What's new

BSF tortured a Bangladeshi holding indian visa mercilessly & broke his leg

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
[/COLOR]Friday, April 6, 2012Front Page

BSF tortures Bangladeshi

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=229246

Our Correspondent, Satkhira
A Bangladeshi national who went to India legally suffered brutal torture by Indian Border Security Force (BSF) on April 4.

BSF men tortured Gopal Chandra Roy near the Ghojadanga border in Basirhat police station of India opposite to Bhomra land port of Satkhira.

Gopal, 40, son of Puranjan Roy of village Paikpara in Debhata upazila, went to India through Ghojadanga maintaining all the immigration formalities on March 29.

As soon as the victim reached a BSF camp on his way to Bangladesh on April 4, BSF men stopped and interrogated him. At one stage they beat him mercilessly with bamboo sticks and fractured his right leg at about 8:00 pm.

The BSF men left him at Bhomra immigration point and the victim's relatives rescued him.

He was admitted to Satkhira Sadar Hospital in a critical condition, hospital sources said.

Officer-in-charge Ali Ashraf of Bhomra immigration check post confirmed the incident.

Border Guard Bangladesh of Satkhira protested the torture of Gopal.

And you willl see BAL will not say anything againt this manner of BSF. Their mind and soul are acquired by India.

Anyway, this is the reflextion of BSF's hatred toward us. This is not a legal or illegal issue. So this issue will be continuing, I think, and you will not be able to do anything.

I stand corrected... Post deleted ..

Ask RAB to pick some Random Indian guy in Dhaka and break his leg too in return... Or break the leg of Indian High commissioner in Dhaka

Shut up. Why make it religious. I dont think the Name Gopal is of a Muslim... Why do you want to make it a Hindu- Muslim conflict? Watch your Morals man. Your nation accepts Muslim Killing Muslims and point fingers on others. Dont throw stones living in a glass house.

I stand corrected... Post deleted ..

if the incident is proven to be true,then the officer should be punished

These BSF guys always seem to be on booze. This time did they steal anything?

You want to know about torture, check out the Wikipedia article about Capt. Saurabh Kalia . I mean what kind of human beings does this to other human beings. And you speak of BSF torturing people? Really shameful for the entire humanity.

So when hindu students of Dhaka university will come out to protest and stop traffic for this torture??????

So when hindu students of Dhaka university will come out to protest and stop traffic for this torture??????

it would make sense for them to protest if the attack is religiously motivated. Bangladeshi comments seem to be surprisingly calm. Looks like you are happy a that Hindu Bangladeshi got attacked.

You want to know about torture, check out the Wikipedia article about Capt. Saurabh Kalia . I mean what kind of human beings does this to other human beings. And you speak of BSF torturing people? Really shameful for the entire humanity.

Don't bring up a decade old topic.

Back
Top Bottom