What's new

Homosexuality on the Rise in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG%20cat.gif

@IamBengali .. sorry mate, you are making it a troll thread. What is your enimity with saudis?
@Oscar please close this thread before we see iranis and saudis here. :hitwall:

THis is not a troll thread mate. Trolling is something which is done without any prove or source. This is a thread to show how the Saudi Arabians constantly deny what is happening in their country. A Saudi member said very bad comment on Bangladesh just few days back by saying Bangladesh is a land for prostitutes because it allows prostitution legally..

Last edited:
@IamBengali

I think it's the process of coming out, more than increasing homosexuality.

Homosexuality has always been part of Human history, and it will continue to be so. They are not worthy of the derision and hatred they get.

They to deserve to recieve love and give love, and be treated as Human beings :cheers:

Exactly, the words "on the Rise" implies that it is some sort of "Disease" WTH!!

THis is not a troll thread mate. Trolling is something which is done without any prove or source. This is a thread to show how the Saudi Arabians constantly deny what is happening in their country. A Saudi member said very bad comment on Bangladesh just few days back by saying Bangladesh is a land for prostitutes because it allows prostitution legally.
so this is revenge thread then?
because of one retard you want to abuse all saudi, how fair is that.

so this is revenge thread then?
because of one retard you want to abuse all saudi, how fair is that.

No mate, Not only one. Saudi Arabians are beating Bangladeshis very frequently in their country. I was in tears when I saw reports in news channels. How they treat Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Indonesians who go there for jobs is very barbaric. I saw some youtube videos also.

Extremely barbaric country which is spreading Wahhabism in name of Islam.

What's wrong with you Pakistanis? You guys are supposed to mock Indians.

Not the inventors and propagators of Islam.

I tell you, the last generation of Pakistanis knew how to bend over backwards for Arabs.

This generation, insolence! sheer insolence!
dude, there is a verse in the Quran which says something like this "Verily Allah has made you a chosen nation, but if you dont obey him, he will replace you and bring another" (something like that)
well Arabs have been being bad boys for quite a long time now it is believed that they were removed from their so called "elevated" position at the time when they got the shit beaten out of them by the Turks, and then the Turks were brought into power as a force of Islam, Arabs are still being bad boys, so i say KILL THEM ALL.
as for Indians, you are sill there, and we consider you our enemy, but now you are not at Enemy no 1, not for me atleast, so first we kill the ones who are defaming Islam, them we will move onto those who openly oppose Islam, is that clear? now then till then lets KILL THEM ALL together, no?

I have to say, this is one of the funniest threads I have read in a while.

No mate, Not only one. Saudi Arabians are beating Bangladeshis very frequently in their country. I was in tears when I saw reports in news channels. How they treat Bangladeshi, Sri Lankans, Indonesians who go there for job. I saw some youtube videos.

Extremely barbaric country.
if you knew how poor are treated in south asia you wont be saying this. At least in India they are treated as bad or worse. Not sure about bd. btw am not defending any bad behaviour either saudi or our own.

dude, there is a verse in the Quran which says something like this "Verily Allah has made you a chosen nation, but if you dont obey him, he will replace you and bring another" (something like that)
well Arabs have been being bad boys for quite a long time now it is believed that they were removed from their so called "elevated" position at the time when they got the shit beaten out of them by the Turks, and then the Turks were brought into power as a force of Islam, Arabs are still being bad boys, so i say KILL THEM ALL.
as for Indians, you are sill there, and we consider you our enemy, but now you are not at Enemy no 1, not for me atleast, so first we kill the ones who are defaming Islam, them we will move onto those who openly oppose Islam, is that clear? now then till then lets KILL THEM ALL together, no?

YUSH. KILL ZEM ALL.

if you knew how poor are treated in south asia you wont be saying this. At least in India they are treated as bad or worse. Not sure about bd. btw am not defending any bad behaviour either saudi or our own.

@hinduguy

at least he must be appreciated for providing the forum with laughter.

I haven't laughed like this reading a post in real life for quite a while.

@SOHEIL post put it over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom