What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

N if any one looks like Austro-Asiatic people it is your WB and NE Indians soecially your CM Mamta banarjee...

Mamata-Banerjee4.jpg

Austro-Asiatic people

5452%20Children%20-%20General%20India%20Children%20of%20Orissa%20after%20a%20cyclone.jpg

Just read the the sampling from the report you retard.

There are 30% people in primary school group who are below 157 cm.
There are 12% people in secondary school group who are below 157 cm.

However all graduate and and high school completed are >= 165 cms which is average height of West Bengal according to GOI census.

Most dalits in Bengal converted and now stay in Bangladesh, there is no dalit or anything in West Bengal. Stop insulting dalits as your ancestors were the same. It's you who started talking about height and color.

Happy now... that just describe the education status not that they are primary student... it says that height is dependent with education status... grow some brain...

Height and weight of men
Compared to women, men in West Bengal have a much
better nutritional status and the pattern found is very
different. The mean height of men is 161 cm and about 13
percent are with height below 152 cm. On average, the
height of urban males is 162 cm, taller than rural males by
2.2 cm. It is also found that the educated men are taller
(166 cm) than those with no formal education (159 cm).
The mean height also varies by income level. While the
height of those men in the lowest income quintile is about
159 cm, it is about 164 cm among the highest income
quintile (Table 4.5). About 13 percent of men are below
152 cm.

Around 25-30% people migrated from middle east such as arab, persian, turk, pathan etc. and there were huge intermixing in the last 800 years... so no longer any one is dalit....

N what do you think any bhramn did not convert??? As I said in front of Islam all the hindus including the Bharmins felt weak and converted through out the centuries... n what do you say no dalit is there in WB... Just look around all dalits are loaded in wb and its neighboring states...

it says that height is dependent with education status

And you are tall fair Arab on white horse but only in your wet-dream. :lol:

And you are tall fair Arab on white horse but only in your wet-dream. :lol:

I do not need to be arab... but if you have brain you can easily and should interpret it what was written in the report...if your head is not full of holy cow dung... sorry to say this.. but it is a fact.

Height and weight of men
Compared to women, men in West Bengal have a much
better nutritional status and the pattern found is very
different. The mean height of men is 161 cm and about 13
percent are with height below 152 cm. On average, the
height of urban males is 162 cm, taller than rural males by
2.2 cm. It is also found that the educated men are taller
(166 cm) than those with no formal education (159 cm).
The mean height also varies by income level. While the
height of those men in the lowest income quintile is about
159 cm, it is about 164 cm among the highest income
quintile (Table 4.5). About 13 percent of men are below
152 cm.

The myths busted in this thread,

- Rikshaw Pullers in Dhaka make Tk 15,000 a month( more than DIG,SP of Bangladesh Police, More than a Government high School and primary teacher, more than a BGB junior officer, more than captain and lieutenant of Bangladesh Military):rofl:

- Bangladesh is more affluent than West Bengal, Assam, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura

- Bangladeshis are taller than Indians

Thats enough for today. I am bored of this thread now.

Anyway I spanked two kids roybot and LaBong a lot... now time to sleep. Good night.

lmao, as I said in the beginning only in your head, anyone following the "argument" will know who got "Spanked"

I do not need to be arab... but if you have brain you can easily and should interpret it what was written in the report...if your head is not full of holy cow dung... sorry to say this.. but it is a fact.

Now after bringing height and color, you are bringing religion into the fray and just baiting Indian to insult Islam. Farhan take a note how this dirt-bag behave.

The myths busted in this thread,

- Rikshaw Pullers in Dhaka make Tk 15,000 a month( more than DIG,SP of Bangladesh Police, More than a Government high School and primary teacher, more than a BGB junior officer, more than captain and lieutenant of Bangladesh Military):rofl:

Even a road side begger earn more then the government official you mentioned but their unofficial income ranges from couple of lakh to 50 lakh or more..You dnt believe it ... go ask any Bangladeshi..

- Bangladesh is more affluent than West Bengal, Assam, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura

- Bangladeshis are taller than Indians

Thats enough for today. I am bored of this thread now.

See my last post... I have posted more credible well researched data by world health organization then yours. see my ast post...

lmao, as I said in the beginning only in your head, anyone following the "argument" will know who got "Spanked"

Yes... another wet dream of a typical vanarasi Indian...

Yes signing off for today...

Even a road side begger earn more then the government official you mentioned but their unofficial income ranges from couple of lakh to 50 lakh or more..You dnt believe it ... go ask any Bangladeshi..

See my last post... I have posted more credible well researched data by world health organization then yours. see my ast post...

Yes... another wet dream of a typical vanarasi Indian...

Yes signing off for today...

Aren't you spanked me and Roy and went to sleep. :lol:

Ok Sami, Bangladeshis are tall, fair and Arab and all that jazz. Now go have sound sleep or you might snap a vain or two. It's way past mid-night in Canada! :lol:

Now after bringing height and color, you are bringing religion into the fray and just baiting Indian to insult Islam. Farhan take a note how this dirt-bag behave.

Is mentioning holy cow dung is also insulting hinduism :O... Was not aware of the fact that hinduism is so shaky...

But come to the point... your circular argument of primary to post grad education was busted ...

Ok! Captain planet is not wrong about Rickshaw salary. Few days ago in my university campus there was a rickshawala who was asking for extra money! Then i had discussion with him about their income! He said a regular rickshaw puller earns 20,000 per month! His house rent was 5000tk! Can you imagine??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom