What's new

Homosexuality on the Rise in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate homosexuals. They are also human.

They are also ****ing human !?

How can a human being put his penis in a hairy *** !?

Lesbo makes sense ... but the other one is ****ing disgusting !

That's what happens when 30 year old men have never seen a woman in their life. They have to let out their sexuality one way or another.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like I found your fetish, lesbo p0rn :lol:

YUSH. KILL ZEM ALL.

@hinduguy

at least he must be appreciated for providing the forum with laughter.

I haven't laughed like this reading a post in real life for quite a while.

@SOHEIL post put it over the top.
dude, you might want to watch fairy tail (anime) its awesome give it a try, gets awesome from ep 2 btw.

on topic, so here is the plan, we arm our Jf Thunder with Raad missile, you let us land it on your air craft carrier, you take close to KSA, our plane flies and your air craft carrier leaves, we shoot the missile at Riyadh, so that the king dies and there is no damage to Makkah or Madinah, we blow up the plane so there is no evidence who did, how does that sound?

They cant help it!!! Gays cant becum straight!! Its their nature...

Exactly, the words "on the Rise" implies that it is some sort of "Disease" WTH!!

This is not like Saudis are born gay. This is something that their closed society is making the society more of a homosexual society. You know how they filmed their first film 'Wadjda' ? The female director was sitting in car from long distance and filmed the movie because public mixing between man and woman is seen as a crime there. They lash woman for this crime.

Because of restrictions placed on women in Saudi Arabia director Haifaa Al-Mansour was not allowed to interact with her mostly male crew and had to direct the street scenes from a nearby van, watching through a monitor and issuing instructions through a walkie talkie.

Wadjda (2012) - Trivia - IMDb

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like I found your fetish, lesbo p0rn :lol:

-2-33-.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom