What's new

BSF kidnaps Bangladeshi cattle trader in Satkhira

See my last post... I have posted more credible well researched data by world health organization then yours. see my ast post...

Yes signing off for today...

Yeah WHO survey with a sample size of 1500 against NFHS survey with a sample size of 20,000. Only a blithering idiot would take the smaller sample size result as closer to reality.

Ok! Captain planet is not wrong about Rickshaw salary. Few days ago in my university campus there was a rickshawala who was asking for extra money! Then i had discussion with him about their income! He said a regular rickshaw puller earns 20,000 per month! His house rent was 5000tk! Can you imagine??

Wow thats more than what a government doctor makes in Bangladesh. You are clearly in the wrong profession. I say all Bangladeshis should give up their day jobs and start pulling rickshaws.:rofl:

27zzs6t.jpg

I don't like to insult Hinduism or The religion Sanatan just because some of my very best friends who are related to my heart are Hindus and i was always invited to eat Sandesh! This Bangla Indo fight here is entirely political! So don't bring religion in it! It was a border thread! And you have discussed everything going off topic! 17 pages of trash! seriously guys you three ( sami abir gaurav ) all are well educated, why wasting time on nonsense??

Yeah WHO survey with a sample size of 1500 against NFHS survey with a sample size of 20,000. Only a blithering idiot would take the smaller sample size result as closer to reality.

Wow thats more than what a government doctor makes in Bangladesh. You are clearly in the wrong profession. I say all Bangladeshis should give up their day jobs and start pulling rickshaws.:rofl:

27zzs6t.jpg

Lol, exactly! I have said it on his face 'You guys earn more than young doctors'

The myths busted in this thread,

- Rikshaw Pullers in Dhaka make Tk 15,000 a month( more than DIG,SP of Bangladesh Police, More than a Government high School and primary teacher, more than a BGB junior officer, more than captain and lieutenant of Bangladesh Military):rofl:

- Bangladesh is more affluent than West Bengal, Assam, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura

- Bangladeshis are taller than Indians

Thats enough for today. I am bored of this thread now.

I was suspecting he will bring dick talks after height talks and I wasn't wrong.

27zzs6t.jpg
He needs basic understanding of statistics and importance of sample size to conclude any generic behaviour or model of a system like social system.

For last few years, bangladeshis have near dominance on rickshaw pulling industry in central london.

For last few years, bangladeshis have near dominance on rickshaw pulling industry in central london.

You need long leg to pull rickshaws that again proves BD are taller than average Indians. ;-)

You are busted...

to me all bangladeshis look malnourished. and about bangladesi rickshawpuller one can have a look at them n tell if they are making 20,000 tikkas or not. lol

No worries.. captain planet will come back after some time with similar claims and will say he busted you ... :D

The myths busted in this thread,

- Rikshaw Pullers in Dhaka make Tk 15,000 a month( more than DIG,SP of Bangladesh Police, More than a Government high School and primary teacher, more than a BGB junior officer, more than captain and lieutenant of Bangladesh Military):rofl:

- Bangladesh is more affluent than West Bengal, Assam, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura

- Bangladeshis are taller than Indians

Thats enough for today. I am bored of this thread now.

lmao, as I said in the beginning only in your head, anyone following the "argument" will know who got "Spanked"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom