What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

Basically, with outright failure of his 'dharna', he was left with no other option but to salute the uniform. However he may speak, in private, of the men who wear that uniform is another matter altogether.

Better than spitting $hit in public gatherings against the Men in uniform and then begging for forgiveness,both while in the drunkard state..

Nobody will speak same tune against taliban as they speak against MQM. All politicians are in same row for stance on Islamists. ..

You have to distinguish between "Islamists" and terrorists. The terrorists have been funded, trained and provided weapons by the internal agencies and by the foreign governments.

You better read again then. I edited it before you posted.

oh so you have edited his presser too, to make it fit to dawn reporting? almost everybody who has read and saw the presser know what he said.

oh so you have edited his presser too, to make it fit to dawn reporting? almost everybody who has read and saw the presser know what he said.

Huh? I have no idea what you are going on about. I can't see what you find wrong with my post, it backs Khan i.e. was talking about the Afghan Taliban.

You have to distinguish between "Islamists" and terrorists. The terrorists have been funded, trained and provided weapons by the internal agencies and by the foreign governments.
Lol , enough islamistS AND Their struggle of sharia from Xinjiang of China till Syria. Even China is not happy from Islamists. In Ramadan their activities increases, violence increases , even in last Ramadan they killed 50+ innocent Chinese as due to kafir tag according to Islamist. Even here in Pakistan, Islamists are big threat for Peace, thousands mourns for Hakeem ullah Mehsood including our illiterate politicians, but nobody mourns for our army jawans killed in lal masjid operation but they mourns for Lal masjid militants. Clear division! Hell even so called pure islamists and their fatwas against our army as non matyr in taliban fight.

Lol , thousands mourns for Hakeem ullah Mehsood including our illiterate politicians, but nobody mourns for our army jawans killed in lal masjid operation but they mourns for Lal masjid militants

Its is ISI and Pakistan Army that provided, training and funding to Talibans. Now Talibans have turned around and trained other organization. The source were the intelligence agencies and they later turned on their master.

Its is ISI and Pakistan Army that provided, training and funding to Talibans. Now Talibans have turned around and trained other organization. The source were the intelligence agencies and they later turned on their master.
Mullahs are on front line, they sold themselves to everyone. There is limit of cheapness.!
We and U.S.A used them against Soviet Union, but after we used them as tissue paper, we didn't kill them all. It was mistake. .
In war, it is said , don't leave a single evidence/substance, but we didn't kill them after we used those Mullahs in the war.
Now same people taking revengue, but they are coward, they attacks on innocent civilian.

Yes we have seen the results of the crushing ability in East Pakistan and Balochistan. Negotiations are better option but some people like you only use the gun.
But immi wants us to withdraw our forces and let them regroup to launch their big killings again, like last time we have them chance

me also i am so satisfied from inside and feel good that i did not follow or support any political party or man . feeling free of guilty .
My neighbour son once upon a time his father didn't vote. I asked him why. He said that his father told him, "they say my vote is keemti, so I won't give it to anyone"

But immi wants us to withdraw our forces and let them regroup to launch their big killings again, like last time we have them chance

Negotiations does not mean you give them what they demand. It is just a negotiation tactic. People usually demand what they can not get and then will accept what they really wanted.

My neighbour son once upon a time his father didn't vote. I asked him why. He said that his father told him, "they say my vote is keemti, so I won't give it to anyone"
do you think there diesel IMRANA ZARDARA TAFA NAZU deserve our vote? its my insult i go stand in line for select one of them , i have brain man .

do you think there diesel IMRANA ZARDARA TAFA NAZU deserve our vote? its my insult i go stand in line for select one of them , i have brain man .

As Joseph de Maistre has famously has said "Every nation gets the government it deserves". As all the farmers know "You reap what you sow".

and you all thought kutey ki dum ab shaid seedhi ho gye hogi, then you pull the pipe and it goes back to its original position

Negotiations does not mean you give them what they demand. It is just a negotiation tactic. People usually demand what they can not get and then will accept what they really wanted.
I hope you do know that we have tried negotiating with them not once but a couple of times. It only resulted in them getting stronger while there was ceasefire and killing even more innocents once they were strong enough and flushed the negotiations down the drain. You cant negotiate with snakes. Your leader has a peanut for a brain and its been proven time and again.

Back
Top Bottom