What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

Yeah it also shows their ignorance. PMLN have habit for this while they are biggest supporter of lal masjid mindset.
Hypocrisy! Isn't this....
Point is. Title is misleading. Misinterpreting and misleading people is never helpful. Read the OP.

Ok, but then you shouldn't have posted the previous post which is nonsense. We all have to pick and choose what and whom we believe to be the least of all evils. Where as you may consider IK to be the one, I consider MQM and/or Musharraf.

I posted the fact and i fully back it..I am not a blind follower like you who would support and defend the drunkard speeches of their leader,even when he talks like only Indians talk here..With your"holier than thou" attitude,please don't quote me unless you want a rational debate

Imran Khan is turning out to be Altaf Hussain 2.0 with improved Social Skills but the same state of mind, where he has no idea what he is talking about, he does not think before he speaks, Takes U-turns on every corner, Lies to his teeth's & claims he will never lie, just a disappointment.

Imran Khan is turning out to be Altaf Hussain 2.0 with improved Social Skills but the same state of mind, where he has no idea what he is talking about, he does not think before he speaks, Takes U-turns on every corner, Lies to his teeth's & claims he will never lie, just a disappointment.
Realy he should hire u dont u think ?what he talks is correct and sane TTP is defeated foe its time to talk with them pak cant bear long war in long run ok now grow up little mr tank .

After new wife and new talk with Talibans, Imran Khan is now rapidly loss population and can't be trust at all. Imran is just weird than I thought.
What is population ka ka G ?

Some people forgot to read the article and like usual started bashing.
Read this post.
99 percent dont read at all .

@notorious_eagle - Not misquoted at all.

CKoo38bVEAQlUgZ.jpg

@notorious_eagle - Not misquoted at all.

CKoo38bVEAQlUgZ.jpg

Posting screengrabs like that is a disingenuous attempt to spread misinformation or an attempt at a reductionist argument. It is common knowledge now that TTP has fragmented in to many smaller factions; some of whom are willing to talk to the government and some who do not want to. It is obvious Imran Khan is referring to those elements of TTP who are willing to talk.

Pakistan Army itself has been beating the drums of 'good Taliban' and 'bad Taliban' for years; and now somehow Imran Khan saying 'talk to those who are willing to talk' is being portrayed as some sort of blasphemy. What nonsense!

Posting screengrabs like that is a disingenuous attempt to spread misinformation or an attempt at a reductionist argument. It is common knowledge now that TTP has fragmented in to many smaller factions; some of whom are willing to talk to the government and some who do not want to. It is obvious Imran Khan is referring to those elements of TTP who are willing to talk.

Pakistan Army itself has been beating the drums of 'good Taliban' and 'bad Taliban' for years; and now somehow Imran Khan saying 'talk to those who are willing to talk' is being portrayed as some sort of blasphemy. What nonsense!
There r elements in Pak that want this war to continue for ever it's theior bread & butter simple pak is small country with sluggish economy plus corruption and collaps of civil institutions .Pak can't fight war at two fronts so this war has to concluded .

And well, today is another severe blow to IK's sit-in and dharna/rhetorical politics as the commission report confirms that elections were fair.
I don't think so JC report put all the blame on EC .u better read it in pak criminal can become president money launderer can become finance minister ,convict become PM then He can become PM as well simple it's Pakistan one word .

At this point, any negotiations with ttp has to be done with full approval by the parents of children killed in APS by ttp and thousands other families whose loved ones ttp brutally murdered.

So, yes if the relatives those who died at the hands of ttp agree to negotiate with ttp, the by all means negotiate, I won't have any problem with that.

Imran Khan still backs talks with TTP
ALI AKBAR — UPDATED JUL 22, 2015 06:23PM
WHATSAPP
136 COMMENTS
PRINT
PTI chief Imran Khan has again reiterated his stance that negotiations with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) should be initiated. -AP
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has again reiterated his stance that negotiations with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) should be initiated.

“If America can negotiate with the Afghan Taliban, Pakistan and Afghanistan should also negotiate with them (Taliban),” said Imran while speaking to the media after meeting members of Army Public School (APS) Shuhada Forum.

Imran announced the observance of a minute of silence on December 16 to honour the victims of APS Peshawar. He also announced the formation of a committee to negotiate on behalf of APS Shuhada Forum with the federal government.

Read: TTP does not want to enforce Shariah at gunpoint, says Imran

The committee would take up demands of the forum and will request the government to make December 16 a national holiday in honour of APS victims. It would also request the federal government to bestow Nishan-e-Haider on those who were killed in the attack.

Imran also highlighted the dangers faced by Muslim countries from groups such as the Daesh or the self-styled Islamic State (IS).

Imran Khan had said early last year that Taliban did not want to enforce Shariah in the country at gunpoint but wanted to liberate it from a US led war.

Imran Khan was one of the few politicians in the past who encouraged starting negotiations with the TTP, when other political leaders were strongly opposed to the idea.

ALI AKBAR — UPDATED JUL 22, 2015 06:23PM
WHATSAPP
136 COMMENTS
PRINT
PTI chief Imran Khan has again reiterated his stance that negotiations with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) should be initiated. -AP
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has again reiterated his stance that negotiations with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) should be initiated.

“If America can negotiate with the Afghan Taliban, Pakistan and Afghanistan should also negotiate with them (Taliban),” said Imran while speaking to the media after meeting members of Army Public School (APS) Shuhada Forum.

Imran announced the observance of a minute of silence on December 16 to honour the victims of APS Peshawar. He also announced the formation of a committee to negotiate on behalf of APS Shuhada Forum with the federal government.

Read: TTP does not want to enforce Shariah at gunpoint, says Imran

The committee would take up demands of the forum and will request the government to make December 16 a national holiday in honour of APS victims. It would also request the federal government to bestow Nishan-e-Haider on those who were killed in the attack.

Imran also highlighted the dangers faced by Muslim countries from groups such as the Daesh or the self-styled Islamic State (IS).

Imran Khan had said early last year that Taliban did not want to enforce Shariah in the country at gunpoint but wanted to liberate it from a US led war.

Imran Khan was one of the few politicians in the past who encouraged starting negotiations with the TTP, when other political leaders were strongly opposed to the idea.

(We all know you hate IK, but changing the title won't help ease your pain regarding what's happening with MQM)
Plus title is misleading and misinterpreting isn't really helpful.

Not that i support IK or something. Misinterpreting and misguiding people is never useful.
Note: he is praising Murree talks and is making statements that we too can talk with Afghan Taliban. No TTP mention in the OP. Army is leading the talks with Afghan Taliban, even though i don't think they will yield much results. Nonetheless, we must back them while they are trying. This is what IK is trying to say i guess.
I know his stance on TTP is messed up and etc, etc. Misinterpreting and misleading is never helpful.

Poor title. No mention of TTP in this article. Again i couldn't care less about PTI.

@Jazzbot ..
His stance on TTP and negotiation is not really taken seriously and in past is referred to as 'messed up'. Note: he is talking about the negotiations with Afghan taliban being held in Murree. How do you hold talks with TTP when they are at back foot and a dying entity. No clear mention of TTP in his statements. Even if he did mean TTP, makes no sense considering he has already shown support for Zarb-e-azb(end of TTP and other groups).
Again i couldn't careless about IK and PTI but misinterpreting and misleading people isn't really helpful.

@Irfan Baloch ,@waz , changing the title is against the forum rules. Please help yourselves.

(We all know you hate IK, but changing the title won't help ease your pain regarding what's happening with MQM)
Plus title is misleading and misinterpreting isn't really helpful.

His stance on TTP and negotiation is not really taken seriously and in past is referred to as 'messed up'. Note: he is talking about the negotiations with Afghan taliban being held in Murree. How do you hold talks with TTP when they are at back foot and a dying entity. No clear mention of TTP in his statements. Even if he did mean TTP, makes no sense considering he has already shown support for Zarb-e-azb(end of TTP and other groups).

Again i couldn't careless about IK and PTI but misinterpreting and misleading people isn't really helpful.

@Irfan Baloch ,@waz , changing the title is against the forum rules. Please help yourselves.
Who butchered the innocent APS kids in Peshawar ? Me or you or the TTp ?
Why the hell ,imran & PTI needs dialogue with these terrorists by all means ?
Specially when pak army has clearly defeated theses scum bags within Pakistan ?
What's is the fear of imran , which keep pushing him in love with TTp ?
Or its JI s blackmailing which he really feared being once again declared as a Jew agent ?
I think there is nothing any word in this thread, which sound MQM ?
So just stay on the topic ?
I think , I'm sure about whole Pakistani nation hates the killers of the innocent APS kids , a million times more then any one else ?
So does their supporters like IMRAN , its my political right to show the real face of this terrorist supporter & the black sheep , supporting the murders & butcher of 60,000 Pakistanis .
He is using the dialogue between the afghan Taliban's & the elected govt in Kabul , as an excuse to let the TTp butchers come back & kill more of our kids ?

Why the hell ,imran & PTI needs dialogue with these terrorists by all means ?
Ask the army too. They are moderating talks being held in Murree. Do you read news.
Or its JI s blackmailing which he really feared being once again declared as a Jew agent ?
Again your hatred for IK is quite visible.
So does their supporters like IMRAN , its my political right to show the real face of this terrorist supporter & the black sheep , supporting the murders & butcher of 60,000 Pakistanis .
lol, please read the article you posted.
He is using the dialogue between the afghan Taliban's & the elected govt in Kabul , as an excuse to let the TTp butchers come back & kill more of our kids ?
Is there any mention of TTP, and we should dialogue with them. Go cry somewhere else.
Aur sonao bhuk hartal ka kya hua. Man you people need to stop obsessing.

Back
Top Bottom