What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

Go check the title of the news ?
If you can use your eyes ?
You think that news paper is just a imaginary news against imran or PTI ?
NO its not , its been his long support to the TTp terrorist s & no one can deny that ?
Incorrect title. Read the article.

IK should do a favor for himself, party and supporters by stop running his mouth about this TTP issue and peace talks now. Enough with this moronic mantra of peace talks now. TTP is down and dead now, no sense in doing peace talks with them now, especially after APS attack.

IK should do a favor for himself, party and supporters by stop running his mouth about this TTP issue and peace talks now. Enough with this moronic mantra of peace talks now. TTP is down and dead now, no sense in doing peace talks with them now, especially after APS attack.
Thanks a lot sir ,
you are a great example of patriotism on PDF , very inspiring , & standing tall for pakistan without thinking any poljtical intersts .
even a kid knows how the whole nations feels about the TTp specially after the , APS incident but that foolish person still is living in his stupid LA LA lands ?
He is proving himself ALTAF to PTI ?

Thanks a lot sir , hope you are a great example of patriotism on PDF , very inspiring ,even a kid knows how the whole nations feels about the TTp specially after the , APS incident but that foolish person still is living in his stupid LA LA lands ?
He is proving himself ALTAF to PTI ?

IK stubbornness is the main reason of this mess, he isn't willing to let go off his years old stance of peace talks without realizing how much things have changed in recent times.

No mention of TTP in his statements. He is supporting peace talks beign held with Afgahn Taliban in Murree. If you can please read the article.
I agree. The thing is some people are twisting facts and misinterpreting things.

IK stubbornness is the main reason of this mess, he isn't willing to let go off his years old stance of peace talks without realizing how much things have changed in recent times.
Sir
I think his mind been made by JI & its leadership that if he stops supporting TTp politically , PTI will suffer more then ANP?
its dam wrong thinking ?

Reported !
Out of topic & derailing thread ?lolzz

Reported ?
Off topic & deraling the thread ?
@mods so now , think tankers been allowed to derail the thread with personal bias ?lolzz
You are so amusing.
:hitwall:

how many times IK has spoken or consolded the APS victims
or the shia victims suffering the repeat attacks of TTP?

what does he have in mind? what will he say?
what if they say No to every proposal he puts
what if they say that they will continue to fight until they kill every shia
and murder more children of the armymen
play more footballs with their skulls
blow up more mosques
and wont accept anything less than a Daesh clone state?

oh wait , they said that already many times after every "peace" dialogue " which they broke by consolidating their positions, gathering more weapons and then launching devastating attacks on military and the civilians.

reminds me of this video by Zafar halali

Sir his signature, if you could.
is funny I know

Topic already being discussed, no need to beat a dead horse ten times, and choosing whatever thread title comes out of your mind.

Closed.

@Irfan Baloch , hope it's not a problem sir!
my computer is too slow to pick up existing threads.. i will move it to the existing one if you havent done already

Back
Top Bottom