What's new

Bullet-proof, fire-proof, bomb-proof and defy all physical laws

war&peace

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Passport, most of you are familiar with, is an official document that is necessary requirement when you travel abroad i.e. to a country of which you are not a citizen or permanent resident.
But I will like to draw your attention to the erstwhile unknown qualities of the passport. Passports have amazing characteristics that seem to defy physical laws and mortality. Passports have proven to be fire-proof, they can withstand the elevated temperatures that the hardened and annealed steel core of WTC building could not. In Charlie Hebdo attack, all the passports were recovered in immaculate conditions despite the attackers were obsessed with anonymity and wearing masks but none of them forgot to place their passports in a safe place that could later be easily accessed by French police in no time. The same is repeated in the recent Paris attacks. Thus the passports have been able to withstand firings and even suicide attacks. My suggestion is that we should use this bullet-proof, bomb-proof, air-crash-proof and fire-proof material for producing future aircrafts, tanks, armoured personnel carriers, vests for army, police.

But before you rush into collecting passports and start your projects, I must warn you that the passports have to be from certain nationalities e.g. Saudi Arabia, Syria, etc. Another caveat is that the passports somehow do not survive the aircraft crashes of Malaysian and Russian airliners. We need to work on it and further R&D is needed but other than that we have made a huge discovery that warrants award of several Nobel prizes in Physics and Chemistry for solving almost all the problems the mankind is facing now.

by
War&Peace

@Indus Falcon @Horus @Akheilos @Areesh @MastanKhan @Neutron

Last edited:
12249968_919439848141713_7806563874603004148_n.jpg

Someone already explained the reason to the OP clearly but well....... At least should have the decency to tag that member. Was it @Penguin ?

@war&peace A very valid point. One that does not make sense, unless you specifically want to implicate someone, or some country.
The moment it was happening, the firing in Paris, I was really worried about my friends in Paris, I have very good memories of the city and people that I can't forget, but I kind of predicted that shortly, the passports will be recovered.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom