadella etc.

Yet we have no Satya Nadellas and Indira Nooyis or for that matter any large multi national headed by an IITian .. nor do we have any indigenous R&D labs being headed by them ..

Think about it. If you guys teach us maths and science and still can't churn out a fighter in 25 years then some revelation should dawn upon u.. You guys are no freaking good.
A fighter is churn out you are factually wrong and already inducted into IAF in jan this year with all shortcomings addressed.

Your Eagarness to troll is blinded your intellectual capacity.

Just buy more T50, f16, or the jet from France, soon LCA no longer a problems for IAF.

Think about it.. You guys have dating sites and matrimonials for people specifically graduating from IITs. It's like people scrambling for some exclusivity.. Yet I can count on the finger tips the no of R&D IITians have done that by themselves.

They have to come to America to excel. Actually in hind sight I believe only because lots of IITians in 80s got the chance to move here, they have became famous back there. As more lesser indians are getting the chance now, we have non-IITians excelling here as well.. Like Satya Nadella etc.

Yet we have no Satya Nadellas and Indira Nooyis or for that matter any large multi national headed by an IITian .. nor do we have any indigenous R&D labs being headed by them ..

You don't have to explain about IITs. I myself am from IIT Delhi. Satya Nadellas and Indira Nooyis are just two of them, I can list a whole bunch of my school alumni who are heading many MNCs and organizations.

It is not only that US provided IITians with opportunities, but also IITians have created tens and thousands of jobs in US. Around 30% of new ventures in silicon valley are started by Indians or have indian as one of the founder

A fighter is churn out you are factually wrong and already inducted into IAF in jan this year with all shortcomings addressed.

Your Eagarness to troll is blinded your intellectual capacity.

My apologies. I should have made my point clear. You can dig up my 450+ posts where I have bashed any fighter project just because of pure hatred.

Now buckle up and listen. I am trying to contrast something which Indians hold very dear to their hearts ie IITians are the best of the best in the world. Contrast that with white elephant projects like LCA going on for over 25 years .. Also throw into the mix that you guys have special exclusive dating & matrimony sites ONLY for IITians ..

You know why ? Because Indians are very racist and try to scramble for exclusivity.. I am pretty sure in those DRDO labs it's the same exclusivity attitude which goes on and prevents all the scientists ( :lol: ? ) to come together and work as a team !

Only in the presence of white people do you guys feel the urge to outperform yourselves and earn a good words or two from them. You guys try to establish as good managers only when there is a white guy mentoring you. If that fella is sent back to India he would be what original indians are like .. another hag scrambling for exclusivity !

You don't have to explain about IITs. I myself am from IIT Delhi. Satya Nadellas and Indira Nooyis are just two of them, I can list a whole bunch of my school alumni who are heading many MNCs and organizations.

It is not only that US provided IITians with opportunities, but also IITians have created tens and thousands of jobs in US. Around 30% of new ventures in silicon valley are started by Indians or have indian as one of the founder

Yes they are good only in silicon valleys and Investment banks of NY. Will they do any good of their own if shipped back to india ? I don't think so !

And oh by the way I am no ingrate. I do appreciate the stellar work IITians have done in creating opportunities here. But my point remains.

My apologies. I should have made my point clear. You can dig up my 450+ posts where I have bashed any fighter project just because of pure hatred.

Now buckle up and listen. I am trying to contrast something which Indians hold very dear to their hearts ie IITians are the best of the best in the world. Contrast that with white elephant projects like LCA going on for over 25 years .. Also throw into the mix that you guys have special exclusive dating & matrimony sites ONLY for IITians ..

You know why ? Because Indians are very racist and try to scramble for exclusivity.. I am pretty sure in those DRDO labs it's the same exclusivity attitude which goes on and prevents all the scientists ( :lol: ? ) to come together and work as a team !

Only in the presence of white people do you guys feel the urge to outperform yourselves and earn a good words or two from them. You guys try to establish as good managers only when there is a white guy mentoring you. If that fella is sent back to India he would be what original indians are like .. another hag scrambling for exclusivity !

Yes they are good only in silicon valleys and Investment banks of NY. Will they do any good of their own if shipped back to india ? I don't think so !

And oh by the way I am no ingrate. I do appreciate the stellar work IITians have done in creating opportunities here. But my point remains.

That is an understatement...Indians are not only excelling in entrepreneurship, but are becoming inventors. Google, Intel, Facebook, Microsoft all the tech majors have the largest R&D centers in India that are outside US

That is an understatement...Indians are not only excelling in entrepreneurship, but are becoming inventors. Google, Intel, Facebook, Microsoft all the tech majors have the largest R&D centers in India that are outside US
yes maybe indians are bright people. But laddy do tell me who those people report to.. I think we both know.
Yes Senior Architects and Product Leads sitting in Fort Lauderdale, florida or San Jose/Silicon Valley.

and oh btw @ito how many years of work ex you have ? I am speaking from years of work ex working for one of the biggest FMCG firms in the world and in India as well. I have spent far too much time in Bangalores, Delhis and mumbais. Just letting you know that what I am saying is not hot fart but real experience.

yes maybe indians are bright people. But laddy do tell me who those people report to.. I think we both know.
Yes Senior Architects and Product Leads sitting in Fort Lauderdale, florida or San Jose/Silicon Valley.

and oh btw @ito how many years of work ex you have ? I am speaking from years of work ex working for one of the biggest FMCG firms in the world and in India as well. I have spent far too much time in Bangalores, Delhis and mumbais. Just letting you know that what I am saying is not hot fart but real experience.

I didn't say that Indian are discovering everything. I am saying that Indians have started showing potential in inventions too. Remember every fifth person on this planet is an Indian. And an innovative Indian enterprise is not only good for just Indian economy, but for the world as a whole.

I didn't say that Indian are discovering everything. I am saying that Indians have started showing potential in inventions too. Remember every fifth person on this planet is an Indian. And an innovative Indian enterprise is not only good for just Indian economy, but for the world as a whole.
Good you gave a humble reply. I have never seen an IITian who is humble ( in the interviews ) when pushed in a corner.

Back
Top Bottom