What's new

MNREGA- 5000 Crore Increase (Bull$hit Budget)

If Congress actually did what you are claiming, then today they would not become a third or fourth political power everywhere.

As for the budget, it is a good one, I would have gone into a detailed discussion about it only if I didn't know that it would be futile. :)

This budget is not a scract on what the congress has presented. Besides, this is not about congress vs BJP. This is him NOT DOING HIS JOB. This is a STUPID budget. When he was elected you guys said he'll be an economic miracle man. Fair enough, in those days I maintained that while is competent he should not be elected because hee's communal and corrupt. But this is just PATHETIC. Not even a single decent thing done. 9 months ago he gave everyone the jalebi of 'make in India'. You think that'll sprout by itself? Where is the manufacturing policy that'll enabe it? Where is the SEZ policy? Where are the changes to defence production that's supposed to enable it? Till date all that he's given is a messy land aquisitin policy which is headed to the gutters due to poor floor handling by BJP lawmakers. You think that this kins of incompetence can be just wished away?

In the middle of budget season he sent his FM to handle delhi elections. Not that it made a difference there, but it definitely has made a difference here alright.

Till date all that he's given is a messy land aquisitin policy which is headed to the gutters due to poor floor handling by BJP lawmakers.

But but that's a very anti-poor anti-farmer land acquisition bill, right?

This budget is not a scract on what the congress has presented. Besides, this is not about congress vs BJP. This is him NOT DOING HIS JOB. This is a STUPID budget. When he was elected you guys said he'll be an economic miracle man. Fair enough, in those days I maintained that while is competent he should not be elected because hee's communal and corrupt. But this is just PATHETIC. Not even a single decent thing done. 9 months ago he gave everyone the jalebi of 'make in India'. You think that'll sprout by itself? Where is the manufacturing policy that'll enabe it? Where is the SEZ policy? Where are the changes to defence production that's supposed to enable it? Till date all that he's given is a messy land aquisitin policy which is headed to the gutters due to poor floor handling by BJP lawmakers. You think that this kins of incompetence can be just wished away?

In the middle of budget season he sent his FM to handle delhi elections. Not that it made a difference there, but it definitely has made a difference here alright.

Keep calm & wait a few years to see policies actually take affect we are talking about restarting a whole economy & that takes time

Back
Top Bottom