What's new

MNREGA- 5000 Crore Increase (Bull$hit Budget)

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The fact that no one even bothered to open a thread shows how unimaginative and stupid the budget is. Same Jalebi being cooked. This one is WORSE. No big ideas, cruising on low oil prices and juggling the taxes here and there. Congrats Bhakt!

And he Increased MNREGA by 5000 crores!

Now let the whitewashing begin. This budget shows that they are so incompetent they think putting modi poster only will win them elections.

No Big Bang, But Budget 2015 Goes for Growth, Investment (OR SO they now claim)

Ten Big Highlights From Arun Jaitleys Budget 2015 – NDTV Profit

@DRAY @Bang Galore @Marxist @levina @SwAggeR @SpArK @Srinivas @Star Wars

Last edited:
The fact that no one even bothered to open a thread shows how unimaginative and stupid the budget is. Same Jalebi being cooked. This one is WORSE. No big ideas, cruising on low oil prices and juggling the taxes here and there. Congrats Bhakt!

Now let the whitewashing begin. This budget shows that they are so incompetent they think putting modi poster only will win them elections.

MNREGA fuctioning wont be same as it was during congress times, now majority of employments will be provided in productive sectors such as agriculture.

It is just sad for the opposition that most of the concerned and informed people have welcomed the budget. :(

Which other countries Budget do you find better? It should be good that budgets are getting to be boring!

btw, @Guynextdoor2 I can understand your frustration about the 'opportunity loss' since Modi kept the MNREGA scheme and denied you the opportunity to create another 'garibi bachao' drama. :)

btw, @Guynextdoor2 I can understand your frustration about the 'opportunity loss' since Modi kept the MNREGA scheme and denied you the opportunity to create another 'garibi bachao' drama. :)

It's a STUPID Budget. Where are the FDI proposals for infra? For fin services? Where are the provisions for manufacturing? He's just thrown chicken shit stuff here and there. Till last year you guys said MNREGA was a sink hole- where is the proposals for winding it down? Are you out of your mind? he just screwed us for one more year.

@DRAY tll last week they said they expected a 1992 type 'revolutionary' budget. THIS IS THE Revolutionary BUDGET?

It's a STUPID Budget. Where are the FDI proposals for infra? For fin services? Where are the provisions for manufacturing? He's just thrown chicken shit stuff here and there. Till last year you guys said MNREGA was a sink hole- where is the proposals for winding it down? Are you out of your mind? he just screwed us for one more year.

@DRAY tll last week they said they expected a 1992 type 'revolutionary' budget. THIS IS THE Revolutionary BUDGET?
Vote for AAP and keep calm.

Let's be honest here, you want a revolutionary budget so that you (the opposition) can stall the parliament with another 'save the country/farmer/poor/aam admi' drama, don't you? Budget is a statement of income & expenditure, key policy decisions will be made and implemented throughout the year in intervals, not in one go, so that you guys don't jam the whole process. :)

Most of the protest opposition is doing nowadays is against the national interest, and sad part is that they even know it very well.

It is just sad for the opposition that most of the concerned and informed people have welcomed the budget. :(
I was scared that this might be a populist one. Thankfully we are not going that way (down the drain). Those already in the (intellectual) gutter will long for more delicious crap anyway.

Vote for AAP and keep calm.
He is running out of time. 20 years from now, I will come at the helm. Look for the signs. There will be plenty.

MNREGA fuctioning wont be same as it was during congress times, now majority of employments will be provided in productive sectors such as agriculture.

MNREGA funds should have been maintained. People really worked when it started. But hardly any works gets done in villages. People go, sit, have lunch, chit-chat and collect money and come back.. They get 80 rupees for being free, 20 commission to govt agents. Lots of loopholes. Ultimately this system have become a complete waste. If the MNREGA was strictly observed, nearly all of canals in India would have been dredged, ponds made etc. Again it have got engulfed in corruption. I have seen this in my own native village.

Let's be honest here, you want a revolutionary budget so that you (the opposition) can stall the parliament with another 'save the country/farmer/poor/aam admi' drama, don't you? Budget is a statement of income & expenditure, key policy decisions will be made and implemented throughout the year in intervals, not in one go, so that you guys don't jam the whole process. :)

Most of the protest opposition is doing nowadays is against the national interest, and sad part is that they even know it very well.

Sometimes I wonder if supporting BJP means you have to remove your brains and keep it in the refrigerator. It IS HIS JOB to present a good budget. Every congress budget in the last decade has come with proposals on manufacturing, banking and similar policies. He has MANDATE, forget that it is a HUGE one. His job is not to sit on his @$$ and pussyfoot around key economic decisions because he is scared of opposition attacks. BJP attackd congress on everything, did it top them? Or in your attempt to whitewash this incompetence, have you really lost it?

I was scared that this might be a populist one. Thankfully we are not going that way (down the drain). Those already in the (intellectual) gutter will long for more delicious crap anyway.

He is running out of time. 20 years from now, I will come at the helm. Look for the signs. There will be plenty.

He just gave a 5000 crore increase in MNREGA, reduced income taxes (while boosting several idirect taxes) no new manufacturing, banking or other policies, and you're saying IT IS NOT POPULIST? Populism is the only thing this budget has!

Sometimes I wonder if supporting BJP means you have to remove your brains and keep it in the refrigerator. It IS HIS JOB to present a good budget. Every congress budget in the last decade has come with proposals on manufacturing, banking and similar policies. He has MANDATE, forget that it is a HUGE one. His job is not to sit on his @$$ and pussyfoot around key economic decisions because he is scared of opposition attacks. BJP attackd congress on everything, did it top them? Or in your attempt to whitewash this incompetence, have you really lost it?

He just gave a 5000 crore increase in MNREGA, reduced income taxes (while boosting several idirect taxes) no new manufacturing, banking or other policies, and you're saying IT IS NOT POPULIST? Populism is the only thing this budget has!

If Congress actually did what you are claiming, then today they would not become a third or fourth political power everywhere.

As for the budget, it is a good one, I would have gone into a detailed discussion about it only if I didn't know that it would be futile. :)

Back
Top Bottom