What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

Lolzzzz. I knew when i saw Dawn news. They are really on imran khan's case. Not that i am his blind supporter but i know for months dawn has been going after him , maligning ,twisting his words , placing him and kpk under microscope,whilst they very easily wash their hands off any reporting on shahbaz sharif and any other province. There was a time when i had started writing to them why they are doing this.
Why never abt balochistan....??the only thing they talk abt balochistan is foreign ngo's point of view, print articles that brazenly as well as in subtexts show support for insurgents...never highlight real issues. No reporting on QAS's inept governement, metro shenanigans!

Anyways,if still imran khan has any soft corner for ttp.....then .......he must realize he is stabbing in the hearts of pakistanis.

What shameless nation would be who would fail to see that Aps is one of the worst incidents in human history.

Nyet, a long list of deviations of real world from the ideal world you think you live in. Didn't you read my post? I think I mentioned something that sort in the first two lines. I have faced the war first hand (like almost all Pakistanis) sitting in Karachi, are you aware that the conflict affected most areas of this country and wasn't limited to the tribal belt as you seem to think?

Yes I am pretty sure what you mean. I've lived through the '90s in Karachi, been shot at, my father's and my own car burned after being held at gunpoint, rangers curfews, I could go on and on. Just because I don't live in Pakistan anymore, doesn't mean I haven't seen stuff.

Abide by International laws one hundred percent and be absolutely fair? Come on, who does that anymore? Why don't you come back to earth and we can continue this discussion? :D Because the way I see it, you are unnecessarily rooting for humanity to inhuman creatures and none here will agree to that. The point is we won't ever adhere or find it convienient to follow it (for these terrorists), if you have a problem with it, feel free to travel to Hague or pressurize your Govt. Don't bother with "human rights" or "laws" here, you won't find any takers.

I'm rooting for the Rule of Law. So according to you, 'no one' follows international laws anymore. Seeing as your cavalier attitude towards Rule of Law suggests and the disregard for human rights; no wonder Pakistan continues to neither live up to the status of a civilized nation, nor does it live up to its Islamic credentials. A lawless nation in perpetual flux.

The thing with IK is that he doesn't know what the hell is he talking about at all times. He's the polite version (relatively) of AH. And having said that, I think no explanations are necessary for a leader who tows both the opposing lines of "negotiations" and "operation" concurrently.

No one ever said Imran Khan is perfect or an angel - no one is. But he's the best you got in the entire Pakistani political setup; someone who isn't driven by his desire for riches.

Hi,

It the dumbest statement ever used and you are not the only one---" two wrongs don't make a right----" .

There s no such thing as a SECOND WRONG-----the first might be wrong---but the second is an equalizer---maintenance of status quo---maintaining the supremacy of the state---.

What kind of stupid post was that? Do you even understand English language? Google 'two wrongs don't make a right' and Google will teach you what I meant since you clearly seem to have NO clue what is meant by 'two wrongs'.

It's not a soccer game. The mere fact that you are using sports lingo by using terms as 'equalizer' is testament to the shameful departure of humanity from among Pakistanis.

Talk about cherry picking!

What else do you expect from a war? These things remain untouched?

Did you see Wajahat's documentary from NW a couple days back?

In Mir Ali, which was just like this, FWO was working and building brand new mosques, shops, hospitals, schools and solar tube wells and the sort in the area, all of which the Army destroyed. The facade of those buildings was on par with anything you see in Army cantonments all over the country.

Point is why flatten entire towns in the first place? If Americans drop a missile from a drone, all Pakistanis gonna jump up and down cursing the United States even though the drones fire precision guided Hellfires (granted nothing is perfect, Hellfires aren't 100% civilian proof) but when Pakistan Army carpet bombs and flattens entire towns with artillery strikes, the same Pakistanis try to come up with justifications of how 'those people deserved it', yada yada yada.

PA should continue to clean up these rented bastards & ignore amateurs like IK. What's really good for IK is, for him to leave politics & do something that suits him well. What I hate about IK is he speaks something rubbish & loads of crap & thinks later on what he said, which then in time proves him completely wrong.

TTP are not Afghan Taliban, TTP is a rented terrorist groups working for foreign powers & getting funded by them, these bastards have killed civilians, for what reason?

If IK loves TTP that much then he should go & join them.

Where as on the other hand corrupt politicians want PA to be so busy, so that they can do whatever they want to do.

What Imran does to his state is all he can to the country..

Unless his hands are tied very tight in his state.

No one ever said Imran Khan is perfect or an angel - no one is. But he's the best you got in the entire Pakistani political setup; someone who isn't driven by his desire for riches..

WOW.....that's a HUGE statement considering the mess this guy made in your country, got many killed, made a joke out of the country through his violent sit-ins (aka, the youth's grand party in Islamabad). He hasn't delivered anything in a place where he holds serious majority and has a government.....

ALL of his accusations got rejected, something that he had been banking on like a life insurance. He calls others out talking about running family politics, but he himself, married a semi-Pakistani woman so she could be in politics as his wing-man or wing-lady.....and that's not family politics?

Not to mention he criticizes other people's credentials when his own wife (now politician partner) has wrong educational credentials!! What else is a "desire for riches"? Just because he doesn't have 2 billion in his bank account, doesn't mean he's not rich, or he's not building his empire and bringing his family into politics......?? I would also like to tell you, this guy has used his donations for investments (provided by many rich people from the US, Canada and the UK ). I am friends with a few doctors who donated huge amounts of money and when they asked him in his last trip to Dallas about the funds, he literally got upset with them and walked away to others. So, he's also corrupted. He just lies about it, like he's been doing so about family politics, like he's been doing so about the "rigging".

