What's new

Business trip to Saudi Arabia in November, what do?

How do you go beach without wearing shorts? o_O

Tht said i will settle for food i eat in Italy. ^^ Pizza, Pasta, Burgers, veggies and stuff.

Yeah i guess my only option will be gym at hotel. We are just there for a few days, so no contract for a few weeks.

How do you go beach without wearing shorts? o_O

Tht said i will settle for food i eat in Italy. ^^ Pizza, Pasta, Burgers, veggies and stuff.

Yeah i guess my only option will be gym at hotel. We are just there for a few days, so no contract for a few weeks.

You can take swiming shorts with you. Those are okay.

My company participates at a commercial exposition in a saudi arabia city called jeddah and im part of the mechanics send there. I have some questions.

Our Hotel is called Ascott Sari Hotel. Is this good?

How is food there? Do you can get normal stuff like pizza, pasta, burgers ect?

How is internet working? Wlan easy accessable?

I do bodybuilding and train each day 2h. Can i do free training in a local fitness center without long contract?

How is security for italians / europeans? Can i walk around freely?

Any things to do in freetime?

In restaurant, is it common to give tip? How pay best? I have mastercard, is it working there?
You might as well write the name of your company, send us your full details of yourself and dont forget to update us on the hotel number... so we can send someone to assassinate you ;)

O even partial internet footprint will do to track you down....I mean if you cant use google to answer your questions, I pity the company that employed you! Wonder what headache you give them! NEVER have I met such a backward paranoid gora!

You might as well write the name of your company, send us your full details of yourself and dont forget to update us on the hotel number... so we can send someone to assassinate you ;)

O even partial internet footprint will do to track you down....I mean if you cant use google to answer your questions, I pity the company that employed you! Wonder what headache you give them! NEVER have I met such a backward paranoid gora!

You amuse me. you really do.

1. You have no name of comany, no date and there will be dozens of companies.

2nd i can google but 1st hand experience is always better.

True but not for stupid questions like you posted :rofl:

At least i learned at google that people like you are in saudinarabia to cklean my shoes. It says they use your people as slaves there and even hold your passports back.

My company participates at a commercial exposition in a saudi arabia city called jeddah and im part of the mechanics send there. I have some questions.

I do bodybuilding and train each day 2h. Can i do free training in a local fitness center without long contract?

In restaurant, is it common to give tip? How pay best? I have mastercard, is it working there?

Everyone is safe there except italians

They should warn the KSA authorities against a facist entering KSA. Make that facist disappear.

Don't tell that you are suffering from islamophobia, they will chop off your head.

You will love it.
The hotel is ok.

All types of food, in all grades of luxury are available.
Streets are absolutely fine, and you or any european can stroll around any way you like.

In free time you can visit the malls, you can visit the historic jeddah, you can visit the souks
if you are adventurous, you can visit the craters. ( long drive )

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom