What's new

Business trip to Saudi Arabia in November, what do?

My company participates at a commercial exposition in a saudi arabia city called jeddah and im part of the mechanics send there. I have some questions.

Our Hotel is called Ascott Sari Hotel. Is this good?

How is food there? Do you can get normal stuff like pizza, pasta, burgers ect?

How is internet working? Wlan easy accessable?

I do bodybuilding and train each day 2h. Can i do free training in a local fitness center without long contract?

How is security for italians / europeans? Can i walk around freely?

Any things to do in freetime?

In restaurant, is it common to give tip? How pay best? I have mastercard, is it working there?

Enjoy lots of halal food while you are there... ;)

What's the point of shorts if they are not short?I wear shorts above knees and roam everywhere except malls. Nobody say anything. Hai'a is thing of the past now.
Good fo you. I am here in eastern province, dammam. Have yet to see someone wearing shorter than shorts so.

Well...our company cancelled the trip because that journalist got murdered. Most European companies cancel their invitation to that fair.

Too bad, i always like visiting new countries

My company participates at a commercial exposition in a saudi arabia city called jeddah and im part of the mechanics send there. I have some questions.

Our Hotel is called Ascott Sari Hotel. Is this good?

How is food there? Do you can get normal stuff like pizza, pasta, burgers ect?

How is internet working? Wlan easy accessable?

I do bodybuilding and train each day 2h. Can i do free training in a local fitness center without long contract?

How is security for italians / europeans? Can i walk around freely?

Any things to do in freetime?

In restaurant, is it common to give tip? How pay best? I have mastercard, is it working there?

Don't wear bikini in streets.

Everything is "Halal" don't eat anything...
Remember what you said
"Halal is disgusting...I will never eat that..."

And yes... Halal isn't only the "meat"...

But as always... your "words" and reality... there is the limit that is "rationality"...
And it's not your first time eating Halal and yet flooding this Forum of "Anti-Halal" critics... Remember Turkey? Everything is Halal there too...

So...Just stay silent in your Hotel room... Do your job at the Event and Go back to Italy... and keep chasing your "Fantasy" dream of kicking all muslims...

As for cash, is it easy to get Euro changed there in the local money?
Whatever you do, don't get your euros cashed from airport(you will be legally robbed by mongols sitting there). See some other local exchange. Ask your fellow blacks :-).

Whatever you do, don't get your euros cashed from airport(you will be legally robbed by mongols sitting there). See some other local exchange. Ask your fellow blacks :-).
Who knows... He may "feel"/"Experience" his first deportation...
Aka "In the skin of a Migrant: Season 1"

With his "Internet Fame"... It's all it takes in KSA to throw you at the Border... Let's hope They don't lurk around PDF... Now that he happily posting his face...

Everything is "Halal" don't eat anything...
Remember what you said
"Halal is disgusting...I will never eat that..."

And yes... Halal isn't only the "meat"...

But as always... your "words" and reality... there is the limit that is "rationality"...
And it's not your first time eating Halal and yet flooding this Forum of "Anti-Halal" critics... Remember Turkey? Everything is Halal there too...

So...Just stay silent in your Hotel room... Do your job at the Event and Go back to Italy... and keep chasing your "Fantasy" dream of kicking all muslims...

The trip was canceleld because the recent political developments.

I ate nothing in Turkey. It was a cruise on a italian cruise ship. I ate on ship and then left for the day trips.

They have mongols there? o_O

Have fun. And try arabic food.

Unfortunately they cancelled the trip. Our company wanted participate but more and more western companies cancel because that murder thing in Istanbul and when you would take part in that fair its bad PR now. So tehy cncelled. I´m not happy about it because i like meeting new countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom