What's new

By mid 2016 Bangladesh will be able to design and test almost all kinds of ships in the country.

this progress has been made despite Sheikh Hasina's murderous misrule, not because of it. i like the average Indians' fondness for that monster, so people know the real face of India or Indian society

Real face of India :o:

images

In India no body gives a single F**k , about BD or its real face :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Good development.:tup: Being a Nation of so many rivers and islands, it's essential for Bangladesh to have a robust homegrown ship-building industry.

Lucky chaps! They got at least another 5 years of golden rule under one of the greatest global leaders of modern times.

The thing is that they don't know the VALUE of the great lady. One day I am sure they will agree to our POV, but sadly, it will be very very late mate.

What ships Bangladesh has made indigenously?

this progress has been made despite Sheikh Hasina's murderous misrule, not because of it. i like the average Indians' fondness for that monster, so people know the real face of India or Indian society

why bring India into it?, jamaati- pro Pakistani fascination prevents removal of the razakar goggles...

Bangladesi youth are a breath of fresh air that opposes the razakar killers of thousands of Bangladeshis and want to see them hanged.

What I dont get is...why dont these razakars go back to their land (they dont want them?), why stick around when they are not wanted?.

Nice ships. I am glad at the progress that Bangladesh has made under the inspired leadership of Shrimati Hasina. :D
do not worry, you will also processed with the bless of AAP and momota didi
onion048.gif

do not worry, you will also processed with the bless of AAP and momota didi
onion048.gif
what is this you BD using Indian hindi name for your vessel...Shakti Sanchar...:angry::angry:
you are calling a inevitable war ....:partay::partay:

Back
Top Bottom