What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

stop your whining mayn nahaqparast nae k rona shuru ho jaon .........heat feel ki na aaj kamar mansoor nay more heat to come
:D isse kehte hain randi rona:tup: keep cry little girl and when stop start talk about thread.

When it comes to TTP - Mr Khan is a moron.

Dawn added it by themselves, in presser he was referring to peace talks as a viable option.

The Afghan government negotiates with the Afghan Talibans that have also killed thousands of people in Afghanistan. If Imran Khan suggests to negotiate with the Pakistan Talibans to end their militancy in Pakistan then what is the problem ? Why do many people on PDF consider that Pakistan Talibans are bad but the Afghan Talibans are good ? Both are equally bad !

Last edited:
There can be NO talks with TTP.

I do not know that how on earth Dawn has added TTP by its own or Imran Khan has actually TTP?

Dawn added it by themselves, in presser he was referring to peace talks as a viable option.

:D isse kehte hain randi rona:tup: keep cry little girl and when stop start talk about thread.

*an*i rona lagta hay aaj altaf ki yaad aa rahi hay tujay chalo ab thread pay ro ro k hi dil halqa kar lo aur tu koi chara nae nahaqparaston k pas

sir g mayn nay mods ko b report kia hay link b send kia hay news ka . IK was talking about afghan taliban and america he even gave exapmle of Hal Brook trying to broke peace by talks.ab dakhayn mods ka action laytay hayn ....

Last edited:
*an*i rona lagta hay aaj altaf ki yaad aa rahi hay tujay chalo ab thread pay ro ro k hi dil halqa kar lo aur tu koi chara nae nahaqparaston k pas
Roman urdu tou dhang ki likh:rofl: talk about topic baby or I start report being off topic?;)

afghan taliban killed afghan people - its ok they are good taliban
pakistan taliban killed pakistani people - its not good its terrorism

until pakistani live with this logic they will live near to bomb blasts suicide attacks always

Just read the press statements. It's not accurate.

janab na jo bak bak ki hay pehlay wo delete kar lo phir na kehna muhaj k khilaf sazish ho gae
Don't worry about me, for you I waste me few mins again to paste this
Afghan peace talks justify my stand: Imran - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
What was his stand
Imran Khan: ‘We need to talk to the Taliban. War is no solution’ - Asia - World - The Independent
" a paragraph "
I was against this war from 2001 onwards,” Mr Khan told The Independent, in an interview last week at his hilltop hacienda just outside Islamabad. “In 2004, in my speech to parliament I warned General Musharraf not to send the Pakistan army into Waziristan, because of the history of these tribal people.”

Totally False Propaganda

Express reported:

July 22th 2015

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Wednesday welcomed dialogue between Afghan Taliban and the government in Kabul saying such issues could only be resolved on the table.

US diplomat Richard Holbrooke was also a supporter of resolving the Taliban issue through talks,” he added.

Here is the link to the news:

Imran welcomes dialogue with Taliban - The Express Tribune

Don't worry about me, for you I waste me few mins again to paste this
Afghan peace talks justify my stand: Imran - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
What was his stand
Imran Khan: ‘We need to talk to the Taliban. War is no solution’ - Asia - World - The Independent
" a paragraph "
I was against this war from 2001 onwards,” Mr Khan told The Independent, in an interview last week at his hilltop hacienda just outside Islamabad. “In 2004, in my speech to parliament I warned General Musharraf not to send the Pakistan army into Waziristan, because of the history of these tribal people.”

and for the likes of you a dumb lying nahaqparast follower like his leaders read above again

Totally False Propaganda

Express reported:

July 22th 2015

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Wednesday welcomed dialogue between Afghan Taliban and the government in Kabul saying such issues could only be resolved on the table.

US diplomat Richard Holbrooke was also a supporter of resolving the Taliban issue through talks,” he added.

Here is the link to the news:

Imran welcomes dialogue with Taliban - The Express Tribune

and for the likes of you a dumb lying nahaqparast follower like his leaders read above again
:hitwall:x100 time ja bibi maaf kar

Back
Top Bottom