It appears that the "rigging" finally got "fixed" by the justice system and he has no ground to stand on. People who lost lives in those sit-ins.....he's responsible for those. The billions lost by a poor country due to sit-ins, he's responsible for, as the entire thing of "rigging" was created like a boogeyman and it didn't exist in real life. I think this guy's will lose his political bank a LOT and he should. There should never be room to allow for negative politics that destroy human progress, specially in a poor country like Pakistan.

WOW.....that's a HUGE statement considering the mess this guy made in your country, got many killed, made a joke out of the country through his violent sit-ins (aka, the youth's grand party in Islamabad). He hasn't delivered anything in a place where he holds serious majority and has a government.....

ALL of his accusations got rejected, something that he had been banking on like a life insurance. He calls others out talking about running family politics, but he himself, married a semi-Pakistani woman so she could be in politics as his wing-man or wing-lady.....and that's not family politics?

Not to mention he criticizes other people's credentials when his own wife (now politician partner) has wrong educational credentials!! What else is a "desire for riches"? Just because he doesn't have 2 billion in his bank account, doesn't mean he's not rich, or he's not building his empire and bringing his family into politics......?? I would also like to tell you, this guy has used his donations for investments (provided by many rich people from the US, Canada and the UK ). I am friends with a few doctors who donated huge amounts of money and when they asked him in his last trip to Dallas about the funds, he literally got upset with them and walked away to others. So, he's also corrupted. He just lies about it, like he's been doing so about family politics, like he's been doing so about the "rigging".

It appears that the "rigging" finally got "fixed" by the justice system and he has no ground to stand on. People who lost lives in those sit-ins.....he's responsible for those. The billions lost by a poor country due to sit-ins, he's responsible for, as the entire thing of "rigging" was created like a boogeyman and it didn't exist in real life. I think this guy's will lose his political bank a LOT and he should. There should never be room to allow for negative politics that destroy human progress, specially in a poor country like Pakistan.
Actually he didn't want to cause billions dollar damage to Pakistan economy. He expected Nawaz to quit soon.

But it was his ego and not accepting his failure which gave his sit in a great length and ended up costing the tax payers a lot.

Look now, he still won't accept his mistake about 35 puncture. His ego is stopping him from apologizing.

$3-5 billion lost that could been used to fix flooding or start work on dam etc. Also Chinese investment delayed as well, so the nation is behind 7ish months.

Point is why flatten entire towns in the first place? If Americans drop a missile from a drone, all Pakistanis gonna jump up and down cursing the United States even though the drones fire precision guided Hellfires (granted nothing is perfect, Hellfires aren't 100% civilian proof) but when Pakistan Army carpet bombs and flattens entire towns with artillery strikes, the same Pakistanis try to come up with justifications of how 'those people deserved it', yada yada yada.

1- Entire towns have been flattened through mass scale bombing or carpet bombing or artillery strikes. You either take your statement back or give some proof.

2- Your two scenarios don't have any link with each other. Comparing two different things...

US strikes are done in areas which already have the local population in them, this operation is being undertaken after the civilian population has been evacuated.

3- I actually have always advocated that US drone strikes have been beneficial...

4- WHat else would you have the Army do?

Under the influence, of either drugs or alcohol, not much difference eh? Well, not unless you are a fanboy who is in love with Khan Sb.

I don't follow anyone blindly,I had never been a fan of talks with TTP and Khan sb PoV on it...The moment i feel he does something stupid which harms the country even remotely,i would stop follow him that moment...For me country comes first

I don't follow anyone blindly,I had never been a fan of talks with TTP and Khan sb PoV on it...The moment i feel he does something stupid which harms the country even remotely,i would stop follow him that moment...For me country comes first

Ok, but then you shouldn't have posted the previous post which is nonsense. We all have to pick and choose what and whom we believe to be the least of all evils. Where as you may consider IK to be the one, I consider MQM and/or Musharraf.

Looks like the Dude was misquoted, he meant the talks with Afghan Taliban.

I for one also back talks with the moderate factions of TTP, the ones who want to lay down their arms and were not involved in heinous crimes. But the likes of Fazlullah and Khorasani, Inshallah we will mount their heads outside APS.
Some people forgot to read the article and like usual started bashing.
Read this post.
Not that i support IK or something. Misinterpreting and misguiding people is never useful.
Note: he is praising Murree talks and is making statements that we too can talk with Afghan Taliban. No TTP mention in the OP. Army is leading the talks with Afghan Taliban, even though i don't think they will yield much results. Nonetheless, we must back them while they are trying. This is what IK is trying to say i guess.
I know his stance on TTP is messed up and etc, etc. Misinterpreting and misleading is never helpful.

Poor title. No mention of TTP in this article. Again i couldn't care less about PTI.

@Jazzbot ..

Some people forgot to read the article and like usual started bashing.
Read this post.
Yeah it also shows their ignorance. PMLN have habit for this while they are biggest supporter of lal masjid mindset.
Hypocrisy! Isn't this....

After new wife and new talk with Talibans, Imran Khan is now rapidly loss population and can't be trust at all. Imran is just weird than I thought.

And well, today is another severe blow to IK's sit-in and dharna/rhetorical politics as the commission report confirms that elections were fair.

Back
Top Bottom