What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

Keep calm and trust the Chief. As long as he is there. Terrorists will not have any easy day.

Totally False Propaganda

Express reported:

July 22th 2015

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Wednesday welcomed dialogue between Afghan Taliban and the government in Kabul saying such issues could only be resolved on the table.

US diplomat Richard Holbrooke was also a supporter of resolving the Taliban issue through talks,” he added.

Here is the link to the news:

Imran welcomes dialogue with Taliban - The Express Tribune

and for the likes of you a dumb lying nahaqparast follower like his leaders read above again
so killing afghans and sucide bombs in afghanistan is halal ? afghan taliban killed more innconets then pakistani talibans

afghan taliban killed afghan people - its ok they are good taliban
pakistan taliban killed pakistani people - its not good its terrorism

until pakistani live with this logic they will live near to bomb blasts suicide attacks always

Jahil Insan. This is not Pakistani policy. It is policy of every country of the world. American, India, China, Russia etc etc. Everyone cares about his own country. If you are safe then it doesn't matter what is happening in other countries. Same is what Pakistan doing.

Keep calm and trust the Chief. As long as he is there. Terrorists will not have any easy day.
but some bastards rising heads again and making confuse nation like they do before Peshawar school attack .

Jahil Insan. This is not Pakistani policy. It is policy of every country of the world. American, India, China, Russia etc etc. Everyone cares about his own country. If you are safe then it doesn't matter what is happening in other countries. Same is what Pakistan doing.
i will keep that leader in my toilet paper whom support killing of next door is ok .they are not leaders but randis

i will keep that leader in my toilet paper whom support killing of next door is ok .they are not leaders but randis

Keep whining. But that is the world for you. It would make the leaders of the whole world randis. Then be it. We live in this world. For us interests of Pakistan comes first. If they are secured, then f*ck everything else.

This is how things work in this world bachay. And going to work in the same manner for a long time to come. Might is right after all.

US is 10,000 miles away while Pakistan borders Afghanistan. The blowback is now echoing in Pakistan while you call sane people as Jahil Insan. People like you are responsible for creating Talibans both in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Keep whining. But that is the world for you. It would make the leaders of the whole world randis. Then be it. We live in this world. For us interests of Pakistan comes first. If they are secured, then f*ck everything else.

This is how things work in this world bachay. And going to work in the same manner for a long time to come. Might is right after all.
me also i am so satisfied from inside and feel good that i did not follow or support any political party or man . feeling free of guilty .

US is 10,000 miles away while Pakistan borders Afghanistan. The blowback is now echoing in Pakistan while you call sane people as Jahil Insan. People like you are responsible for creating Talibans both in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Then Afghan army should go and clean sweep Taliban. Destroy their sanctuaries and eliminate them. Nobody is stopping them.

But if they can't do that then talks are the only option. The truth is Pakistan won't go for talks with TTP because it has military power to crush them. If afghans have similar power, they are welcome to crush them too. We have no issues. It is people like you who are living thousand miles away and have no link with the ground realities.

Totally False Propaganda

Express reported:

July 22th 2015

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Wednesday welcomed dialogue between Afghan Taliban and the government in Kabul saying such issues could only be resolved on the table.

US diplomat Richard Holbrooke was also a supporter of resolving the Taliban issue through talks,” he added.

Here is the link to the news:

Imran welcomes dialogue with Taliban - The Express Tribune

For other Imran Khan and other guys who are saying what is the difference between TTP and Afghan Taliban. It is the case of might is right.

1 Pakistan won't talk to TTP since it has power to crush it.
2 Afghanistan would have to talk to Afghan Taliban since it lacks military power and strength to crush them. If Afghans can crush Afghan Taliban then good no talks, go crush them.

This is the reality. And this is what would work. There is no right or wrong or ethical or non ethical here.

The truth is Pakistan won't go for talks with TTP because it has military power to crush them.

Yes we have seen the results of the crushing ability in East Pakistan and Balochistan. Negotiations are better option but some people like you only use the gun.

I believe he is misquoted.

He has been in favor of talking to Taliban, for a very long time.

Now that US wants to and has given a go ahead to talk to Taliban and they have been held recently in Murree, what do his detractors have to say?

You guys go ballistic when an idea is not popular in the West but when the West sponsors that same idea, everyone goes mute.

when Imran was asking to talk to Taliban, how many of you, including the NooniToons were in favor of that idea? Now the NooniToon govt has initiated peace dialogue with Taliban.

Once a clarification comes around tomorrow, that he did not mean TTP but Taliban, all of you will shut up.

A country that has spent a trillion dollars in fighting a war, concedes talk is the only option. But a country which takes loans to run a govt, whose leaders get 'elected' in fraud elections, beat their chests in some false bravado to score a political point against someone who talks sense and has been proved to talk sense, at least on this point

Yes we have seen the results of the crushing ability in East Pakistan and Balochistan. Negotiations are better option but some people like you only use the gun.

The militants in Baluchistan are surrendering daily. They are in no position to beat state of Pakistan. And as for East Pakistan we all know what happened in that region. India had to fight a 13-14 days war to succeed that insurgency. So again. Stop hiding behind different insurgencies and events. And counter my post with something more rational and related.

Back
Top Bottom