What's new

Bubble Butt Party's Butt licker Hina Butt gets butt kicked

Unfortunately even though I travel business class for immigration I have to que..

Public transport ? … lol every body over here uses PT … like I said you have never been out side your village
Business Class, hmmm......I wonder what kind of inferiority complex you are suffering from which makes you write about things which you probably don't even see in dreams.

And hell no, not everybody uses Public Transport, most use their own transport. Your lies and exaggerations are a dead giveaway of your very limited experience of travel, which most likely emanates from movies or from the words of labour class travelling to UAE.

You recognize the obvious … congrats !

Did you remember that from your picture filled geography book?
Again with the inferiority complex. You must really live a very sad, pathetic life.

Of course you have seen that treatment .. smelly , badly dressed pandos like you get that treatment
I am beginning to think that you are also quite ashamed of your family and background and that's why you keep bringing up dressing and BO etc., they must all exhibit the traits, along with your own self for you to be this disgusting in your choice of words and lack of creativity. I am quite sure you have never been out of the country and the most you have done is travel in an inter-city bus which as per your own words is your mode of travel. But why you are so ashamed of it all is the confusing part, so what if you cannot afford certain things, it's not the end of the world.

Really ?

How is a random blogger who is on limited prepaid data package going to achieve that ?
That is indeed a challenge but since there are public hospitals, there must be public mental hospitals too where you can get some treatment.

Last edited:
“my wrongdoings don’t justify yours”

No moralistic values left in this pmln thingy licker :D

Last edited:
I gave you three choices .. pick one.. common in your Mickey Mouse school you would have learned to tick ?
For the last time, Read what I wrote once again, I can make it easier for you if you are unable to understand and post a translation in Punjabi.

I know …

all those Indians must be thinking how can some one be dumber then them ..

you have just raised the bar
So intelligence is limited by National Boundaries and Borders :rofl: :-) :rofl:. I did warn you not to embarrass yourself further but the nutjob that you are, you must actually be enjoying people making fun of you.

The only true statement you made .. well done
I guess I have to explain the use of the word "Would" implies conditionality; something which is beyond your grasp. So very pathetic, literally.

Man where did you learn English ?

Pandoo Medium School? ..😂
You are repeatedly failing to understand simple sentences, how much easier can I make it for you to understand? Should I start writing in Punjabi?

I would indeed be a munafiq if I was a follower of the Munafiq-e-Aala aka Imran Khan. Fortunately I am not!

I could still be a munafiq if I apply different laws to different people which I do not, hence your failure again.

All wrong acts are wrong, find me 1 instance where I have glorified abduction of woman. Find me 1 instance where I have glorified imprisonment of innocent women. And when you fail, you must be man enough to apoligize.

Finally on Hina Butt, imprison here if she is guilty. Put her in prison if she is convicted but throwing bottles and heckling, specially a woman, is against the Islam that I know of.

Moreover, only the evilest and the worst of the worse justify 1 vile act with another. Do you know what that makes you?

Maverick this is U.K. .
If it offends you that is not a problem of U.K. democracy .

Member of parliament

Hina can cry all she wants , no crime has been committed she’s just been called out for what she is .

Maverick this is U.K. .

Member of parliament

Hina can cry all she wants , no crime has been committed she’s just been called out for what she is .
UK is doomed , rather whole Europe is doomed .

Last edited:
For the last time, Read what I wrote once again, I can make it easier for you if you are unable to understand and post a translation in Punjabi.

I see you have returned... topped up your data package?.

I have been doing that for many years, I don't defend the wrongs of anyone. Stop judging before getting to know people.

The only wrongs that I can support are incidents such as when a policeman shoots dead a convicted child rapist or when a serial child killer is killed by someone in his jail cell or if someone blows up a failed suicide bomber or when someone decides to castrate a rapist and removes his male organ too, and so on; and that's because some acts are unforgiveable.

Agreed. But regardless of the respect and sanctity; a Judge would not be heckled based on unpopular conviction.

A woman in the US has recently been charged for threatening the Judge who is set to preside the trial of Trump. That is unacceptable.

says the asshole who started with family insults...

Business Class, hmmm.

I know it hurts... I know I good cream to help with the pain

nd hell no, not everybody uses Public Transport, most use their own transport.

I agree in Gujjar land every one has a donkey cart..

Your lies and exaggerations are a dead giveaway of your very limited experience of travel,

you jealousy is noted.

am beginning to think that you are also quite ashamed of your family and background and that's why you keep bringing up dressing and BO etc., they must all exhibit the traits, along with your own self for you to be this disgusting in your choice of words and lack of creativity. I am quite sure you have never been out of the country and the most you have done is travel in an inter-city bus which as per your own words is your mode of travel. But why you are so ashamed of it all is the confusing part, so what if you cannot afford certain things, it's not the end of the world.

after all the public humiliation I gave you still returned?.

You are repeatedly failing to understand simple sentences, how much easier can I make it for you to understand? Should I start writing in Punjabi?

where you not always writing in pandoojabee and google was translating it?

I guess I have to explain the use of the word "Would" implies conditionality; something which is beyond your grasp. So very pathetic, literally.

not as much as you stalking me 247... I guess that is what village life must me.. nothing to do

Last edited:
o intelligence is limited by National Boundaries and Borders :rofl: :-) :rofl:. I did warn you not to embarrass yourself further but the nutjob that you are, you

you should check you rear end... my shoe is stuck there.. please return it.

That is indeed a challenge but since there are public hospitals, there must be public mental hospitals too where you can get some treatment.

I see so your shrink has given you limited time to access the internet.. explains a lot.

Again with the inferiority complex. You must really live a very sad, pathetic life.

and yet you here defending noonies...

No you haven't

All you have done on this forum is do whataboutry to defend the corrupt and evil

this guy is a clown.. he would know the difference from his arse or his lips.

Last edited:
I see you have returned... topped up your data package?.

says the asshole who started with family insults...

I know it hurts... I know I good cream to help with the pain

I agree in Gujjar land every one has a donkey cart..

you jealousy is noted.

after all the public humiliation I gave you still returned?.

where you not always writing in pandoojabee and google was translating it?

not as much as you stalking me 247... I guess that is what village life must me.. nothing to do
Your inferiority complex has no cure.

Aren't your family members Pakistani? You were barking against Pakistanis all over the place despite being a Pakistani yourself (evidently).

And why do you want to keep this Bullshit up when you have nothing constructive to write?

Maverick this is U.K. .

Member of parliament

I think the difference is that Hina Butt is a private citizen in the UK and has rights whereas the MP is a public figure in UK and hence accountable to his constituents. Besides, a bottle was also thrown at Hina Butt which is assault in the UK.

exactly this fool doesn't understand how a free society works...
Did you learn about free societies in the UAE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ???

Unfortunately 99% who oppose Khan are criminals , thugs , army tyrants, and the 1% are undermined people ie LGBT

Ok…. You do realize you sound like a 5 year old child
Are you saying central punjab and Sindhi people are LGBT..this is racist

Aren't your family members Pakistani? You were barking against Pakistanis all over the place despite being a Pakistani yourself (evidently).

And why do you want to keep this Bullshit up when you have nothing constructive to write?

I think the difference is that Hina Butt is a private citizen in the UK and has rights whereas the MP is a public figure in UK and hence accountable to his constituents. Besides, a bottle was also thrown at Hina Butt which is assault in the UK.

What bottle I saw the video it never hit her or even directed at her.
She should file for charges or we can do GoFundMe since obviously she doesn't has money..may be nawaz sharif can lease his Bentley for 1 day, more then enough to pay for legal expenses

Translation: I got so Royally butt pcuked all over PDF that the only thing can defend my self is more gibberish in hope some one can be impressed with my google translated pandooojaabi

The end

Are you saying central punjab and Sindhi people are LGBT..this is racist

They are morally challenged people

You are such a butt kisser

Did you learn about free societies in the UAE

Yes .

Rubbish . Your clutching at straws now .

Again . It is not a crime to heckle anyone here
I didn’t see the bottle being thrown and yes that is a crime if it hits anyone .
Heckling isn’t
Even the royal family gets heckled including the king . No action is taken as it’s not an offence here .

Has the met police arrested anyone yet ?
Are the crown prosecution pressing on with charges of any sort ?

It is my fundamental right in U.K. to call a thief a thief .
Has anyone been arrested out of the hundreds who curse and swear at nawaz sharif daily ??

I hate that bakri from core of my heart. But like all the verbal abuse PTI introduced,

Hold on just a second here my friend.

PTI introduced?

Need I go back aaallll the way to the mud slinging between Nawaz Sharif and Benazir?

Or do I need to recall what Khwaja Asif said? Or Rana Sanaullah? Or Rana Tanvir? Want me to go on?

That was all on the floor of the assembly, by MNA's and ministers, not mere supporters or fans or 'karkun'.

Are you seriously comparing what some random joe on the street said and giving it more importance than what MNA's and ministers say in the NA?

Secondly, you pick up people, kidnap them, torture them, abuse them, destroy their livelihoods, arrest their old parents or sisters, prevent them from going to their siblings' funerals, get into a room with their females and close the curtains, shut down their factories or businesses, magr haye Allah koi banda 2 awazain na kas day kisi ko, hamari tehzeeb tabah ho jaye gi.

Put things into perspective my friend.

Kisi ko tum bandooqon aur topon say maro, phir agay say agla agr aap ko aik gali day de to mawazna nhn banta.

Back
Top Bottom