What's new

By mid 2016 Bangladesh will be able to design and test almost all kinds of ships in the country.

since the birth of bangla from Shangskrit :D hindi is durki rishtey dar of Shangskrit while shangskrit is mother of bangla :crazy_pilot:
arrey babu ..it's sanskrit ..not sangskrit....it's mother of bangla show some respect...:lol::lol:
so, when will BD navy will hold joint exercise with us...:tup:

arrey babu ..it's sanskrit ..not sangskrit....it's mother of bangla show some respect...:lol::lol:
so, when will BD navy will hold joint exercise with us...:tup:
we call shangskrit :D well bd is going to join 17 nations naval exercise in india

we call shangskrit :D well bd is going to join 17 nations naval exercise in india
ahhhh..well bangalis can't pronounce some words...not your problem....:lol::lol:
well thats a good news...so, when is the party...:partay::partay:...send me invitation card..:D:D

why bring India into it?, jamaati- pro Pakistani fascination prevents removal of the razakar goggles...

Bangladesi youth are a breath of fresh air that opposes the razakar killers of thousands of Bangladeshis and want to see them hanged.

What I dont get is...why dont these razakars go back to their land (they dont want them?), why stick around when they are not wanted?.
wrong info. we want the BSF torturers hanged. also i support neutral probe into the 1971 events and all Indians brought to justice who covertly or overtly killed or helped kill the many anti-India ex-East Pakistanis

now you post all those BS videos..
I I will not post such crap against BD....b'coz ...........I consider all Bangladeshi as future indian....so, these video will ultimately become yours.....:azn::partay::partay:
:lol::lol::lol:
i know what you are feeling -->
1.gif

107.gif

wrong info. we want the BSF torturers hanged. also i support neutral probe into the 1971 events and all Indians brought to justice who covertly or overtly killed or helped kill the many anti-India ex-East Pakistanis

Yes even I want who ever tortures the BSF hanged.

Anti India in 71? more like a divided camp of pro India (pro BD) and Pro Pak(anti BD - jamaati, razakars, biharis, anti hindu).

Back
Top Bottom