What's new

Bubble Butt Party's Butt licker Hina Butt gets butt kicked

Hold on just a second here my friend.

PTI introduced?

Need I go back aaallll the way to the mud slinging between Nawaz Sharif and Benazir?

Or do I need to recall what Khwaja Asif said? Or Rana Sanaullah? Or Rana Tanvir? Want me to go on?

That was all on the floor of the assembly, by MNA's and ministers, not mere supporters or fans or 'karkun'.

Are you seriously comparing what some random joe on the street said and giving it more importance than what MNA's and ministers say in the NA?

Secondly, you pick up people, kidnap them, torture them, abuse them, destroy their livelihoods, arrest their old parents or sisters, prevent them from going to their siblings' funerals, get into a room with their females and close the curtains, shut down their factories or businesses, magr haye Allah koi banda 2 awazain na kas day kisi ko, hamari tehzeeb tabah ho jaye gi.

Put things into perspective my friend.

Kisi ko tum bandooqon aur topon say maro, phir agay say agla agr aap ko aik gali day de to mawazna nhn banta.
I'm sorry but wasn't even Imran Khan talking shit about bilawal? Even maryum Nawaz? Wasn't he the sole national leader using such language on television?
Didn't you run hate campaigns against pro pmln journalists or those who didn't agree with you? Asma shirazi, ghareeda farooqi?

Didn't you have people like Chouhan, Gill, firdous ashik awan and much more trash ?

Didn't your govt pick up journalists? Trash them and pick up maryum Nawaz? Didn't your govt put heroine on Rana sanaullah ?

Bro you got nothing to pmln PPP etc. You did all the same shit 2x. And now it's their time and you are whining.

Also it's PTI supporters who are the most vile and disgusting even if you raise valid criticism, they return abuse instead of a logical answer.

Also I'm disappointed that even a mod, who prolly lives abroad among a civilised society still justify something like this.

I'm sorry you cant have it both ways.

IK was mils pet project turned sour, with it's disfranchised and angry fanboys.

Baqi chori malik Riaz k hamam mein tou sab nangay haien including your Sadiq aur Ameen Khan sb.

I'm sorry but wasn't even Imran Khan talking shit about bilawal? Even maryum Nawaz? Wasn't he the sole national leader using such language on television?

Tractor trolley? Going personal with everyone's mothers? Aap zara 10 minute laga kar Youtube par jao aur dekho what Rana Tanvir and Khwaja Asif etc have said.

Didn't you run hate campaigns against pro pmln journalists or those who didn't agree with you? Asma shirazi, ghareeda farooqi?

1- Again, comparing the actions of normal people or fan groups with those of a sitting minister, really?
2- At least no one got killed.

Didn't you have people like Chouhan, Gill, firdous ashik awan and much more trash ?

Yeah, both of them were/are trash, didn't agree with them back then, don't agree with them now. They both cannot be condoned in any way.

Didn't your govt pick up journalists?
1- And then Shireen Mazari went to IK and IK asked Faiz to release him and he got released? At least the ISI wasn't pursuing foreign governments to cancel visas of journalists.
2- Journalists didn't have to smuggle themselves out of the country
3- When journalists were picked up, government ministers didn't go around justifying what happened. No FIR's were registered against journalists by the government, by the police, FIA, what have you. Police wasn't outside their homes and threatening them, beating them up, doing aerial firing outside their homes, or harrassing them. It was the namaloom afrad jin kay sath aap bauhaut achay waqif hain.

Trash them and pick up maryum Nawaz?

Umm haven't you read that Bajwa interview? It was an 'overzealous' ISI major who did that? Bhai kis dunya main reh rahay ho aap? At least do some research.

Sindh police? Under PPP. Rangers, under army. ISI, under army. Where the heck does the PTI govt come into this?

Didn't your govt put heroine on Rana sanaullah ?

Who was DG ANF?

And yes, Shehryar Afridi was a moron for that.

And while we are at it, the QFI case was also hashed out by the estab to bring him under control, and have some dirt on him just like they have on everyone else. PTI went along with it like fools, but it was the brainchild of Faiz Hameed.

Bro you got nothing to pmln PPP etc. You did all the same shit 2x. And now it's their time and you are whining.

Please tell me which journalist got harrassed by civilian law enforcement, or got forced out of the country, or was hounded even when he was abroad? Which journalists were forced to go into self imposed exile?

Whose businesses got shut down? Whose homes got thrashed for no reason? Whose home was raided at midnight? Was the whole of PML/PPP leadership behind bars?

Kis N leader kay ghar par police walay ghusay, us ki maa ko kamray main band kar kay parday agay kiay?

The only thing that happened was that Nawaz got free and went abroad!

Also it's PTI supporters who are the most vile and disgusting even if you raise valid criticism, they return abuse instead of a logical answer.
Are you going to lump everyone together? The same can then be said about the whole of the Pakistani nation TBH, irrespective of party.

Also I'm disappointed that even a mod, who prolly lives abroad among a civilised society still justify something like this.

Irrelevant.
IK was mils pet project turned sour, with it's disfranchised and angry fanboys.

1- Calling him the military's project is disingenious to say it politely. The guy started a party in the 90's and went chugging along with it. If it was the estab's project as everyone says, why did Khwaja Asif get his seat gifted to him by Bajwa (You don't have to believe me, hear his interview). Why didn't PTI get simple majority? Har lallu khetu say adjustment kyun karni pari?
2- IK and PTI might have had support from the estab, but saying he didn't have any support and was all because of the army is naive at best.

Baqi chori malik Riaz k hamam mein tou sab nangay haien including your Sadiq aur Ameen Khan sb.

Yup, Bajwa, Faiz, Nadeem Anjum, adhay Corps Commander, and more. Don't know about His Highness General Asim Muneer NI(M), but he probably is too.

Aur sunao, suna hai Faisal Vawda ko bhi nawaznay lagay ho aap log :P

Ok a lot has been said on this matter .. all take a break and watch this man has to say … the effect of illegal actions and people’s reaction

Also it's PTI supporters who are the most vile and disgusting even if you raise valid criticism, they return abuse instead of a logical answe

Funny .. many people have the said the same about noonies

Tractor trolley? Going personal with everyone's mothers? Aap zara 10 minute laga kar Youtube par jao aur dekho what Rana Tanvir and Khwaja Asif etc have said.

1- Again, comparing the actions of normal people or fan groups with those of a sitting minister, really?
2- At least no one got killed.

Yeah, both of them were/are trash, didn't agree with them back then, don't agree with them now. They both cannot be condoned in any way.

1- And then Shireen Mazari went to IK and IK asked Faiz to release him and he got released? At least the ISI wasn't pursuing foreign governments to cancel visas of journalists.
2- Journalists didn't have to smuggle themselves out of the country
3- When journalists were picked up, government ministers didn't go around justifying what happened. No FIR's were registered against journalists by the government, by the police, FIA, what have you. Police wasn't outside their homes and threatening them, beating them up, doing aerial firing outside their homes, or harrassing them. It was the namaloom afrad jin kay sath aap bauhaut achay waqif hain.

Umm haven't you read that Bajwa interview? It was an 'overzealous' ISI major who did that? Bhai kis dunya main reh rahay ho aap? At least do some research.

Sindh police? Under PPP. Rangers, under army. ISI, under army. Where the heck does the PTI govt come into this?

Who was DG ANF?

And yes, Shehryar Afridi was a moron for that.

And while we are at it, the QFI case was also hashed out by the estab to bring him under control, and have some dirt on him just like they have on everyone else. PTI went along with it like fools, but it was the brainchild of Faiz Hameed.

Please tell me which journalist got harrassed by civilian law enforcement, or got forced out of the country, or was hounded even when he was abroad? Which journalists were forced to go into self imposed exile?

Whose businesses got shut down? Whose homes got thrashed for no reason? Whose home was raided at midnight? Was the whole of PML/PPP leadership behind bars?

Kis N leader kay ghar par police walay ghusay, us ki maa ko kamray main band kar kay parday agay kiay?

The only thing that happened was that Nawaz got free and went abroad!

Are you going to lump everyone together? The same can then be said about the whole of the Pakistani nation TBH, irrespective of party.

Irrelevant.

1- Calling him the military's project is disingenious to say it politely. The guy started a party in the 90's and went chugging along with it. If it was the estab's project as everyone says, why did Khwaja Asif get his seat gifted to him by Bajwa (You don't have to believe me, hear his interview). Why didn't PTI get simple majority? Har lallu khetu say adjustment kyun karni pari?
2- IK and PTI might have had support from the estab, but saying he didn't have any support and was all because of the army is naive at best.

Yup, Bajwa, Faiz, Nadeem Anjum, adhay Corps Commander, and more. Don't know about His Highness General Asim Muneer NI(M), but he probably is too.

Aur sunao, suna hai Faisal Vawda ko bhi nawaznay lagay ho aap log :P
Tractor trolly by Asif, vs Maryam Nawaz Meray Capt safdar say ziada Meray baray mein? That's your leader boss. Despite being cnts I've never seen Nawaz, Shahbaz or Zardari etc say such stuff.

What about the chouhan,firdous and gill and their barking and Imran Khan encouraging it?

Nobody got killed ? Bro do I need to google ? And is this your defence for torturing and kidnapping journalists ? Gagging media ?

Metha metha hup hup Hain?

Both were your spokesmen Bhai jaan. Your official party spokesmen. Kidar sir?

Mazari asked she did he did are excuses. I'm not even supporting the army. your govt was an experiment by the army and ik was on the same page as Bajwa. You can't have it both ways. The fact is that police, FIA etc picked up journalists and they were under your govt. They were answerable to you.

Overzealous isi major, hmm.. so we have to believe Bajwa and not Imran or Jidr suite Kiya pakar Liya? O Bhai Bajwa denied the whole thing so what now?
What about maryams allegations about cops doin shit in prison ?

Where did rangers PPP come into the picture? Sawal gandun jawab chana.

DG NF was under whom? Why was he picking up opposition leaders and your federal minister on record supporting it? What about the bogus cases which kept sanaullah in prison for over an year?? Kya baat ha, everyone is an idiot even when caught.
Your post is nothing but an excuse bro.

And what 90s? Even Edhi Sb is on record how Gen Gul and Imran Khan met him in the 90s, so basically he was a mil man even in the 90s.

We also saw supporting Musharaf with a party of what? Himself ?

And we know how mil establishment sorted out all lotas and used their rich boys to airlift mnas and mpas over night.

Kis Ko Pagal bana rahay ho Bhai?

Atleast I'm honest, I support none and also hold establishment responsible. What bout you ? Even a Ghar chor is your demigod.

Back
Top Bottom