What's new

Business trip to Saudi Arabia in November, what do?

You will love it.
The hotel is ok.

All types of food, in all grades of luxury are available.
Streets are absolutely fine, and you or any european can stroll around any way you like.

In free time you can visit the malls, you can visit the historic jeddah, you can visit the souks
if you are adventurous, you can visit the craters. ( long drive )

What craters? Like meteor crater or volcano stuff?

interesting. How is it called? i have a days free. So can one book a tour or something?

I don't know about tour operators,
since we live in Saudi, we just go !
But the tourism ministry has launched some programs.

The one I would love most, ( I don't know if it is open yet or not )
Is the most probable place where Israelites crossed the red sea ( most probably )
Thats the same place moses went to, when accused of murder. and same place where he was married first.

Here are most of usual activities

https://lovinsaudi.com/jeddah/jeddah-bucket-list1

At least i learned at google that people like you are in saudinarabia to cklean my shoes. It says they use your people as slaves there and even hold your passports back.
Learn some good English, you might be able to clean some Sheikh's shoes :tup:

So what is your price? Going to a country what you hate, write about the people like they are trash. You are cheap shit:-).

I hate no country. There appears to be a deep misunderstanding here.

I only care about my own country, what others do in theirs is totally irrelevant for me, as long it doesnt effect my country.

I have no problem with Saudi Arabias way to run its country. I give a shit about Iran hanging people or Kim putting 1/3 of North Koreas population in concentration camps.

I´m totally non interventionalist.

Best example Syria. I think Assad is totally ok. Would do trips there and what he does doesnt affect me.

I have been to Saudi Arabia and Italy. Although did not live in Italy just went for as a touristesque type guy with friends and just visited cliche cities (Rome, Venice etc).

In KSA, I lived for quite some time.

Just to take away the shock so you aren’t suicidal: Landing in Saudi Arabia and going out will make Italy look like a backward junkyard :lol: You have NO idea of the level and quality of infrastructure in GCC countries. So trust me, you won’t have any issues there (I’m sure you’ll def post something akin to how “shitty” KSA’s infrastructure is and how “great” Italy’s broken-down old infrastructure is just to hide your insecurities. But let’s just have fun when ur there).

Summers are gonna be hot during the day. It’s not Mediterranean hot. It’s UNBEARABLE desert heat. So take umbrella with u if the sun is out and you have to go outside. Other than that, everything else should be pretty normal. Do try Khabsah, Herfy, and Al Baik :D That’s basic fast food 101 in Saudia for visitors but trust me, it’s gonna be the best fast food of your life.

Internet speed won’t be an issue. Do give your review how your visit went.

@Tiberius

I have been to Saudi Arabia and Italy. Although did not live in Italy just went for as a touristesque type guy with friends and just visited cliche cities (Rome, Venice etc).

In KSA, I lived for quite some time.

Just to take away the shock so you aren’t suicidal: Landing in Saudi Arabia and going out will make Italy look like a backward junkyard :lol: You have NO idea of the level and quality of infrastructure in GCC countries. So trust me, you won’t have any issues there (I’m sure you’ll def post something akin to how “shitty” KSA’s infrastructure is and how “great” Italy’s broken-down old infrastructure is just to hide your insecurities. But let’s just have fun when ur there).

Summers are gonna be hot during the day. It’s not Mediterranean hot. It’s UNBEARABLE desert heat. So take umbrella with u if the sun is out and you have to go outside. Other than that, everything else should be pretty normal. Do try Khabsah, Herfy, and Al Baik :D That’s basic fast food 101 in Saudia for visitors but trust me, it’s gonna be the best fast food of your life.

Internet speed won’t be an issue. Do give your review how your visit went.

@Tiberius

Come on dude. We may disagree in many things but you must admit i judge fair.

In Italy infrastructure is different. You have very good one up in north and down in south its simply shit because corruption and mafia.

As for quality of infrastructure, i saw Dubai Airport last week and that one was definitly nothing special. Its well above its capacity and has serious issues.

As for our trip, we visit in November, so climate should be fine. I was in Oman in Summer last year and it was crazy. In hotel air condition and when you went out it was like walking into a wall. :D

Shorts are okay if they are till knees. Don’t go much shorter than that lol
What's the point of shorts if they are not short?I wear shorts above knees and roam everywhere except malls. Nobody say anything. Hai'a is thing of the past now.

What's the point of shorts if they are not short?I wear shorts above knees and roam everywhere except malls. Nobody say anything. Hai'a is thing of the past now.

Join the nudist Club located ten steps next to the shurtah office

How do you go beach without wearing shorts? o_O

Tht said i will settle for food i eat in Italy. ^^ Pizza, Pasta, Burgers, veggies and stuff.

Yeah i guess my only option will be gym at hotel. We are just there for a few days, so no contract for a few weeks.
You can easily find fast food, Albaik is famous fast food chain , you will like it if you like KFC. Yes pizza is easy to find.
No you should avoid to go in short on beaches . And stay away from Saudi families.
Jeddah is good city. You will enjoy time there specially Eating.

You can easily find fast food, Albaik is famous fast food chain , you will like it if you like KFC. Yes pizza is easy to find.
No you should avoid to go in short on beaches . And stay away from Saudi families.
Jeddah is good city. You will enjoy time there specially Eating.

Just question...how go to beach then? In a Burka or what?

And as for staying away from Saudi families, they better stay away from me. I have zero interest in any interaction with anyone there at all.

Islam Kabool Karo aur Umra Karo. Agar Muslim ho toh Ibadat Karo.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom