What's new

Bubble Butt Party's Butt licker Hina Butt gets butt kicked

Beautiful language, beautiful morals.....speaks so much of your background and upbringing.

thanks dude..

pity i cant say same for your background or family...

of course since you are not a muslim you are not aware that islam forbids us from supporting criminals and people who support them. .. read surah Kahf for your knowledge.

"Do not obey anyone whose heart We have made oblivious of Our remembrance, who follows his own whims and desires, and who abandons all that is good."

thanks dude..

pity i cant say same for your background or family...

of course since you are not a muslim you are not aware that islam forbids us from supporting criminals and people who support them. .. read surah Kahf for your knowledge.

"Do not obey anyone whose heart We have made oblivious of Our remembrance, who follows his own whims and desires, and who abandons all that is good."
And Islam says that we should glorify immorality and vilification of women in public in foreign countries based on politics?

Yup

Why do you think they will never allow overseas Pakistanis to vote ?
i know the treachery is unbelievable. Thats why i wish for big war with india so all traitors will flee. They will flee to west but they wont have peace. i am sure there is a prophecy on this that traitors will flee to the west only to experience worser punishment

And Islam says that we should glorify immorality and vilification of women in public in foreign countries based on politics?

Lol…

You really are a bit of a dodo who never moved beyond his small village..

Ok so let me break it down for you how the real world works ..

Now pretend a pando like you from Gujjar land via some miracle gets a USA visa and goes to New York and lands at the airport. He sees a long line at the immigration counter. Being the standard donkey naan eating clown that you are, you jump the line to the front and present your passport to the immigration officer.

Now tell me what do you think will happen?

A) the Americans waiting in line will be impressed and start singing Dil Dil Pakistan ?

B) nothing as no body will notice.

C) you will be cursed and abused by people in the line and then some homeland security dude will drag you back to end of line with your tiny penis.

Spend time and think and choose one of the above answers ..

i know the treachery is unbelievable. Thats why i wish for big war with india so all traitors will flee. They will flee to west but they wont have peace. i am sure there is a prophecy on this that traitors will flee to the west only to experience worser punishment

The problem is Indians are no better … as khan kept saying we all have to change for our situation to change.. and I mean all of us. We need to stop sympathizing with criminals and incorrect behavior big or small.

Otherwise I doubt much can change.

Last edited:
Your family must be so proud of you.

We heckle here in U.K.
it’s called democracy
A thief is called a thief
A supporter of a junta is not liked here
British will pour scorn on you
You did see what the Chinese did to a wall for their propaganda and the brits wrote over it calling the Chinese all sorts while the public applauded
Your Nawaz sharif is known as a coward thieving rat who’s holed up in his apartment afraid to touch the street

Anyway who is this two bit play girl of the establishment, mps are heckled ands abused here even the pm is shouted out as a criminal here , boris Johnson is called a murderer & Donald trump a rapist
Let the establishments play girl try press charges & she will be laughed at by crown prosecution service

You lot flourish as thieves as crooks as rapists
Doesn’t work here

Islam says to abduct women because they belong to a particular political party???

Islam says to abduct wife of someone just because her husband is leader of some party?

Islam says to keep women in prison for months based on bogus and frivolous charges?

Sara Islam Hina Butt k liye yaad aa gaya munafiq

Islam says to abduct women because they belong to a particular political party???

Islam says to abduct wife of someone just because her husband is leader of some party?

Islam says to keep women in prison for months based on bogus and frivolous charges?

Sara Islam Hina Butt k liye yaad aa gaya munafiq

Dude noonies don’t understand hypocrisy…

Back
Top Bottom