What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

Does that cricketer turned politician turned prick know that it's Pakistan who is negotiating with Afghan Taliban along with Afghanistan and China.
the only thing the Americans do is take credit for something they haven't done at all.

TTP had already decided their fate after APS.

These M***** F***** are going to fall straight to Hell.

Banda paghal hai...always has been regarding terrorism...

The time of engaging TTP is gone by few years back but yes they needs to be eliminated politically too along with operation ZeA by various means of stream lining of madrasas, elementary education in schools in remote rural areas, creation of jobs in rural areas and addressing farmers issues etc.

This statement seems to be politically naive

Last edited:
This moron is never gonna grow up!

What does it mean?

TTP i.e Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan and Afghan Talibans are different, the ones who carried out APS attack were TTP, Afghan Talibans are limited to Afghanistan , they are the ones who fought in the Soviet War against Soviet Union aka Russia .

^yea moron still better for son of soil being call traitor terrorist:tup:

“If America can negotiate with the Afghan Taliban, Pakistan and Afghanistan should also negotiate with them (Taliban),” said Imran while speaking to the media after meeting members of Army Public School (APS) Shuhada Forum.
Not that i support IK or something. Misinterpreting and misguiding people is never useful.
Note: he is praising Murree talks and is making statements that we too can talk with Afghan Taliban. No TTP mention in the OP. Army is leading the talks with Afghan Taliban, even though i don't think they will yield much results. Nonetheless, we must back them while they are trying. This is what IK is trying to say i guess.
I know his stance on TTP is messed up and etc, etc. Misinterpreting and misleading is never helpful.
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has again reiterated his stance that negotiations with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) should be initiated.

“If America can negotiate with the Afghan Taliban, Pakistan and Afghanistan should also negotiate with them (Taliban),” said Imran while speaking to the media after meeting members of Army Public School (APS) Shuhada Forum.

Imran announced the observance of a minute of silence on December 16 to honour the victims of APS Peshawar. He also announced the formation of a committee to negotiate on behalf of APS Shuhada Forum with the federal government.

The committee would take up demands of the forum and will request the government to make December 16 a national holiday in honour of APS victims. It would also request the federal government to bestow Nishan-e-Haider on those who were killed in the attack.

Imran also highlighted the dangers faced by Muslim countries from groups such as the Daesh or the self-styled Islamic State (IS).

Imran Khan had said early last year that Taliban did not want to enforce Shariah in the country at gunpoint but wanted to liberate it from a US led war.

Imran Khan still backs talks with TTP - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Poor title. No mention of TTP in this article. Again i couldn't care less about PTI.

@Jazzbot ..

Last edited:
Since many in Pakistan believe that the TTP is doing RAW's bidding, does that make Imran Khan just another Indian agent?

Thanks God this ahole Dharna was unsuccessful kick this terrorist sympathizer out of Pakistan. PTI fans need to wake up.

Since many in Pakistan believe that the TTP is doing RAW's bidding, does that make Imran Khan just another Indian agent?
He isn't known to have connections with TTP. His statements related to TTP in past are messed up.
This is in fact misleading title. read the article.

Back
Top Bottom