Burqa-clad German arrested from Bannu bordering Pakistan’s tribal area

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Burqa-clad German arrested from Bannu bordering Pakistan’s tribal area

By Farzana Shah

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: A burqa-clad German man had been detained leaving militant heartland of Pakistan close to the Afghan border, security officials said on Monday.

The German arrested in Bannu district, next to North Waziristan, while trying to enter settled area from tribal territory has been identified as Rami Makanesi.

Staff of Police Station Bannu Cantt on Monday intercepted a black Centro car bearing registration number AAg- 515, model 1988 coming from Miranshah.
Two burqa-clad persons were found in the car, of which one was a German wearing local dress and the other a woman along with a driver.

The German claimed to be a journalist but failed to produce any passport or document..
Police officer Ghulam Farid said the arrested German was in a vehicle with a local man and his young daughter.

Sources say that he was born in 1985 and wanted in Germany for supporting a foreign terror outfit. He entered into Pakistan illegally some 15 months back after which the intelligence agencies had launched a hunt for him.

It is to be mentioned that recently two French spies posing as Journalists were also arrested from Khyber Pukhtunkhwa (North West Pakistan).

Burqa-clad German arrested from Bannu bordering Pakistan?s tribal area | Farzana Shah

Security agencies have arrested three suspects, including a German national, from a security check-point at Bannu-Miran Shah Road.

The German suspect was clad in a burqa when police and security agencies officials caught him.

Security officials say the German national is a bomb-making expert.

A resident of Mir Ali area of Waziristan, Sher Mola, along with his driver Nazir were also arrested.

A gun and some suspicious documents were recovered from the suspects.

Security officials said that German National who has been identified as Mackenzie is an expert of bomb making.

These terrorist types really love to cross dress! I wonder if he was wearing eye make-up?

eyes-of-islam1.jpg

Why is Pak govt. quite on this issue?

This captive can earn some money to Rehman Malik!!!

These terrorist types really love to cross dress! I wonder if he was wearing eye make-up?

eyes-of-islam1.jpg

I wonder if he will be raped by our security officials or german embassy will seek its freedom.

Burqa wearing German arrested in Bannu
By AFP

June 21, 2010

PESHAWAR: A German man wearing a burqa and carrying a pistol was arrested in Bannu on Monday.

“A German man, wearing a burqa, was intercepted at a checkpost in Bannu while coming from Miranshah with a six-year-old girl,” local police station chief Farid Khan told AFP.

Two tribesmen travelling with him in the vehicle were also detained, he said.

A pistol was also recovered from the man and he was handed over to an intelligence agency for further investigation, Khan said.

An American construction worker armed with a pistol and sword was arrested last week in the mountains of Chitral who purportedly told police he was on a mission to hunt down and kill Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

Tribal areas bordering Afghanistan and adjoining northwestern districts are out of bounds for foreigners and they require special permission to visit these areas.

I wonder what are they doing there.....Not to forget if someone is arrested by Police so easily why not arrested them when they were in the tribal region. Taliban never let such hostage tool get away. Why they let him go just like that? This raise suspicion.

I wonder what are they doing there.....Not to forget if someone is arrested by Police so easily why not arrested them when they were in the tribal region. Taliban never let such hostage tool get away. Why they let him go just like that? This raise suspicion.

Some arrest had been made yesterday too but i dont have details neither i could follow that.

But these foreigners are not some ordinary people. They blend in with local population easily with their fair skin, and above all their skill of speaking fluent Pashto

Lets not jump to conclusions, for all we know, he could have been abducted by the Taliban.
They also kidnapped a cousin of mine, put him in a burqa and cruised about the city without any worries because they knew that in our conservative society, no policeman would dare to look at a veiled woman, asking her to show her face is out of question.

Lets not jump to conclusions, for all we know, he could have been abducted by the Taliban.
They also kidnapped a cousin of mine, put him in a burqa and cruised about the city without any worries because they knew that in our conservative society, no policeman would dare to look at a veiled woman, asking her to show her face is out of question.

really?

and what happened to your cousin afterwards?

If he was coming out of NW, then he is most likely one of the foreign terrorist-in-the-making.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom