What's new

Bubble Butt Party's Butt licker Hina Butt gets butt kicked

Lol…

You really are a bit of a dodo who never moved beyond his small village..

Ok so let me break it down for you how the real world works ..

Now pretend a pando like you from Gujjar land via some miracle gets a USA visa and goes to New York and lands at the airport. He sees a long line at the immigration counter. Being the standard donkey naan eating clown that you are, you jump the line to the front and present your passport to the immigration officer.

Now tell me what do you think will happen?

A) the Americans waiting in line will be impressed and start singing Dil Dil Pakistan ?

B) nothing as no body will notice.

C) you will be cursed and abused by people in the line and then some homeland security dude will drag you back to end of line with your tiny penis.

Spend time and think and choose one of the above answers ..
All I got from your post is how self loathing you must be, how pathetic and how sad your life must be, how ashamed you must be of your heritage, your background and your country. But you cannot just simply blame the country for all your failures and your miserable life.

Coming back to my post where I asked "And Islam says that we should glorify immorality and vilification of women in public in foreign countries based on politics?"; I can literally read your perversion of Islam and your will to glorify immorality with the nonsense you have vomited above.

And finally, let's not go to the places where I have been and the experience I have of other countries and passport control desks, don't really need to embarrass you any more.

We heckle here in U.K.
it’s called democracy
A thief is called a thief
A supporter of a junta is not liked here
British will pour scorn on you
You did see what the Chinese did to a wall for their propaganda and the brits wrote over it calling the Chinese all sorts while the public applauded
Your Nawaz sharif is known as a coward thieving rat who’s holed up in his apartment afraid to touch the street

Anyway who is this two bit play girl of the establishment, mps are heckled ands abused here even the pm is shouted out as a criminal here , boris Johnson is called a murderer & Donald trump a rapist
Let the establishments play girl try press charges & she will be laughed at by crown prosecution service

You lot flourish as thieves as crooks as rapists
Doesn’t work here
So, how many JUDGES are heckled and scorned in the UK for handing out punishments to criminals? I can get behind heckling politicians and perhaps even public servants but not foreigners (visiting Pakistanis are foreigners in the UK), what kind of an image is being built of Pakistan through those acts?

I agree, Nawaz Sharif is indeed a coward hiding in London and is able to move everywhere in the world without a care to his 'medical condition' which somehow prevents him from visiting only 1 country in the world and that is Pakistan. This gutless retard needs to be shunned by the masses.

And all the retards who think people opposing Imran Khan are Nawaz Sharif's or Zardari's supporters need psychiatric help.

All I got from your post is how self loathing you must be, how pathetic and how sad your life must be, how ashamed you must be of your heritage, your background and your country. But you cannot just simply blame the country for all your failures and your miserable life.

I see you must be one of those pakeee dudes who jump lines then cry when people abuse you …

Got it

Coming back to my post where I asked "

You didn’t answer mine .. why do you expect me to answer yours ?

And Islam says that we should glorify immorality and vilification of women in public in foreign countries based on politics?";

Islam says cut the thief’s hand…noonies are lucky Islam doesn’t exist in Pakistan

Islam says to abduct women because they belong to a particular political party???

Islam says to abduct wife of someone just because her husband is leader of some party?

Islam says to keep women in prison for months based on bogus and frivolous charges?

Sara Islam Hina Butt k liye yaad aa gaya munafiq
I would indeed be a munafiq if I was a follower of the Munafiq-e-Aala aka Imran Khan. Fortunately I am not!

I could still be a munafiq if I apply different laws to different people which I do not, hence your failure again.

All wrong acts are wrong, find me 1 instance where I have glorified abduction of woman. Find me 1 instance where I have glorified imprisonment of innocent women. And when you fail, you must be man enough to apoligize.

Finally on Hina Butt, imprison here if she is guilty. Put her in prison if she is convicted but throwing bottles and heckling, specially a woman, is against the Islam that I know of.

Moreover, only the evilest and the worst of the worse justify 1 vile act with another. Do you know what that makes you?

And finally, let's not go to the places where I have been and the experience I have of other countries and passport control desks, don't really need to embarrass you any more.

I hear you .. all those pakeees who do these stupid behavior are so embarrassing

So no need to share your stories as we don’t want to be embarrassed.

I see you must be one of those pakeee dudes who jump lines then cry when people abuse you …

Got it
Your creativity, or lack thereof, is your ultimate doom here. And the insinuation that Airport lines are jumped, dead giveaway that your only mode of travel must be public transport where all the line jumping must be happening along with your experience of abuse when it is caught.

You didn’t answer mine .. why do you expect me to answer yours ?
Read again, I can make it easier for you if you are unable to understand.

Islam says cut the thief’s hand…noonies are lucky Islam doesn’t exist in Pakistan
Yes, Islam indeed says cut the hand of the thief. Do it. Follow Islam, not just in words but in spirit.

And all the retards who think people opposing Imran Khan are Nawaz Sharif's or Zardari's supporters need psychiatric help.

Unfortunately 99% who oppose Khan are criminals , thugs , army tyrants, and the 1% are undermined people ie LGBT

Your creativity, or lack thereof, is your ultimate doom here.

Ok…. You do realize you sound like a 5 year old child

Last edited:
I hear you .. all those pakeees who do these stupid behavior are so embarrassing

So no need to share your stories as we don’t want to be embarrassed.
Your location flag is set to UAE. I have seen how you lot are treated in the UAE, starting from the Immigration control overseas and back in Pakistan too. So, again, don't continue embarrassing yourself.

Unfortunately 99% who oppose Khan are criminals , thugs , army tyrants, and the 1% are undermined people ie LGBT
Next stop, Psychiatric Ward..........just as I predicted!

So, how many JUDGES are heckled and scorned in the UK for handing out punishments to criminals? I can get behind heckling politicians and perhaps even public servants but not foreigners (visiting Pakistanis are foreigners in the UK), what kind of an image is being built of Pakistan through those acts?

I agree, Nawaz Sharif is indeed a coward hiding in London and is able to move everywhere in the world without a care to his 'medical condition' which somehow prevents him from visiting only 1 country in the world and that is Pakistan. This gutless retard needs to be shunned by the masses.

Judges in UK are far far far more respectable and have more integrity that bought out Pak judges…

And the insinuation that Airport lines are jumped, dead giveaway that your only mode of travel must be public transport

Unfortunately even though I travel business class for immigration I have to que..

Public transport ? … lol every body over here uses PT … like I said you have never been out side your village

Your location flag is set to UAE.

You recognize the obvious … congrats !

Did you remember that from your picture filled geography book?

I have seen how you lot are treated in the UAE,

Of course you have seen that treatment .. smelly , badly dressed pandos like you get that treatment

So, again, don't continue embarrassing yourself.

You must hate mirrors

Next stop, Psychiatric Ward..........just as I predicted!

Really ?

How is a random blogger who is on limited prepaid data package going to achieve that ?

Last edited:
Read again, I can make it easier for you if you are unable to understand.

I gave you three choices .. pick one.. common in your Mickey Mouse school you would have learned to tick ?

Yes, Islam indeed says cut the hand of the thief. Do it. Follow Islam, not just in words but in spirit.

Yes for that we need the current kafir state and their supporters removed ..

Join the movement stop sympathizing criminals

Judges in UK are far far far more respectable and have more integrity that bought out Pak judges…

Dude this guy lives in a village … and his definition of international travel includes traveling to a city in Pakistan that has a traffic light

Last edited:
Last edited:
Then go condemn those who committed the crimes I mentioned instead of defending them on this forum
I have been doing that for many years, I don't defend the wrongs of anyone. Stop judging before getting to know people.

The only wrongs that I can support are incidents such as when a policeman shoots dead a convicted child rapist or when a serial child killer is killed by someone in his jail cell or if someone blows up a failed suicide bomber or when someone decides to castrate a rapist and removes his male organ too, and so on; and that's because some acts are unforgiveable.

Agreed. But regardless of the respect and sanctity; a Judge would not be heckled based on unpopular conviction.

A woman in the US has recently been charged for threatening the Judge who is set to preside the trial of Trump. That is unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom