What's new

TTP revenge attack sparks army’s ground offensive

There are more Punjabi Terrorists in Pakistan then Pashtuuns and Balochs. And i have no shame saying it being a punjabi my self. Because Retards are born without liscence of Ethnicity and Nationality.
So break this stereotype of Pashtuun terrorist.

After breaking there backbone in tribal areas. Next step should be Rapid Infrastructure developement in Tribal areas. And countrywide grand operation by Police and other forces to wipe out there entire network of Terrorist harbouring camps and madaris of this network. Karachi, Rajanpur, sukhur, laia, Faisalabad, Lahore and so one.
Taking Ulama on board and start educating common muslim against this trend and misinterpratation of Concept of jihad. and difference between Jihad and Fasad.
Thousands will be jailed ans executed. This is a network of Criminals , cut throats and target killers disguised as jihadis all accross country.

Is PAF looking to buy more AH-1s from countries operating it. Also tell me how many countries are operating the AH-1s???
@Penguin @TOPGUN

Sure if Available last time we got some from the US via Jordan, PA is looking towards the Super Cobra the US has promised us that we will get them in the near future. About 10 countries operate them if I am correct the AH-1's hope this helps .

You people have locked your zameers. Answer me a simple question ,: why fauj is blocking people escape by imposing curfew?. It seems like collective punishment policy. Raheel shareef is behaving like general tikka khan.

Civilians are evacuating

Btw, how about TTP guys infilterating the whole pakistan in the disguise of "civilians" ?
this is how they send in the suicide bombers to kill innocents.

Please use some brain.

Nothing will happen...they will cross the border into Afghanistan where they will be treated with Kabuli pulao & will return back. Pakistan needs to cut the escape route first.

Back
Top Bottom