What's new

India Railway Budget 2015

No not all Indians share the same views, you are wrong regarding religious intolerance. I do not have to brain wash people with fake propaganda for sure.

Bold part is your insecurity, key board warrior!

yeah tell me what are their views on religious intolerance ? before that give me your definition of religious intolerance , maybe when hindus start paying for travel expenses of haj trips from their pocket then they would be tolerant enough for you...oops i think they are already doing that . So what next ? apologize whenever they come across a muslim or a christian or where a patta and become another gandhi dog . Sorry mate hum intolerant hi sahi hai .

and bold part was imitating your friend

PS: i am not the one going off-topic and starting this , TTS & mods note

yeah tell me what are their views on religious intolerance ? before that give me your definition of religious intolerance , maybe when hindus start paying for travel expenses of haj trips then they would be tolerant enough for you...oops i think they are already doing that . So what next ? apologize whenever they come across a muslim or a christian or where a patta and become another gandhi dog . Sorry mate hum intolerant hi sahi hai .

and bold part was imitating your friend

The fact that these privileges remain implemented in a democracy is a testimony that majority are not intolerant. It is a tiny minority who are making noises and making it look India is intolerant.

Thats a bonus but loss is still substantial. Even a marginal increase in passenger fares every year would help and also ensure that passengers dont feel the pinch.
It'll probably be announced as a administrative measure later in the year ... :lol:
Why unnecessarily create a ruckus in a hostile parliament.

Is there a new train for Saifai in this budget?
na.. he must be planning to build an airport there! Afterall he holds this Saifai festival every year.. & kinda guest list it has, not the train travelling types!

na.. he must be planning to build an airport there! Afterall he holds this Saifai festival every year.. & kinda guest list it has, not the train travelling types!
He has already built an airport there, you can see it on google map. Railways need connectivity plus its under central govt.

The fact that these privileges remain implemented in a democracy is a testimony that majority are not intolerant. It is a tiny minority who are making noises and making it look India is intolerant.

you speak as if your secular league is full of super clean people , secularism for you must be minority appeasement and surrendering to one communities whims & wishes . If you are so tolerant then why doesn't your party support uniform civil code , why do muslims & christians not support uniform civil code (its about equality right) ? do you have an answer , so please take your saint talk somewhere else . Its your corrupt bikau party which has spoilt the image of this country with their acts , we all saw how india was a laughing stock during CWG games & 2g ghotala .

Awesome budget! Awesome budget! No new trains, no hikes.

But all line improvement projects got fast-tracked. Who else liked it?

It'll probably be announced as a administrative measure later in the year ... :lol:
Why unnecessarily create a ruckus in a hostile parliament.
The first thing they did after forming government is to increase the fares. May be you don't travel in train so you don't remember. The fare hike was the first in almost 15 years and probably the highest in independent India. That hike is enough for at least a couple of years.

LOL i cracked a silly joke aur app kaha sey kaha challe gaye

please give these lectures to someone else or maybe you are his other silent partner issiliye itna offend ho gaye .

if there is someone here working tirelessly to brainwash people then it has got to be @Guynextdoor2 , the pdf lone ranger for seculars . His avatar suits him :D

And I share the same views which an overwhelming majority of indians hold here , if you think otherwise then sorry you have been living in an oblivion. :coffee:

Thanks for letting me know what an insecure person you are.

PS: YOU ARE GOING OFF TOPIC SHALL I CALL MODS , TTS & COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU LIKE YOUR FRIEND .

aur agar hum usko criticize kare toh apni puri fauj bulha leta hai humari encounter karwane

Do take ka chutiya bhakt

He has already built an airport there, you can see it on google map. Railways need connectivity plus its under central govt.
all they need to do is implement promises made in the previous budgets.. & not make any new announcements. Things announced decade ago is still waiting to be implemented. By not announcing any new trains.. this budget has given space to those promises to be implemented.. & someone like Suresh Prabhu is the person to do it!

Seems they have plans to invite foreign investments in specific routes. They are expecting FDI's.

There is no need to give profit earning sectors to FDI in the name of tech. development and up gradation though.

They would have announced it today if they had a policy around it. Expect deficit to continue- I believe they're planning to borrow 13 K crore this year.

They would have announced it today if they had a policy around it. Expect deficit to continue- I believe they're planning to borrow 13 K crore this year.

they have plans to invest 850,000 crores of rupees in the next 5 years. Out of which majority they are expecting public-private partnership.

But overall the railways are in surplus. As regards to funding the infrastructure they can always raise funds and dont have to wait for accumulation of surplus.
No Its Not The Profit Deficit is Huge. Railway Can't Improve It Alone By Its Internal Income.
Dividends Paid For Working Procured Projects Require High Amount of Investment which Railways Cannot generate Even with Govt Support. So That's why Govt is Inviting Private Players in Its Operations.

they have plans to invest 850,000 crores of rupees in the next 5 years. Out of which majority they are expecting public-private partnership.
Interesting Except is its Invested in Railway Stations Operations & Quality Services

An educated guess, considering AAP expectations ...

50% cut in all fares for the first half of the journey. If you complete the journey, then you have to pay in full.

What the hell....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::woot::woot::woot:Nice one:tup::tup::tup:

Railway need funds, otherwise we will not have swanky railway stations, cleaner Platforms.

We need Bullet Trains too.

First set up a small route for Bullet train say 30 KM.

As we operate BTs on it, IR will have a feather in its cap, also we will be able to get idea whether BTs will be profiatble on large scale or not.

30Kms??:what:When it will star and when it will stop?:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom