What's new

CAG picks holes in LCA project, says it fails to meet IAF

No, TACTICS and designing your fleet accordingly is what is superior to "specs"

That why your pattons got clobbered by amx / centurions, karachi and half your fleet clobbered by tiny missile boats and obsolete hunters wiped out an armoured regiment

A combination of lca, rafale and sukhois will be far stronger than any of those individual planes, and far stronger than whatever block 52 or mif-21 clones you can throw. Just like a mif-21 working with sukhois could humble the much vaunted f-15s

First of all, anybody who speaks rationally and does not follow the sheep mentality like you is not a pakistani.

Secondly if you honestly believe LCA is better or even equal to F-16 of ANY block then it is no use talking to you, enjoy your fantasies.

P.S. - Did you just say Mig-21 can humble the F-15?? :laugh:

DSI jokes aside LCA is obsolete and that is why it has been delayed for close to 40 years. People would have joined and retired from the air force in this timespan.
Yes, because we started developing the lca in 1975, or ten years after getting the very first mig-21

Right?

In the real world, it was closer to a 25 year cycle, starting from scratch, and with tge sanctions

How long did it take eurofighter, rafale, f-35? 5 years? 10?

And which part is obsolete exactly
Radar
Engine
Avionics (iaf pilots themselves admit how easy it us to fly)
Fbw / composite airframe

Go on, educate us, which of these would you change?

Yes, because we started developing the lca in 1975, or ten years after getting the very first mig-21

Right?

In the real world, it was closer to a 25 year cycle, starting from scratch, and with tge sanctions

How long did it take eurofighter, rafale, f-35? 5 years? 10?

And which part is obsolete exactly
Radar
Engine
Avionics (iaf pilots themselves admit how easy it us to fly)
Fbw / composite airframe

Go on, educate us, which of these would you change?

No, no, you are absoutely right. LCA is the best aircraft in IAF and it is superior to USAF 4.5 gen fighters as well.

First of all, anybody who speaks rationally and does not follow the sheep mentality like you is not a pakistani.

Secondly if you honestly believe LCA is better or even equal to F-16 of ANY block then it is no use talking to you, enjoy your fantasies.

no, that's nor what I said
But Its all about tge mix
A mig-21 on it's own is incapable of standing upto any modern jet
But we are not sending the mig-21, or its lca replacement, on it's own are we?

no, that's nor what I said
But Its all about tge mix
A mig-21 on it's own is incapable of standing upto any modern jet
But we are not sending the mig-21, or its lca replacement, on it's own are we?

A MKI would have trouble handling an F-15 on its own. It would come down to pilot skill, F-15 is not a joke man. Check up its kill list. It is the air superiroity fighter of USAF and that speaks a lot.

But I don't want any more Indians calling me a false flagger so I will say yes Mig-21 bison is a better fighter than F-15 Eagle.

They did it already back in 2005. :lol:

Cope India: How the IAF rewrote the rules of air combat | Russia & India Report

Now dont shoot the messenger :omghaha:

A MKI would have trouble handling an F-15 on its own. It would come down to pilot skill, F-15 is not a joke man. Check up its kill list. It is the air superiroity fighter of USAF and that speaks a lot.

But I don't want any more Indians calling me a false flagger so I will say yes Mig-21 bison is a better fighter than F-15 Eagle.

F15 never met an Sukhoi27+ seties fighter in actual combat, and most kills were against reg teg air forces. Since inception of sukhoi27 which was designed by russians to specifically out run & outgun F15, whenever these fighters met on an mock combat scenario, mosty Sukhoi 27 prevailed. But whenever in real world they will prevail, thats a different thing altogether. Superior Awacs, better BVRAAM, avionics etc will certainly favour F15. But in a dog fighter scenario, Sukhoi will prevail in most of times.

This must be because of Congress. Because according to some esteemed Indian members here, LCA is superior to BLK52 F-16s.
Sorry bro... nobody said LCA is superior to F16.....since it is not the quality we expected so it is only better than JF17,,,,

Sorry bro... nobody said LCA is superior to F16.....since it is not the quality we expected so it is only better than JF17,,,,
LCA Not Superior but Can Match F-16 in Combat .It has his Advantages over f-16

Is LCA's FBW imported from the US? I find it hard to believe India can develop something as complex as FBW :o:
yeah india can create Satellites,RWR,Radars,AWACS,Super computers but not FBW yeaah your Right why not india Beg for Extraterrestrial DSI TECH From Pakistan:suicide:

yeah india can create Satellites,RWR,Radars,AWACS,Super computers but not FBW yeaah your Right why not india Beg for Extraterrestrial DSI TECH From Pakistan:suicide:

I think India should ask Pakistan and Pakistan should offer them DSI tech. I agree with you. India just has been un-necessarily reluctant in asking help on Tejas.

They did it already back in 2005.

In BVR or WVR combat? And such exercises are not held to determine which air force is superior or inferior. These kind of exercises are held to share tactics and operational experience. But never mind, IAF has an edge over USAF because IAF has the mighty Mig-21. :crazy:

F15 never met an Sukhoi27+ seties fighter in actual combat, and most kills were against reg teg air forces. Since inception of sukhoi27 which was designed by russians to specifically out run & outgun F15, whenever these fighters met on an mock combat scenario, mosty Sukhoi 27 prevailed. But whenever in real world they will prevail, thats a different thing altogether. Superior Awacs, better BVRAAM, avionics etc will certainly favour F15. But in a dog fighter scenario, Sukhoi will prevail in most of times.

Yes, yes why not. Dare I say anything negative about the quality of IAF?

Yes, because in war the LCA will only face JF-17 and other jets will ignore them.

there will be some improvement!

For the last 30 years only improvement is happening.

I think India should ask Pakistan and Pakistan should offer them DSI tech. I agree with you. India just has been un-necessarily reluctant in asking help on Tejas.
Indians already taking help were they Need from Experts Like Israeli firms and for that matter Even Russians.PAC should keep their Focus on Raising up Standard of JF-17 As now the original Manufacturers Chinese Confirmed its Shortfalls.

Indians already taking help were they Need from Experts Like Israeli firms and for that matter Even Russians.PAC should keep their Focus on Raising up Standard of JF-17 As now the original Manufacturers Chinese Confirmed its Shortfalls.

Never knew about any "short-falls" conformed by OEM. Got a link?

Back
Top Bottom